MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

You mentioned sterility tests? I'm not seeing those results here -
Sterility test takes 14-21 days to complete.. there is an incubation process that takes time to see if there is any growth of mold or bacteria.. it would make sense that the heavy metal analysis was completed and sent before the sterity test were complete.
JS
D
Nice Job @GenericAsia for being a trailblazer and going above and beyond!!

1 KIT is 10 x HGH 360IU - 175$
1 KIT is 10 x EQ 300mg/ml - 55$.

So if you wanted 1 kit/box of each its a total of $230 plus whatever postage.
Thanks for the explanation man! I assume this is the international prices then? English is my second language so I get lost sometimes lol. so for just 175$ you can get 360iu worth of hgh am I right?

Luckily I never needed a crackdown to panic order...

The real problems happen without warning. You should just assume you're playing a game of musical chairs, and the music will stop at any moment, Next month, next year, or tomorrow.

Gear has a long shelf life, have a buffer supply of whatever you don't want to live without, to ride out any shortage. Use the oldest stuff first, and top off your supply when there are good deals.

Including orals? What about clen or t3 or winstrol?

Typically pharma manufacturers will verify potency under household room temp and humidity conditions out to 1 or 2 years. Not because they don't last longer, but because there's no commercial benefit in certifying longer lives. They're happy if unsold meds are discarded and must be repurchased.

Most tablets remain sufficiently potent out to 10 years, some to 20 or even longer.

The degradation usually follows a gentle slope. So in 5 years perhaps it's lost 10%. Obviously every drug is different.

Follow the lead of preppers. Store your longer term supply in the cheap aluminum "retort" bags for sale everywhere, include "oxygen eater" and desiccant packets. A vacuum sealer (the ones that can handle these types of bags, rather that the textured "food saver" bags are about $125 on Temu), is even better but not required since you can get zip lock versions of the bags. You'll know the vacuum sealer is the correct type because they have a little snorkel on them.

Then don't freeze, but store in the refrigerator,

Now you've protected the pills from light, air, moisture; and high temps. The refrigerator will slow chemical degradation. These conditions will keep the pills in even better condition than the room temps that already allow them to remain potent for years.

There are some exceptions. A small number of drugs degrade into toxic substances, like tetracycline antibiotics. The FDA extended the life of government stored tetracyclines 4 years beyond their expiration dates during the pandemic by testing a sample every year, finally advising they be destroyed 6 years after manufacture because the toxins had risen to a problematic level. So do your homework. No drug used in BB, other than the tetracyclines degrades into toxins or is highly unstable with a super short shelf life that I'm aware of. As always, do your homework.

So by storing them in ideal conditions, even in some apocalypse circumstance, many years down the road (if you have some insanely long term supply), at worst, they'll be somewhat weaker than they were originally.

Last edited:
Typically pharma manufacturers will verify potency under household room temp and humidity conditions out to 1 or 2 years. Not because they don't last longer, but because there's no commercial benefit in certifying longer lives. They're happy if unsold meds are discarded and must be repurchased.

Most tablets remain sufficiently potent out to 10 years, some to 20 or even longer.

The degradation usually follows a gentle slope. So in 5 years perhaps it's lost 10%. Obviously every drug is different.

Follow the lead of preppers. Store your longer term supply in the cheap aluminum "retort" bags for sale everywhere, include "oxygen eater" and desiccant packets. A vacuum sealer (the ones that can handle these types of bags, rather that the textured "food saver" bags are about $125 on Temu), is even better but not required since you can get zip lock versions of the bags. You'll know the vacuum sealer is the correct type because they have a little snorkel on them.

Then don't freeze, but store in the refrigerator,

Now you've protected the pills from light, air, moisture; and high temps. The refrigerator will slow chemical degradation. These conditions will keep the pills in even better condition than the room temps that already allow them to remain potent for years.

There are some exceptions. A small number of drugs degrade into toxic substances, like tetracycline antibiotics. The FDA extended the life of government stored tetracyclines 4 years beyond their expiration dates during the pandemic by testing a sample every year, finally advising they be destroyed 6 years after manufacture because the toxins had risen to a problematic level. So do your homework. No drug used in BB, other than the tetracyclines degrades into toxins or is highly unstable with a super short shelf life that I'm aware of. As always, do your homework.

So by storing them in ideal conditions, even in some apocalypse circumstance, many years down the road (if you have some insanely long term supply), at worst, they'll be somewhat weaker than they were originally.
What about pressed tablets sold by UGLs? Would they have a shorter shelf life?

What about pressed tablets sold by UGLs? Would they have a shorter shelf life?

Obviously UGL has no where near the expertise of pharma when it comes to manufacturing tablets. Real pharma customizes excipient "recipes" specifically for each active ingredient, including anti-oxidants and other ingredients to preserve potency.

Any oral you can get via pharma, including India pharma, will be much more well made than any UGL pill, and often the same price or less, ironically. So that should always be the first choice.

However, my advice is about maximizing the life of any pill, regardless of source. Even raw APIs (active ingredients) will last longer following this guidance.

But there's no way to accurately determine how durable any particular tablet is without testing. So just do what you can, and there's a very high probability that 5, even 10 years down the road your UGL tablets will still be effective.

Only a minuscule number of dry substances are unstable in the conditions I describe (dry, dark, oxygen free, cold) and likely to degrade quickly. Personally, I have never seen a pharma tablet with less than a year's expiration date, and that's going to be an ultra conservative guess by the pharma company,

Back