GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Yeah Christmas season with CP sucks balls big time they always do that’s why some labs just shut down for the holiday because it really isn't worth the hassle.
No it was after Christmas. Apparently the new shipping method takes a week minimum. That’s why I’m asking. all good I can wait.

No it was after Christmas. Apparently the new shipping method takes a week minimum. That’s why I’m asking. all good I can wait.
We live in a society today where everything is required instantly. We can have items shipped across the continent in a day or so. We can track it within minutes. We are spoiled and entitled. Our expectations are almost too high at times. We feel that we have been let down if we have to wait more than a couple days. Yet some of us who have been around a while remember the patience required with mail order gear coming from overseas. Six weeks later it would arrive and life was good.

We live in a society today where everything is required instantly. We can have items shipped across the continent in a day or so. We can track it within minutes. We are spoiled and entitled. Our expectations are almost too high at times. We feel that we have been let down if we have to wait more than a couple days. Yet some of us who have been around a while remember the patience required with mail order gear coming from overseas. Six weeks later it would arrive and life was good.
I agree but things have evolve brother. Your also paying more money and there is a higher demand now.

I agree but things have evolve brother. Your also paying more money and there is a higher demand now.
Yes things evolve, but you are wrong about paying more money. Things used to be far more expensive when you relied on pharma products from overseas.

Yes things evolve, but you are wrong about paying more money. Things used to be far more expensive when you relied on pharma products from overseas.
Agreed. Those Russian Dbol were not cheap but worked amazingly well! Lol but seriously yes prices were no bargain back then.

Made a small order of Test E with this lab. Been running 300mg per week for 6 weeks. 150mg on Sundays and 150mg on Wed. Had blood drawn approximately 72 hrs post pin. If you want the ng/dL I believe its around 2200? 1 nmol x 28=ng/dl?

gen-down.jpg

Where is genetec? I emailed my guy and no response in a couple days.. usually responds in a few minutes.. everything good?

Yeah I got told couldn't help me at this point which is understandable, no hard feelings here... I had a well known member help me out with things he had laying around which I'm thankful for!

Just heard great things!