geneza pharma underdosed test

xFruitt

hi im new and ive been running 250 mgs of geneza test 250 e for 1 month now. went 5 pounds up on bench, wake up a little better and thats about it. the other day i woke up and felt like superman, hella confident and feeling the strongest ever. then it went away and now i feel normal again. this happens about every week then it doesnt happen for another week. but this gear has got to be underdosed, i upped to 200 a pin (400 mgs a week) nothing at all.

hi im new and ive been running 250 mgs of geneza test 250 e for 1 month now. went 5 pounds up on bench, wake up a little better and thats about it. the other day i woke up and felt like superman, hella confident and feeling the strongest ever. then it went away and now i feel normal again. this happens about every week then it doesnt happen for another week. but this gear has got to be underdosed, i upped to 200 a pin (400 mgs a week) nothing at all.
You haven’t made gains because you don’t use capital letters.

havent got bloods yet because i dont feel jack shit

So you don't wanna spend a hundred for a test, you can't at least spend 20-30 to have your total test measured? Whatever you're saying now it's just assumptions and probably wrong. If you're not willing to take any actions i don't really understand the purpose of this thread

So you don't wanna spend a hundred for a test, you can't at least spend 20-30 to have your total test measured? Whatever you're saying now it's just assumptions and probably wrong. If you're not willing to take any actions i don't really understand the purpose of this thread
look dude, he knows when the test is real, people are scared of him, they move out of his way quicker and dont make eye contact. Yesterday an old man at the gym took his machine, obviously the testosterone is bunk or else this would have never happened