Getting antibiotics from India through EU customs

encloseeker

I want to buy two antibiotics Rifabutin and Clofazimine, they are cheap and avaliable in India. I found many sellers on IndiaMart website.
My big issue is customs, I am from Slovakia, I read old article from news about how customs often seize meds from India.

Any advice on how to get antibiotics from India through customs reliably? I dont have prescription.
I got advice on reddit to use mail forwarding to Luxembourg becose their customs dont care, is this true?

I want to buy two antibiotics Rifabutin and Clofazimine, they are cheap and avaliable in India. I found many sellers on IndiaMart website.
My big issue is customs, I am from Slovakia, I read old article from news about how customs often seize meds from India.

Any advice on how to get antibiotics from India through customs reliably? I dont have prescription.
I got advice on reddit to use mail forwarding to Luxembourg becose their customs dont care, is this true?

Contact the India vendors here directly. They might be able to help for your specific country.

Be careful about Indiamart because people have been scammed by vendors there.
Like Alex suggested, have a look at the vendors that are known, here.
Otherwise, have you tried Russianmeds.com?
They sell antibiotics but not sure if it's the ones you want.
Good luck :)

It can't be done to my country only through Eu reship services if its provided.
I had a few packs stuck in customs from Turkey i think India is the same.
Some packs got trough with express shipping if they do their own custom taxing but its a risk i have not taken in years.

Some packs got trough with express shipping if they do their own custom taxing but its a risk i have not taken in years.
What is your country?

I am new to this reship strategy. To my knowledge you want to ship first to country with customs who dont care within EU and then to your country which makes your country customs bamboozled becose they think its EU to EU package, is that right?

Did they eventually released your packages or was it total loss once they got stuck?

I hope antibiotics arent as likely to be stuck than steroids, or maybe that is just wishfull thinking.

So you are saying the express shipping has lower chance of being stuck in customs than normal speed slower shipping?

But what was inside?
Why would they take antibiotics?

What is your country?

I am new to this reship strategy. To my knowledge you want to ship first to country with customs who dont care within EU and then to your country which makes your country customs bamboozled becose they think its EU to EU package, is that right?

Did they eventually released your packages or was it total loss once they got stuck?

I hope antibiotics arent as likely to be stuck than steroids, or maybe that is just wishfull thinking.

So you are saying the express shipping has lower chance of being stuck in customs than normal speed slower shipping?
No if you don`t go pick it up they send it back.Yes with reship they think its from the Eu so it does not go to customs check.
Some courier shippers like dhl do the custom taxing themself so that might get to you without them opening it but this might have changed.
if you have a prescription for the antibiotics you can pick them up even if its stuck at customs.