Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I'm half interested I'm giving semaglutide a run. I read about 50 pages but have some questions for those of us with less fat to lose.

I could just diet the 10 to 15 lbs max I have to lose but if Sema will aid I'll give it a go... dieting is never fun.

At a low dose seems it would be fine for lower weight loss as it would just be used to curb appetite during a cut. I saw it isn't as effective with lower bf but I'm not trying to lose 15 lbs in one month and a slow 3 or so month goal is fine if needed. This seem reasonable?

Are you all running a normal cutting cycle on top of this to aid in muscle retention? I haven't seen much talk about anything anabolic in this thread.

Or did I totally skip over the page that this stuff is basically only for those that cane from reddit with 20+ percent bf?
Start low and see how it works for you. I'm not sure what low body fat has to do with the mechanism of action of the compound. It slows gastric emptying, increases satiety and reduces appetite which don't really have anything to do with bf%. I've personally not used it but I have clients on it on low doses and they don't want to eat and when they do, it's very little. basically having to force feed themselves to hit macros.

The fatter you are the easier will be to lost fat. 15lbs in a month is quite a lot, you would probably have to stop to eat at all and lost a good chunk of muscle too.

When on sema, what I fonund the most difficult and it´s crucial its to hit the protein macros. You will probably develop a sweet paladar. Dont fall for it. Focus on hitting protein macros that or you will lost quite a lot and fast muscle.

The fatter you are the easier will be to lost fat. 15lbs in a month is quite a lot, you would probably have to stop to eat at all and lost a good chunk of muscle too.

When on sema, what I fonund the most difficult and it´s crucial its to hit the protein macros. You will probably develop a sweet paladar. Dont fall for it. Focus on hitting protein macros that or you will lost quite a lot and fast muscle.
Were you on any anabolics to help keep mass? Debating if I should plan incorporating anavar. Appreciate the info.

I'm pretty thinish 10 to 15 lbs will have a 6 pack showing no flex. I dirty bulked and want to get down again for winter.....better outside weather here.

Last edited:

This is false and by now we all should know that each individual react totally different to these drugs, in my case, I used to have a sweet tooth and after using the drug I can’t eat anything sweet and my cravings are completely gone, I only enjoy salty foods, mostly proteins, this doesn’t mean each person will have the same reaction
I know many pple on Ozempic and each person have a different experience, one thing is common is the appetite curve, if you get Semaglutide and it doesn’t happen, then you’re getting under dose
Side effects are not the same for everybody

Were you on any anabolics to help keep mass? Debating if I should plan incorporating anavar. Appreciate the info.

I'm pretty thinish 10 to 15 lbs will have a 6 pack showing no flex. I dirty bulked and want to get down again for winter.....better outside weather here.
I’m on hgh for 2 weeks now
It works absolutely fantastic, I recovered my muscle mass loss
I wanted first to loose my body fat and lower body fat percentage, when I got there, I stated hgh and in less than 3 weeks my muscles are fuller, still my glucose is under 100, something I had issues when I was on hgh, glucose was always around 110-115
My appetite had increased but not as much as I used to eat before tirzepatide

I’m on hgh for 2 weeks now
It works absolutely fantastic, I recovered my muscle mass loss
I wanted first to loose my body fat and lower body fat percentage, when I got there, I stated hgh and in less than 3 weeks my muscles are fuller, still my glucose is under 100, something I had issues when I was on hgh, glucose was always around 110-115
My appetite had increased but not as much as I used to eat before tirzepatide
I'm on the fence with hgh. I haven't looked into it enough to understand it truthfully. Lots of negatives even with the fat loss but I may just not be informed enough. I'll make a note to research more.

I'm on the fence with hgh. I haven't looked into it enough to understand it truthfully. Lots of negatives even with the fat loss but I may just not be informed enough. I'll make a note to research more.
If you never done hgh or are planning to do it
It won’t hurt to add small doses of GLP1 to control your glucose spike

First time purchased one 5mg vial from evolution peptides. Dosed .25 e4d the first 2 weeks. Major decrease in appetite with a consistent full feeling throughout the day. Upped dose weeks 3-5 .25 e3d got headaches the day of the injection for a couple hours that was the only difference I noticed. I switched to Dragon Ordnance brand 5mg did the same dose and could not tolerate it. I believe evolution was under dosed if I compare the to brands.

First time purchased one 5mg vial from evolution peptides. Dosed .25 e4d the first 2 weeks. Major decrease in appetite with a consistent full feeling throughout the day. Upped dose weeks 3-5 .25 e3d got headaches the day of the injection for a couple hours that was the only difference I noticed. I switched to Dragon Ordnance brand 5mg did the same dose and could not tolerate it. I believe evolution was under dosed if I compare the to brands.
Try to get sources that have lab test with @janoshik
I wouldn’t buy from peptide companies that have their own lab test made by them.
So far I see purity over 99% in all tests but they are all under dosed, people care a lot about hgh dosage but I think GLP1 drugs are more important cuz you inject only once a week and you need an accurate dosage,

This is false and by now we all should know that each individual react totally different to these drugs, in my case, I used to have a sweet tooth and after using the drug I can’t eat anything sweet and my cravings are completely gone, I only enjoy salty foods, mostly proteins, this doesn’t mean each person will have the same reaction
I know many pple on Ozempic and each person have a different experience, one thing is common is the appetite curve, if you get Semaglutide and it doesn’t happen, then you’re getting under dose
You're contradicting yourself, you say reactions are individual then proceed to state that if no curb in appetite then it's underdosed?

For your information some guys don't even react to Semaglutide so they try the other GLP-1 agonists and vice versa.

Try to get sources that have lab test with @janoshik
I wouldn’t buy from peptide companies that have their own lab test made by them.
So far I see purity over 99% in all tests but they are all under dosed, people care a lot about hgh dosage but I think GLP1 drugs are more important cuz you inject only once a week and you need an accurate dosage,
thanks for the input!

You're contradicting yourself, you say reactions are individual then proceed to state that if no curb in appetite then it's underdosed?

For your information some guys don't even react to Semaglutide so they try the other GLP-1 agonists and vice versa.
I’m not contradicting myself, one thing this drug does to everyone is curbing appetite, I know several people either on Ozempic or Semaglutide and they all get the appetite curve, nobody I know ever said that doesn’t curve appetite, but when it comes to side effects, everybody react completely different and those sides eventually go away for most people

I’m not contradicting myself, one thing this drug does to everyone is curbing appetite, I know several people either on Ozempic or Semaglutide and they all get the appetite curve, nobody I know ever said that doesn’t curve appetite, but when it comes to side effects, everybody react completely different and those sides eventually go away for most people
I'm just saying it's not everyone, there have been instances where they have to switch to tirzeparide because it's not stopping the food cravings.

If you read how it works, appetite suppression is just the side effect, weight loss occurs through other ways like slowing digestion.

Anyway, I'm just trying to relay the message that if you're relying on appetite as your way to diet down, you will need to switch strategy 12 weeks or so in your diet when the effects slow down and cravings go up.

one thing this drug does to everyone is curbing appetite, I know several people either on Ozempic or Semaglutide and they all get the appetite curve, nobody I know ever said that doesn’t curve appetite
After three weeks of use it no longer has an effect on my appetite, irrespective of dose. There, now you know someone for whom it doesn’t really work as described.

I was on cruise T and some light oral anavar, like 10+10mgs day (total 20) but even with that I lost some muscle as basically I stopped eating like the 50% of my previous protein intake.

I did recover quite fast the muscle as I ended the sema and started a new bulking cycle, tho

I have read on this same thread that seems common to develop a sweet paladar on sema. It happens to myself too for sure, but obviously its more like a trend that a strict rule as your case demostrates