Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Tot
maybe I am opposed to it until we have more information on the drug.. just makes me cringe. Tirzepatide is good enough imo
Totally agree, first I will wait for people here posting experiences here for months
No need to act desperately when there’s Tirze doing an amazing job, I heard pple reported increase high rate in trials, no good but tirze and Sema increased my resting heart rate 10 point
I think these drugs are only good for the heart of obese people but not for fit pple that just want to curve appetite and loose few pounds

Tot

Totally agree, first I will wait for people here posting experiences here for months
No need to act desperately when there’s Tirze doing an amazing job, I heard pple reported increase high rate in trials, no good but tirze and Sema increased my resting heart rate 10 point
I think these drugs are only good for the heart of obese people but not for fit pple that just want to curve appetite and loose few pounds
There is also the discussion of "who the hell are we" to talk as we are using these drugs too.

I just am a little concerned. Most of the people that are going nuts on this are a lot of mid 2023ers when QSC subreddit shutdown.

maybe I am opposed to it until we have more information on the drug.. just makes me cringe. Tirzepatide is good enough imo
I'm not a jump on the bandwagon person either. First I'll see if everyone else survives and doesn't come out all deformed. If that doesn't happen, I'll think about it. lol

You go, I really don’t need to experiment on anything else, especially when 5mg of TIRZEPATIDE a week is making me full and slow my digestion enough to have 2 meals a day, more than that I’ll puke
My tirzepatide source posted Jano test results of 5 mg vials at 5.84 mg per vial, and that shit is strong AF

So, how much more lean have guys gone with these compounds? There is so much use and talk about the efficacy of GLP-1 agonists but I haven't seen any pictures of anyone getting shredded.

The only people posting shredded pictures haven't even touched it. Am I right to assume everyone on it started above 20% bf or obese?

It would be nice to see people post up their results here.

I'm just saying it's not everyone, there have been instances where they have to switch to tirzeparide because it's not stopping the food cravings.

If you read how it works, appetite suppression is just the side effect, weight loss occurs through other ways like slowing digestion.

Anyway, I'm just trying to relay the message that if you're relying on appetite as your way to diet down, you will need to switch strategy 12 weeks or so in your diet when the effects slow down and cravings go up.
I wasn't hungry until I read this. LMAO

So, how much more lean have guys gone with these compounds? There is so much use and talk about the efficacy of GLP-1 agonists but I haven't seen any pictures of anyone getting shredded.

The only people posting shredded pictures haven't even touched it. Am I right to assume everyone on it started above 20% bf or obese?

This was my question. I'll be running it but don't need to lose much. Seems a moderate cycle might be needed to retain musclemass as intake is difficult to get protein/calories in.

I was on cruise T and some light oral anavar, like 10+10mgs day (total 20) but even with that I lost some muscle as basically I stopped eating like the 50% of my previous protein intake.

I did recover quite fast the muscle as I ended the sema and started a new bulking cycle, tho

Thanks for info follows what I've been finding

I personally did use it to lose a couple kgs, but overall it wasn't really worth mentioning. But I use GLP-1 for what they were actually invented for: blood glucose control. That's why I like semaglutide more than tirz, because it's cheap. But for weight loss tirz is imho a little better and stronger. And I will try the retatrutide for blood glucose control too, because I think with a 3 receptor agonist I need less of the drug to get the same blood glucose control compared to let's say semaglutide.

Hopefully you guys get ripped utilizing this compounds. I've been watching so much podcasts about it lately and my plan is to use the qsc semaglutide for appetite control after my cut to control binges as I titrate my calories.

However, if the hunger becomes extreme that I cannot train due to lack of sleep, I might employ it earlier.

Mind you, I'm probably just below 15% right now and digging hard to get to 10% which is my goal.

Sorry, my bad! I thought u are one of these reddit guys lately and really meant that.
Haha I actually work out, have an enchanced body, and think I contribute to the community. Probably wrong lol. I'm on the edge too with these redditors looking for quick fixing but still munching on McDonald's and cheetos