Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

wonder if they will help unlock more answers why blood sugar causes sooo many issues and folks who's blood sugar is not under contro/higher perhaps more likely to die in hospital from heart attack stroke

would be interesting how much lowered fatal heart attacks.. perhaps not enough data as prob not THAT many heart attacks in the group.. ie was there 4 in 1 group and in 1 in wegovy? ie 25% the rate?

anyway, very cool! wonder if having blood sugar lower also help reduce cancers overall even though may raise risk of thyroid cancer...

wonder if they will help unlock more answers why blood sugar causes sooo many issues and folks who's blood sugar is not under contro/higher perhaps more likely to die in hospital from heart attack stroke

would be interesting how much lowered fatal heart attacks.. perhaps not enough data as prob not THAT many heart attacks in the group.. ie was there 4 in 1 group and in 1 in wegovy? ie 25% the rate?

anyway, very cool! wonder if having blood sugar lower also help reduce cancers overall even though may raise risk of thyroid cancer...
What??

They know why high blood sugar causes issues. Causes alot of vascular issues...

People who also typically have out nof control blood sugar, type 2 diabetes are more likely to have other comorbidities.

It's not absolute but it's very likely.

Yeah we will see. I'm expecting us to see a drop in obesity-related deaths and preventable health problems in general. Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, strokes, cancers etc. Less stress on healthcare system. It would only make sense. We may see a rise in issues caused by side effects of the weight-loss drugs but that's to be expected. My money is on this being a net win for society in general and I think weight-loss drugs are here to stay.

What??

They know why high blood sugar causes issues. Causes alot of vascular issues...

People who also typically have out nof control blood sugar, type 2 diabetes are more likely to have other comorbidities.

It's not absolute but it's very likely.
these were NON diabetic ie normal blood sugar.. so normal blood sugar causes vascular issues now? didn't know that.

@Mongo966 yes weight loss drugs have been all thee rage longer than we've been alive and will be like that after we are gone.... now question will be are these GLP s be too good to be true like every other weight loss drugs ever? we will have to wait another 5-10 years to really find out...funny how when off patent all dangers quickly are revealed... sema has 5 more years but think they will get longer as "new" use....

Last edited:
these were NON diabetic ie normal blood sugar.. so normal blood sugar causes vascular issues now? didn't know that.

@Mongo966 yes weight loss drugs have been all thee rage longer than we've been alive and will be like that after we are gone.... now question will be are these GLP s be too good to be true like every other weight loss drugs ever? we will have to wait another 5-10 years to really find out...funny how when off patent all dangers quickly are revealed... sema has 5 more years but think they will get longer as "new" use....
Well, weight loss drugs have been a thing forever but nothing has ever been this effective besides cocaine and meth. I meant to say I think these glp drugs will be here to stay. Semaglutide is working incredibly well for me with no noticeable side effects, which is great and all, but nothing in this world gives like this without taking at least something. We will have to wait and see what happens.

these were NON diabetic ie normal blood sugar... so normal blood sugar causes vascular issues now? didn't know that.
Non-diabetic doesn't mean normal blood sugar. Insulin resistance is incredibly common before it even gets to the technical definition of "pre-diabetes"; doctors don't even test for it unless you insist.

My apologies if this is a dumb question. I’m just looking for some advice or what y’all would do. I’ve been on a sema break trying to bring my tolerance down. I’m at 1.5mg which I know isn’t the highest but I want to keep myself low. I’m just trying to maintain now. How long would you take off to get your tolerance lower? Have any of you done this before? I also have 10 vials of 5mg triz in the freezer waiting to go but want to use my sema first. Thank you

i ended up injecting syn labs semaglutide into my quad muscle with 1/2 inch needle…. i thought it was my sustanon 250… i did about .7mg…
anything to worry about i ready it should never injected into muscle

i ended up injecting syn labs semaglutide into my quad muscle with 1/2 inch needle…. i thought it was my sustanon 250… i did about .7mg…
anything to worry about i ready it should never injected into muscle
I don't think it will be a problem. I inject HCG in my muscle. I've never injected Semaglutide intramuscularly but I don't think it would be different from HCG. The Semaglutide may not be as effective though.

Dude, I gotta say I think these people are fucking with us. There's no way this happened.
Do not, I repeat do not ever doubt the level of idiocy and incompetence of human beings. There are several people in this board alone who should not be near a hot coffee cup but has access to drugs.

As much as you want that to be a troll post, but from what I've seen so far, chances are high that it is not.

Don’t be so sure. The dumb people are getting stronger with each passing day as they continue to join and multiply.
And already the collective IQ of this board has dropped bigtime because of that. Seems even those newbies that are slinging half-truths and/or pure quality BS are what's dragging it down.

Been on Sema, but just got my Tirz. Figure I’ll start at the recommended 2.5mg. I see some people still keep taking a little sema along with the Tirz. What is the purpose of that?

I'm interested in hearing any experiences with Retatrutide. Since switching to it from Tirzepatide I've been getting hungrier by the day.
I was using Tirz at 5mg/wk (split 2.5mg Mon/Thurs). ~2 weeks ago I dropped Tirz and started on Reta at 4mg/wk (split 2mg Mon/Thurs).
How is it going with retatrutide?

How is it going with retatrutide?
My hunger has mostly levelled out. Based on the half-life plotting I've seen, I bet it's because my blood levels are pretty close to levelling out.
I still wake up hungry sometimes and can get pretty hungry in the morning, I didn't have that with Tirz.

I didn't get bad gastro sides from Tirz once I got used to it, but I have almost none from Reta. The only one I experience with both is feeling full if I have my last meal/snack too close to bedtime. But it's less pronounced with Reta.

I think Reta has made me sweat a little more as that's the only thing in my protocol that's changed recently.

I think my weight has gone down slightly despite being able to eat more than I could on Tirz and having more business dinners in recent weeks (very rich and high-cal food).

I would guess a cross tolerance helped with the lower sides of the tirz?

interesting it seems less effective aswell. so no real reason to take something that hasn't been proven safe esp if TIRZ is working just fine...

I would guess a cross tolerance helped with the lower sides of the tirz?

interesting it seems less effective aswell. so no real reason to take something that hasn't been proven safe esp if TIRZ is working just fine...
I can't say. I never tried Sema, so I have no experience with cross tolerance in these drugs until now.

It was odd how hungry I was when switching between the two. As soon as I dropped the Tirz I was crazy hungry, even though there was still quite a bit in my system due to the half-life of the compound.

Tirz definitely works well and I didn't have many sides, but occasionally it wouldn't like what/how I ate and I would suffer a bit with feeling full and/or sulfur burps. The worst I've had with Reta is some fullness on occasion.

I gave it a try because I was interested in the Glucagon receptor action. I'll give it a while longer and see. I need to get bloodwork when the Reta level is more stable in my system. I had elevated thyroid levels on Tirz. I assume the same will be true for Reta.