Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Try them seperate first, see where that get you.
For me the TIrzepatide is awesome untill day 4-5 then the effect completely wears off. I then use some semaglutide to bridge those last days. This way my appetite is 7/7 supressed and eating like a somalian child is easy. I'm currently on week 9 and lost quite some bodyfat without any effort. I do plan on stopping soon to start my bulk. Hoping to regain all that sensitivty when the next cut comes.
That’s beautiful and exactly what I’m hoping for. I’d love for food to be an afterthought but I’d settle for just not a ravenous maniac. What is a standard tirza dosage protocol?

That’s beautiful and exactly what I’m hoping for. I’d love for food to be an afterthought but I’d settle for just not a ravenous maniac. What is a standard tirza dosage protocol?
Also ramping up style protocol.

2.5mg each week for 4 weeks
5mg each week for 4 weeks
(7.5mg if you want)
10mg each week for 4 weeks
(12.5mg if you want
15mg each week for 4 weeks

I skipped the 7.5 and went from 5 straight to 10. Dosage in the trial maxes out at 15mg

.25mg of QSC’s 4mg kit and I’m amazed! Appetite is probably 1/2 of what it was at best. I get full so fast it isn’t funny. I’m having to force feed myself even after the gym which is crazy. Today is day 6 and I can tell the effects are easing up. 100% will be using this to cut next cycle.

Is anyone having libido issues on semaglutide? I thought it was my cycle but it's been a while and my libido is not ideal at all...
My wife can’t keep up, lol. Zero issues over here other than this stuff working too damn well on appetite suppression.

Did the libido issue kick in as soon as you added semaglutide, or did this progressively get worse over a period of time?

It starts working immediately, the same day of injection.
Not really for me. I have noticed differences in where you inject. I've been taking it for about 4 months. If you inject it in your ass sometimes it will take three or four days to hit. If you inject it in your lower abdomen and you barely have any fat it will hit sometimes the same day. I've noticed you get the best results injecting it lower abdomen with only about a half a ml bac water per 1mg.

No. In fact at 6 weeks her female trt kicked in. Sex has been great.We are both on semiglutide too.
Damn

My wife can’t keep up, lol. Zero issues over here other than this stuff working too damn well on appetite suppression.

Did the libido issue kick in as soon as you added semaglutide, or did this progressively get worse over a period of time?
Worse over time. I also wonder if it's the fact I been on a prolonged recomp and calorie deficit for nearly a year.

I need to break off the semaglutide for a bit anyways

I am only on test hgh semaglutide now and thought my libido would be high normal again.

Damn

Worse over time. I also wonder if it's the fact I been on a prolonged recomp and calorie deficit for nearly a year.

I need to break off the semaglutide for a bit anyways

I am only on test hgh semaglutide now and thought my libido would be high normal again.
Maybe a lower dose? I'm still on 2 vials a week of the 2mg ones that I treat as 1mg. I don't plan on going any higher. But these 2mg ones are untested so it's just a guess . Haha

I have learned it hits better in my lower abs. In the ass cheeks it takes 3 days. I guess worse absorbtion. I only use .5 bac water per vial on the 2mg ones. I pin it twice same day.
This is the leanest I have been in my life. I guess I can bring it down to 1.6mg of the 4mg vial from 4mg.