Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Better in what? And how? What about side effects, tirzapetide is a lot more expensive too. Except if you have coupons.
Tirzapetide is a GIP and GLP-1 agonist. Everything else is only GLP-1.

GIP helps with insulin production and regulation, as well as preliminary evidence of strengthening bones, although the bone density is still very preliminary and not for certain yet.

And for the studies:
“weight reductions were significantly greater for tirzepatide 10 and 15 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg and were similar for tirzepatide 5 mg versus semaglutide 2 mg.”

This is also true for hba1c reduction. 2mg of semaglutide peptide from China is a lot cheaper than 5mg tirzepatide (no prescription).
Yes, but getting a prescription and the monthly cost of tirzapetide is only $55 a month as long as you have some form of commercial health insurance, which is a lot cheaper and better than Chinese semaglutide.

There’s zero reason to order Chinese semaglutide unless you don’t live in the US, have government provided health insurance, or don’t have insurance at all.

Yes, but getting a prescription and the monthly cost of tirzapetide is only $55 a month as long as you have some form of commercial health insurance, which is a lot cheaper and better than Chinese semaglutide.

There’s zero reason to order Chinese semaglutide unless you don’t live in the US, have government provided health insurance, or don’t have insurance at all.
Very much agree with this. I signed up with Hello Alpha and they are 100% drug dealers, they’re not even kind of hiding it. My doctor would work with me, she’s done it before, but it takes a little effort to get her to hop on board with weight loss drugs. She can justify it, sure, but it’s harder for her to go out on a limb. But VC funded telemed companies exist to ignore regulators and do whatever the fuck they want in order to scale up.

Fun fact: Alpha Medical was founded to focus on women’s health, and now a bunch of juiced up dudes are using their services. I find this amusing.

Very much agree with this. I signed up with Hello Alpha and they are 100% drug dealers, they’re not even kind of hiding it. My doctor would work with me, she’s done it before, but it takes a little effort to get her to hop on board with weight loss drugs. She can justify it, sure, but it’s harder for her to go out on a limb. But VC funded telemed companies exist to ignore regulators and do whatever the fuck they want in order to scale up.

Fun fact: Alpha Medical was founded to focus on women’s health, and now a bunch of juiced up dudes are using their services. I find this amusing.
wwf GIF

Yea but if one is not from USA semaglutide at the moment is the best option, price/results ratio are very good. Minimum doses of tirzapetide is 5mg week, that's good money that has to be spent if you buy it from the blackmarket.

What dose did you get up to on semaglutide? I’m taking 1.5mg now and figure I’ll stick with it until I’m maxed out and plateaued. Did it stop working or were you just ready to try the newest option?
Got up to max 2.4. Got all the negative sides like burps and heartburn. I was craving food and carbs specifically all week but especially toward day 6/7 after the shot.

This option wont last forever I think.
I don’t see why it won’t. The prescription mills make their money, the pharmacy makes their money, and most importantly, the manufacturer makes a shit ton of money and in turn, so do shareholders. Money = lobbying = keeping it legal.

Only places I can see getting increased scrutiny are the places that are prescribing Xanax online, but not the non-psychoactive drugs that you can’t OD on.

I don’t see why it won’t. The prescription mills make their money, the pharmacy makes their money, and most importantly, the manufacturer makes a shit ton of money and in turn, so do shareholders. Money = lobbying = keeping it legal.

Only places I can see getting increased scrutiny are the places that are prescribing Xanax online, but not the non-psychoactive drugs that you can’t OD on.
It would seem the incentives are aligned well now for those in the US to acquire these meds affordably. It would seem these drugs, unlike Xanax, are a social good - obesity and diabetes being leading causes of death and disability.

A tirz follow-up: Third week. Morning nausea started today, nothing pretty. Didn't have that on sema. I'm on 5 mg every 4 days. Now the appetite blunting is strong. Definitely more potent as compared with 1,5mg sema every 4 days. It's uncanny how strong it is, actually, it took me by surprise. Energy levels are pretty solid, though. No dips. So far I'm unlikely to increase dosage for the foreseeable future.

A tirz follow-up: Third week. Morning nausea started today, nothing pretty. Didn't have that on sema. I'm on 5 mg every 4 days. Now the appetite blunting is strong. Definitely more potent as compared with 1,5mg sema every 4 days. It's uncanny how strong it is, actually, it took me by surprise. Energy levels are pretty solid, though. No dips. So far I'm unlikely to increase dosage for the foreseeable future.

Ya I had the same experience with the suppression. Cravings gone as well. I’m doing the same protocol but tirz on Mondays and 2.4ish(generic) sema on thursdays.