Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I am in a stall right now and I’m not sure what to do next.

I haven’t lost or gained weight. It’s been several weeks on 7.5mg mounjaro. I have tried so many things. I’ve tried eating more, eating less, eating different, more exercise, more water, eating more protein, you name it. I’m not sure why I can’t drop these last 15 pounds. Im so close but just can’t reach my goal now.
I see no mention of DNP.

I am in a stall right now and I’m not sure what to do next.

I haven’t lost or gained weight. It’s been several weeks on 7.5mg mounjaro. I have tried so many things. I’ve tried eating more, eating less, eating different, more exercise, more water, eating more protein, you name it. I’m not sure why I can’t drop these last 15 pounds. Im so close but just can’t reach my goal now.
I didn't lose a pound for a month on 5mg. Since then I've lost 12 in the last month and a half. Stick with it.

That's wrong. Your pharmacist is confused.
I’m on a few Facebook groups and hundreds and hundreds of people are having trouble with the savings card. They are saying that you must be DT2 in order for it to work now. Different pharmacies are running into this problem all at once. Even those that have already received refills previously. All the posts are flooding the news feed.

I’m on a few Facebook groups and hundreds and hundreds of people are having trouble with the savings card. They are saying that you must be DT2 in order for it to work now. Different pharmacies are running into this problem all at once. Even those that have already received refills previously. All the posts are flooding the news feed.
My wife and I refilled on Friday at Walgreens with zero issues. If you have an issue at a pharmacy, go somewhere else.

And I'm not able do drink as much liquid as befor. Normally I drink between 6-7 liter per day. At the moment not more than 4 because my stomach feels so full and the vomit is coming up.

I'm going to reduce the Dosis to 0,2mg twice a week. So I reduce from 0,5mg per week to 0,4mg.
The reason is that I can't drink enough liquid.
Yesterday I just have drunken about 3 liters and got headache. I tried it during the whole day but gastric juices and biles came up every time after a short time. I hope this will be over during the next week's.

Has someone else the same problem and has found a solution?

I'm going to reduce the Dosis to 0,2mg twice a week. So I reduce from 0,5mg per week to 0,4mg.
The reason is that I can't drink enough liquid.
Yesterday I just have drunken about 3 liters and got headache. I tried it during the whole day but gastric juices and biles came up every time after a short time. I hope this will be over during the next week's.

Has someone else the same problem and has found a solution?
Not a case for me. I am at 0.5mg EOD with TRT and very low tren ace dose, which makes me want eat all day, so semaglutide mitigates this impulse. I trust this is temporary, maybe start from 2 liters and increase your intake day by day?

0.5mg E0D = 3.5mg per week = hardcore dosage. How much do you weight?
Just a minute, it's 1.75mg per week yes? its every Mon-Wed-Frid-Sun then Tue-Thu-Sat.and so on. Im 87kilos at 173cm. Was 90kilos and lost 3kilos in two and a half months mark. I don't force myself to diet down I just eat until I feel satiated which comes sooner than without Semaglutide. I plan to force myself dieting down for 15 days during Christmas holidays, then return to normal eating which I gues it will be even less than now, considering that I will be lighter(I will be using Sema all the time). After that a good cut starting in April untill the fist week of June followed by a small maintenance phase untill the end of the same month that I have scheduled my 1st fight. I am aiming the 78kilos weight class, as strong and conditioned as possible. I am 45yo and sadly I cannot match the stamina of youngsters as long as I am at 82+ weight class.