Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Thank you guys. I had to go through so many shitty loops just to get my ozempic. First, my insurance wouldn't cover so it was stuck in the Pharmacy for two weeks. Second, I tried to use the savings card to negate the cost and just pay out of pocket but the pharmacy wouldn't accept the card unless there was insurance coverage. Third, I tried using a Canadian pharmacy but they couldn't get the Walmart pharmacy to transfer prescriptions to Canada.

I finally just went to Walmart pharmacy myself and got a copy of my prescription (didn't even know they provide copies but tried anyways). It all worked. I'm paying $328 for a 2mg pen. Idk if keep doing this or just buy UGL sources due to the price but I wanted to see if there's a major difference with pharma grade.

Thank you guys. I had to go through so many shitty loops just to get my ozempic. First, my insurance wouldn't cover so it was stuck in the Pharmacy for two weeks. Second, I tried to use the savings card to negate the cost and just pay out of pocket but the pharmacy wouldn't accept the card unless there was insurance coverage. Third, I tried using a Canadian pharmacy but they couldn't get the Walmart pharmacy to transfer prescriptions to Canada.

I finally just went to Walmart pharmacy myself and got a copy of my prescription (didn't even know they provide copies but tried anyways). It all worked. I'm paying $328 for a 2mg pen. Idk if keep doing this or just buy UGL sources due to the price but I wanted to see if there's a major difference with pharma grade.
You could have gotten that pen for 200. Pharma but w.e
Even then, could have gotten alot more more for half that cost

You could have gotten that pen for 200. Pharma but w.e
Even then, could have gotten alot more more for half that cost
This was the best I could find with all the information I was able to find. My insurance wouldn't cover it, the saving coupons wouldn't work without insurance, etc. I had a lot working against me. If there was a way to save a substantial amount of money, I would love to hear it.

This was the best I could find with all the information I was able to find. My insurance wouldn't cover it, the saving coupons wouldn't work without insurance, etc. I had a lot working against me. If there was a way to save a substantial amount of money, I would love to hear it.
In the US, with the Mounjaro savings card? The wegovy card requires partial coverage by insurance, while the Mounjaro card just requires that you have private (non-government funded) insurance. Once insure denies the pharmacy should submit using the instructions on the coupon. Many pharmacy techs aren’t familiar with this kind of coupon and will (incorrectly) tell you that it doesn’t work.

So what was the end result? How did the breakdown work?

Trying pharma is good. I think it's stronger than UGL's but I'm also not sure because I'm more tolerant to it. I think it is weaker though.

week 2 at 0.25mg and i noticed some minor cravings coming back, maybe its lack of self control and old habits. I did grab some snacks but i got full pretty easily after finishing them. gonna increase dose to 0.5mg from week 3 and see how it affects it

What dose of metformin?
Its going to be individual. Have you used metformin before? If not, then you should be aware that some people get diarrhea in the beginning.

I take 1000mg with a high carb meal. Sometimes, I take 1000mg and a few hours later, I take another 1000mg. That is a total of 2000mg. I have taken 3000mg before and I find that to be the highest upper dose to use. I had zero problems or side effects.

You could probably get away with less than that. Try 500mg per meal and see how it works for you.

20mg from ugl is roughly 120€ / USD, so you would pay 1/3rd of what you just paid and get 10 times more in return.
Which UGL are you referring too? A couple that I've had searched tend to hover around the $200 range with shipping. This includes peptidesciences, AA, QSC,...

I'll try pharma grade this time and then switch over after I'm done.

In the US, with the Mounjaro savings card? The wegovy card requires partial coverage by insurance, while the Mounjaro card just requires that you have private (non-government funded) insurance. Once insure denies the pharmacy should submit using the instructions on the coupon. Many pharmacy techs aren’t familiar with this kind of coupon and will (incorrectly) tell you that it doesn’t work.
That's amazing advice. Thank you.

On the topic of Metformin combination, adjuvant use of Metformin (glucophage) potentiates GLP-1 agonist potency to reduce blood glucose concentrations by inhibiting DPP-4 activity, thereby ↑GLP-1 (synergistic; > additive).

There exist, too, GLP-1 & recombinant human insulin combination products (e.g., Soliqua; Xultophy).

Soliqua: 100/33 (insulin glargine and lixisenatide) injection, solution (Sanofi-Aventis)

Xultophy: 100/3.6 (insulin degludec and liraglutide) injection, solution (Novo Nordisk)

I don't think the latter are ideal for our use case (improved body composition; ergo, treatment of obesity), but rather for blood glucose control in T2DM.

Which UGL are you referring too? A couple that I've had searched tend to hover around the $200 range with shipping. This includes peptidesciences, AA, QSC,..
QSC offers 10*2mg kits for 118 USD, roughly 120USD as I mentioned before. It's hard to beat QSC's price. Only way that I see is insurance covering it or by getting any other kind of deal.

QSC offers 10*2mg kits for 118 USD, roughly 120USD as I mentioned before. It's hard to beat QSC's price. Only way that I see is insurance covering it or by getting any other kind of deal.
Shit you're right. I'll do that for next time. It's better than paying more than $300. Rather get a ps5 with that kind of money. Thanks.

Are the prices domestic peptide sources are selling semaglutide for too high? Or worth it? Peptide science has 3mg for $120.
amino asylum has it for about that price but it’s 5mg. I have used it and it was good. They usually process and ship the same or very next day. I got it in 2 days. So if you need it and you can’t get your QSC order in then it’s gtg for the meantime.

has anyone noticed better skin while on this? I use to get mild acne almost daily and since i started this its gone. Nothing else has changed much, same diet and calories etc. I think maybe my insulin sensitivity was messed up and spiking before causing hormone fluctuations.

has anyone noticed better skin while on this? I use to get mild acne almost daily and since i started this its gone. Nothing else has changed much, same diet and calories etc. I think maybe my insulin sensitivity was messed up and spiking before causing hormone fluctuations.
Pretty much. Insulin resistance is the root cause for all kind of health problems according to the medical research.