Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

has anyone noticed better skin while on this? I use to get mild acne almost daily and since i started this its gone. Nothing else has changed much, same diet and calories etc. I think maybe my insulin sensitivity was messed up and spiking before causing hormone fluctuations.
It's possible. Before semaglutide I used to get bloated ridiculously easy with fast acting carbs. Now I can finally eat a slice of pizza or two or a whole one anyway, once in a while.

Are the prices domestic peptide sources are selling semaglutide for too high? Or worth it? Peptide science has 3mg for $120.
I think so. QSC is 20mg for about $120 give or take. Peptide sciences only gives 3mg for roughly the same price. I've heard based on this thread that QSC is considered a reliable and consistent source.

I'm on second week of qsc 4mg semaglutide, using 0.25 a week for now. This shit is real. Hunger suppression started for me and the wife a day after the first shot lol.

It does fall off close to the weekend when the effect is wearing off, we pin on Monday. I'll stick to 0.25 for 4 weeks and then increase to 0.5mg.

I'm taking it for insuline sensitivity purposes, the appetite suppressant is just a nice side effect.

I do get some heartburn and acid reflux but nothing major and not everyday.

I can't eat for shit tho... Or better I can eat but I do feel full very easily and I could go without eating for a while.. it's amazing.

Let's see at 0.5mg how it goes.
I'm on 4IU of HGH as well.

I'm on second week of qsc 4mg semaglutide, using 0.25 a week for now. This shit is real. Hunger suppression started for me and the wife a day after the first shot lol.

It does fall off close to the weekend when the effect is wearing off, we pin on Monday. I'll stick to 0.25 for 4 weeks and then increase to 0.5mg.

I'm taking it for insuline sensitivity purposes, the appetite suppressant is just a nice side effect.

I can't eat for shit tho... Or better I can eat but I do feel full very easily and I could go without eating for a while.. it's amazing.

That's exactly how I felt. You'll love it. I also did .25mg for around 4 weeks and I felt I could have stayed on .25mg for longer. I jumped to .50mg out of curiosity.

That's exactly how I felt. You'll love it. I also did .25mg for around 4 weeks and I felt I could have stayed on .25mg for longer. I jumped to .50mg out of curiosity.
I'll probably jump to 0.50 because that's the therapeutic dosage and I want more insulin sensitivity as possible, without going overboard, so I'll probably stay at 0.50 as much as I can. I need to read the study on semaglutide, anyone has an idea of how long the same dosage has been used? What was the tolerance seen after a while? I mean for how long a dosage has been working?

A week into .25mg and no appetite suppression, diarrhea or nausea. However, my bladder feels full all the time now lol I wonder if it's a side effect or it's just me getting old.

It's weird, my hunger suppression varies day by day. Some days I don't care for food and other days I'm looking at yelp for the next places imma binge at for my cheat days.

Unfortunately I’m finding after the first 4-6 weeks my tolerance has gone up faster than it did early on. I’m at 2mg/wk now split into two injects. Sunday and Wednesday. But early on the smaller doses worked great.

But it’s been great for my health I believe. Lost 30lbs and I was around 12-13% bf when I started. Probably closer to 12. I had a huge problem with binge eating from age 32-40. Chemically induced binging. Pretty sure I stretched my stomach out quite a bit. But I really think this 11-12 weeks of semaglutide has allowed it to shrink back some. And now I’m not using the stuff that made me binge eat combined with a shrunken stomach and I’m hoping to do pretty good with my diet once I come off here in about a month.

Anyways, hopefully those tiny doses remain effective for y’all longer than they did for me. But if not there’s always QSC for more at a good price.

Unfortunately I’m finding after the first 4-6 weeks my tolerance has gone up faster than it did early on. I’m at 2mg/wk now split into two injects. Sunday and Wednesday. But early on the smaller doses worked great.

But it’s been great for my health I believe. Lost 30lbs and I was around 12-13% bf when I started. Probably closer to 12. I had a huge problem with binge eating from age 32-40. Chemically induced binging. Pretty sure I stretched my stomach out quite a bit. But I really think this 11-12 weeks of semaglutide has allowed it to shrink back some. And now I’m not using the stuff that made me binge eat combined with a shrunken stomach and I’m hoping to do pretty good with my diet once I come off here in about a month.

Anyways, hopefully those tiny doses remain effective for y’all longer than they did for me. But if not there’s always QSC for more at a good price.

I think you probably could have lost similar weight at a lower dose, but the result was worth it so it doesn't matter. That is a really great result. Congratulations.

The next phase of this is to figure out if there is a tolerance reduction or a "reset" if a break is taken, and to figure out how long of a break is necessary.

The stomach usually shrinks quickly. The rest of the intestines/colon may take longer time to shrink.

You have to give your digestive system a break and that's one big reason why fasting is good for the body. Going from binge eating to normal or less eating, is comparable to a fast in the sense that you have your body a much needed break.

Was it Kratom? The chemically induced eating. I know you said you liked kratom. Binge eating is tricky because food is good. It can be entertainment. It's easy to eat too much. I think if Semaglutide tolerance goes down or if it stays effective, then using it every year is a strategy going forward.

Lost 30 lbs and 12-13 when you started? When did you start?

Goddamn, how much bf % you end up with? 30lbs should have you in competition state, unless you lost muscle.

Goddamn, how much bf % you end up with? 30lbs should have you in competition state, unless you lost muscle.
I did lose quite a bit of muscle. But that was the goal. I’ve been trying to downsize for a year prior and the semaglutide came around at the perfect time. All the extra muscle I was carrying was starting to wear on my very active joints at 42. So the extra mass had to go.

Lost 30 lbs and 12-13 when you started? When did you start?
12 or so weeks ago. I’m only about 10-11% now. Most of what I lost was muscle but that was the goal. Getting old and trying to age gracefully. With my appetite and activity levels the way they were before sema I was basically just maintaining my size without trying. Much easier now that I’m consuming half the calories lol

I think you probably could have lost similar weight at a lower dose, but the result was worth it so it doesn't matter. That is a really great result. Congratulations.

The next phase of this is to figure out if there is a tolerance reduction or a "reset" if a break is taken, and to figure out how long of a break is necessary.

The stomach usually shrinks quickly. The rest of the intestines/colon may take longer time to shrink.

You have to give your digestive system a break and that's one big reason why fasting is good for the body. Going from binge eating to normal or less eating, is comparable to a fast in the sense that you have your body a much needed break.

Was it Kratom? The chemically induced eating. I know you said you liked kratom. Binge eating is tricky because food is good. It can be entertainment. It's easy to eat too much. I think if Semaglutide tolerance goes down or if it stays effective, then using it every year is a strategy going forward.
I’m embarrassed to say it was phenibut that caused the zombie binging. I had a nasty little addiction part of that time. Large doses of phen, massive calorie consumption. So I’m a pretty lean guy. Never been more than 16-17%bf at my absolute dumpiest time in life but I literally ate myself into an umbilical hernia in a phenibut induced feasting. Years of power lifting never injured me or my guts but drug induced binging did smh.

It’s so embarrassing looking back but the truth is I was abusing legal alternatives to drugs to get high. And I got addicted for a little while. I finally have hernia surgery scheduled for January. I’ve been living with it for several years. Looks like I have a fat “outtie” belly button but surprisingly never got any worse despite lifting and training like normal. I would wear a weight belt if squatting or deadlifting and never maxed out.

Speaking of other intestines after the stomach, are there any new peptides or anything that are showing promise for the gut and other plumbing down there I need to look into?

Shot #4 of Mounjaro last night, still no evidence that I’m taking any actual API. Weight loss is getting along, but it’s not any easier in terms of appetite. Basically I’m cutting exactly how I would have prior to using this stuff. New box of 5mg came in, so maybe that’ll have some effect. I’m hoping that the first month dose of 2.5mg is just a hustle by Lilly, and that once I get to the 5+ range it’ll start to work.