Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Got a few 2mg vials from a peptide shop. This will be my first time trying semaglutide, should I start at .25mg a week or try. 5? Read a lot of underdosed semaglutide, but want to avoid the bad sides if possible.

Got a few 2mg vials from a peptide shop. This will be my first time trying semaglutide, should I start at .25mg a week or try. 5? Read a lot of underdosed semaglutide, but want to avoid the bad sides if possible.
I keep saying it........but I'll say it again: start with .25mg and stay there for a bit. Stay there for a month or longer. Hunger will change, it will be reduced. Weight still start to come off. Slow and steady. It's a marathon and not a sprint. Of course, it depends what you're goals are.

Start at the .25mg. With a half-life of about a week you will be at the full saturation of that dose (or very close to it) at about week 4-5. Then you can consider moving up. If you start higher, or up your dose too quickly, it’s still building up in your body and you have more risk of unwanted sides.

I know you aren't a fan of QSC. but I am pretty sure all the 2mg/4mg on the market are all from the same source. I have a dosing guide for it.

I know you aren't a fan of QSC. but I am pretty sure all the 2mg/4mg on the market are all from the same source. I have a dosing guide for it.
My source specifically said it wasn't qsc, but probably is, lol. If you could PM the guide or quote if in a comment here, I'd appreciate it.

My source specifically said it wasn't qsc, but probably is, lol. If you could PM the guide or quote if in a comment here, I'd appreciate it.
Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control
I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues/drug to drug interactions.

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding
Tums - Short term acid reflux control
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.

Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge.

Some people Like M@NU advise every 3 day dosing to prevent side effects

Each "5mg" vial is actually 4mg(Now relabeled from QSC). There is also something about the semaglutide which may have decrease effectiveness because of the reconstitution/delivery system. We do not know, regardless QSC product does work.

I say start at a higher dose than normal ozempic, there is something about the delivery of this that makes it weaker than the other ozempic but it appears to be the same overall effect. 3 women and I have been losing weight on this product. I have also used it to control my hunger from NPP

Dose increase is not always necessary, You can stay at the same dose as long as it is effective

1ML BAC in each VIAL
I guess we can compare
Ozempic: Generic Semaglutide: volume comparison
0.25mg: 0.6mg: 0.15ml(do this for 3-4 doses)
0.5mg ozempic:1.2mg:0.30ml(do this for 3-4 doses)

1mg: 1.6mg: 0.4ml (Can keep this ongoing for financial sake)

My wife couldnt tolerate this dose and she lost 20 lbs(she went from 140 to 120)
might be a good maintenance/BG control dose as well.

IF you want to go the Wegovy route, continue this dose escalation

1.5mg:2.4 mg: 0.6ml(This goes into wegovy dosing)
2mg:3.2mg: 0.8ml
2.4mg:4mg 1 ml

Has anyone tried the Semaglutide from Deus yet? 5mg/vial, it's a fair bit cheaper than Ozempic pens.
I honestly dont know why anyone would.
You're paying €100 for a vial of 4,79mg sema (labtested). Not a shill for QSC but you pay around €230 for 10x4mg (also labtested). If you even slightly care about your wallet...
Shits from China anyway.

I honestly dont know why anyone would.
You're paying €100 for a vial of 4,79mg sema (labtested). Not a shill for QSC but you pay around €230 for 10x4mg (also labtested). If you even slightly care about your wallet...
Shits from China anyway.
Because I ordered 10 x tirzepatide from QSC and
a) Delivery took 10 weeks from payment
b) I felt absolutely nothing from 2 whole vials
Bunk, selective scammer, bad luck, non responder, I don't know.
But I've never had problems with Deus.

Interesting. It worked wonders for me the first month and now it seems to have tapered off in terms of hunger suppression. I think everyone has different side effects on different weeks.

Interesting. Did you use any other Semaglutide or tirzepatide before using QSC's? I'm wondering if there are any tolerance issues.

Have you told QSC about this and if so what was his response?

I can only tell good things about his semaglutide and tirzepatide. Both gave me good results, the tirzepetide was stronger overall but that was to be expected since it's a dual agonist.

So I have some QSC sema on the way.
Can anyone advise how to best store it ? Both as it comes in the vial and when it’s reconstituted. I’d rather not waste it by storing it wrong and causing the peptide to degrade.