Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

From personal experience, PT141 will do this, too. Not surprising as it's the active metabolite of MT2.

If y'all are hungry, add some MT2 or PT141.
I had been trying this with a low dose and my hands got SOOOOO much darker than the rest of my body. I tan several days a week naked for a bit and my body is no where near as dark. It looks like I dunked my hands in self tanning lotion over and over. Super crazy.

Confused on dosages and volumes, if ordered a kit from QSC, how many mos supply is this and is it cheaper than using US pharmacy ans script w shortages and BS? Thanks
It depends on your dose.

Almost everyone starts at .25 (ozempic) or 2.5 (mounjaro). Iff you are fine on the lowest dose of either, you can stay there as long as you like. Or you can move up in doses every 4 weeks. Everyone takes it differently so it’s up to the individual and how they feel. If you don’t feel it working or aren’t seeing results, move up to .5(ozempic) or 5(mounjaro).

As for the supply, that depends on the above and schedules.

Let’s say you got a kit of ozempic for 2mg. You can get 8 weeks per vial out of it by staying at the .25 dose. Or you may be at a higher dose and at the highest they recommend you will use a whole vial of the 2mg.

Hope that helps.

Which one are you asking for - semaglutide? Or tirzepatide?
Sorry was in a rush and I ordered the semaglutide as your evidence has been thorough and more convincing as a sus
It depends on your dose.

Almost everyone starts at .25 (ozempic) or 2.5 (mounjaro). Iff you are fine on the lowest dose of either, you can stay there as long as you like. Or you can move up in doses every 4 weeks. Everyone takes it differently so it’s up to the individual and how they feel. If you don’t feel it working or aren’t seeing results, move up to .5(ozempic) or 5(mounjaro).

As for the supply, that depends on the above and schedules.

Let’s say you got a kit of ozempic for 2mg. You can get 8 weeks per vial out of it by staying at the .25 dose. Or you may be at a higher dose and at the highest they recommend you will use a whole vial of the 2mg.

Hope that helps.
Thanks it does...I'll start low and bring levels up. I assume its reconstituted similar to hgh but wasnt sure how much bac water and size on vials yet

Approximately how long does it take for Ozempic to work?
I got hold of some 4mg pens directly from a pharmacy at very favourable price.
Did 0.5mg yesterday evening and don't feel anything yet.

It hasn't affected your intake? Are you eating less, do you get full off less food? Any acid reflux?
You might dose another 0.5mg in a 2 days or so but I'm surprised you aren't "feeling" it off a starting did of 0.5mg.
Are you sure you dosed it correctly?

It hasn't affected your intake? Are you eating less, do you get full off less food? Any acid reflux?
You might dose another 0.5mg in a 2 days or so but I'm surprised you aren't "feeling" it off a starting did of 0.5mg.
Are you sure you dosed it correctly?
No perceived effect on hunger at all. No acid reflux. I had a tiny bit of nausea for a few hours after the injection, just enough to feel that there's something affecting my body.
I'll jab another 0.5mg tomorrow.
As for dosing, it's pretty similar to Norditropin hgh pen, I don't think I accidentaly injected nothing. I counted clicks to 1mg mark - about 74 clicks. Reset it and counted 32 clicks.

I should add that I felt nothing on QSC Tirzepatide 5mg (a whole vial), maybe I'm one of those non-responders.

I'll let my wife have a go, see if she feels anything.

It's not like something you feel intensely, you'll just notice you're not as hungry. When I did Mounjaro (tirzepatide) I lost like 15 pounds the first month just from snacking less throughout the day. But I had a lot of weight to lose.

Just saw your other post. Yeah, if Tirzepatide did nothing for you, you might be a non-responder since Tirzepatide is supposed to be more effective.

It's not like something you feel intensely, you'll just notice you're not as hungry. When I did Mounjaro (tirzepatide) I lost like 15 pounds the first month just from snacking less throughout the day. But I had a lot of weight to lose.

Just saw your other post. Yeah, if Tirzepatide did nothing for you, you might be a non-responder since Tirzepatide is supposed to be more effective.
I have used Sibutramine before, that absolutely disconnected my desire to eat. Very strange feeling, I could feel some hunger but it was disconnected from the urge to eat.
Let's see how it goes when I add another 0.5mg.