Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I've moved up to 1mg semaglutide a week and there's no appetite suppression. It's generic Chinese made peptides - semaglutide is a very complex molecule so I dunno if they've got it quite right.

Initially on 250mcg week, there was some weight loss and mild nausea the day after injection. The appetite suppression is the thing I need the most. I've some sibutramine on order to try.

I've moved up to 1mg semaglutide a week and there's no appetite suppression. It's generic Chinese made peptides - semaglutide is a very complex molecule so I dunno if they've got it quite right.
If the lab test showed it's semaglutide, then it is semaglutide. If your chinese source has no lab test then there is some or perhaps no semaglutide at all in the vial.

Again, I said it a couple times. Hunger suppression is a side effect. Some feel it with 0.25mg, some with 1mg and some people need 2.4mg. That's why there are so many different pens out there. My girlfriend stayed on 0.25mg for 2-3 months and it still worked, she ate less the entire 3 months.

Ok, I did another 0.5mg semaglutide last evening, total 1mg over 2 days. Now I can definitely feel the hunger suppression. Need to look into QSC, as 1mg weekly can get costly quickly.

Ok, I did another 0.5mg semaglutide last evening, total 1mg over 2 days. Now I can definitely feel the hunger suppression. Need to look into QSC, as 1mg weekly can get costly quickly.
Dang... that sucks you gotta start so high but I'm relived you are finally feeling what you're supposed to.

Injected my first dose (0.25 mg) of Deus Medical Semaglutide the day before yesterday and the appetite suppression is very significant already. If I respond to the starting dose so well, can I expect those effects to last? Would really be a miracle drug for me in that case!

Injected my first dose (0.25 mg) of Deus Medical Semaglutide the day before yesterday and the appetite suppression is very significant already. If I respond to the starting dose so well, can I expect those effects to last? Would really be a miracle drug for me in that case!
I vote for staying at that dose for a long as you see weightloss before ramping up...

I'm taking Semaglutide for nearly 2 months. At the moment the dosage is 1mg per week. I split it into two times á 0,5mg.
Since a few day I realise that the appetite suppression is largely gone (I would say about 75%).
It's interesting that this happened such spontaneous.
Generally speaking I'm happy about that because now I'm able to drink more than 2-3 liters per day.
At the moment I reduced my weight around 3-5 kilos.

Forgive me, I can't find the notes I saved from this thread 2 months ago and I don't have time to reread 40 pages.

My semiglutide is now in my possession, I believe the recomm mdes protocol is as follows (please correct me if I am wrong).

0.25mg split into 12.5mg 2x per week forbat least 3-4 weeks.

Continue this dose if still seeing results, otherwise increase to 37.5mg split twice per week (18.75 per)

After 3-4 weeks, continue if seeing results otherwise increase to 50mg per week (25mg per).

Questions:

Is max dose to try 1mg / week? (not running anything else but TRT test cyp)

How much bacsteriostatic water to add? I recall reading a comment that amount is important to me (maybe to fully dissolve peptide or maybe for easy math?)

Was there a problem squirting water directly onto peptide and it foaming or something, vs adding it slowly dripping against inside of the vial?

Pardon these basic questions I've never ran anything but oils before