Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

My second pin of QSC semiglutide will be Friday morning and I'm considering increasing the dosage to 0.25mg already.

After the 0.125mg pin Monday, I felt "something" in my stomach a few hours later but ate around the usual amount. Tuesday morning my appetite was demolished but by lunch time it came roaring back.

Tue, Wed, Thur I ate MORE than usual and felt no effects of the semiglutide.

Is there a build up / saturation period I have to get used to, or does this suggest 0.125mg isn't an effective dose for me and I could safely increase at this time?
That’s pretty much how my first week and a half was. I figured it may be slightly underdosed or I’m just a rhinoceros. Either way, I went to .25 twice weekly very quickly. That’s when it started its magic.

0.25mg isn't the effective dose, it's just used to access the side effects. While there are a lucky amount of people that can stay at that amount the vast majority cannot. Step up the dose to the next level.

That’s pretty much how my first week and a half was. I figured it may be slightly underdosed or I’m just a rhinoceros. Either way, I went to .25 twice weekly very quickly. That’s when it started its magic.

I might be a fellow rhino then. I think I'm deviating from my original plan to this one. Apprecite your input.

0.25mg isn't the effective dose, it's just used to access the side effects. While there are a lucky amount of people that can stay at that amount the vast majority cannot. Step up the dose to the next level.

This makes sense, sort of like only adding one compound to a gear cycle to assess the side effects and to know where the side effect is coming from. I think based on both of your input I'm comfortable pinning 0.25 twice per week.

Thanks Gentlemen, as soon as I'm out of this meeting I'm pinning 0.25. If I die, I'll update this thread to let everyone know.

Oh well. I cant use the coupon anymore for tirazepide. Every great thing must come to an end lol.

atleast I have enough for probably 2-3 cycles of it.