Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

July -> December for the 48lbs lost.

Main thing I changed was I do a 1-2 hour walk 7 days a week every morning. Started waking up at 5am when I started TRT and it went down to 4am, so I figured I might as well put that time to good use.

Definitely changed my eating habits some - I used to snack a lot at night but now I go to bed at 9pm so I cut off eating around 6pm.

Also started lifting more and adding in other random cardio throughout the day.

I probably could have gotten there without it, but it really helped take away the cravings. I think I'm going to stick to a maintenance dose of semaglutide at least half the year just to keep the cravings away.

Ok, i thought i saw a simple starting out 101 post on thread Nd cannot find it.? I got my 4mg from QSD, now just need to know wtf to do to not overdose. Its 4mg per vial, so 2ml water would make more sense and dose .25 or .5 per week? Thanks

Ok, i thought i saw a simple starting out 101 post on thread Nd cannot find it.? I got my 4mg from QSD, now just need to know wtf to do to not overdose. Its 4mg per vial, so 2ml water would make more sense and dose .25 or .5 per week? Thanks
Go to the Wegovy website, there’s a dosing schedule laid out specifically for the weight loss protocol that was used in the trials. Use it as a general guide and adjust based on your tolerance.

I had the same problem. Here's my recent post saying the same and how I've built out my protocol from memory and some further input.

Post in thread 'Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)' Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Ok, i thought i saw a simple starting out 101 post on thread Nd cannot find it.? I got my 4mg from QSD, now just need to know wtf to do to not overdose. It’s 4mg per vial, so 2ml water would make more sense and dose .25 or .5 per week? Thanks
Add 2ml bac water to the 4mg vial - 0.25mg will be 12.5 units on a 100IU insulin syringe and 0.5mg would be 25 units.

Attachments

• 35E721AA-C947-4D0D-A3CC-B1CC7B1C905B.jpeg
    35E721AA-C947-4D0D-A3CC-B1CC7B1C905B.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 29
are you talking about QDS?
I'm a Mounjaro refugee as it OOS everywhere and who knows what's next. I ordered from SAF the 10mg before I ran across QSC, so I will be looking into that. I have so many questions. I have 1 pen left which is 5mg/.5ml and the wife is at 10mg/.5ml.

How do I get that mixture out of 10mg vial? I am looking at the peptidecalc beta, but get hung up on the mcg per dose. For me buying 10mg makes sense for us and buying in bulk is better. Also, where is the best place to get BAC and syringes.

I've dropped around 20lbs in 1.5 months and now I feel better to hit the home gym we built for the kids last year. At 48 it's almost life changing.

I'm a Mounjaro refugee as it OOS everywhere and who knows what's next. I ordered from SAF the 10mg before I ran across QSC, so I will be looking into that. I have so many questions. I have 1 pen left which is 5mg/.5ml and the wife is at 10mg/.5ml.

How do I get that mixture out of 10mg vial? I am looking at the petidecalc beta, but get hung up on the mcg per dose. For me buying 10mg makes sense for us and buying in bulk is better. Also, where is the best place to get BAC and syringes.

I've dropped around 20lbs in 1.5 months and now I feel better to hit the home gym we built for the kids last year. At 48 it's almost life changing.
I think 1mg should be fine. They have concentrations of the injection as high as 15mg per 0.5l.

Good luck to everything. Just make sure you don't gain it back homie!

I am curious if anyone has gone from Big Pharma Ozempic/Semaglutide or Mounjaro/Tirzepatide to QSC or another UGL and noticed a strength difference. There is a huge shift in not procuring Mounjaro since it's OOS everywhere, so people are scrambling.

So, waiting on my shipment and looking at the dosing break down. 5mg at .05ml and 10 mg at .5ml is what Mounjaro has. How does that translate to a 10mg vial? Do I do 1ml and that's 2x 10mg as I am assuming 10mg is the strength. How do I know what strength I get in each dose?

5mg at .05ml and 10 mg at .5ml is what Mounjaro has. How does that translate to a 10mg vial?
10mg in a vial is equal to 10mg in a vial. There’s 0ml of liquid, so the weight of the starting contents have no relation at all to liquid volume until you intervene and add bacteriostatic water. How much or how little you add is entirely up to you. If you add 1ml to a 10mg vial you still have 10mg in the vial. If you want to take 5mg then you’d use half of what’s in there, which in this case would be .5ml. You make your dosing calculations after you’ve added the water.

On mounjaro for four months.. coupon.. etc etc… saw the trouble coming ahead and ordered QSC and god bull tirzepatide. Was on 7.5 mg mounjaro. The 10 mg from both QSC and god bull “felt” like mounjaro 7.5. The only difference I felt was a later onset for the UGL version. I usually “feel” Mounjaro 2-3 days the most after injection (slight chills, noticeably early fullness, etc) but on the UGLs this happened after 5 days. Who knows? Seemed to work just fine though. I have 2 more kits of the 10 mg on the way and am satisfied with my decision.

On mounjaro for four months.. coupon.. etc etc… saw the trouble coming ahead and ordered QSC and god bull tirzepatide. Was on 7.5 mg mounjaro. The 10 mg from both QSC and god bull “felt” like mounjaro 7.5. The only difference I felt was a later onset for the UGL version. I usually “feel” Mounjaro 2-3 days the most after injection (slight chills, noticeably early fullness, etc) but on the UGLs this happened after 5 days. Who knows? Seemed to work just fine though. I have 2 more kits of the 10 mg on the way and am satisfied with my decision.
Thanks, was there any difference between Godbull or QSC? Who shipped fastest. Like you trying to stay ahead of the game. I will probably start using the gym we built our son here over the break since I'm feeling good these days.