Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I got a mounjaro script but I realized w/o the coupon, it would be much more. I don't know how much it would be with insurance. If it is too much money, would it be worth getting either semaglutide or tirzepatide from peptide sciences? I want to try it before deciding to buy any kits from ugl sources.

Also which compound is better? Tirzepatide or semaglutide?

I got a mounjaro script but I realized w/o the coupon, it would be much more. I don't know how much it would be with insurance. If it is too much money, would it be worth getting either semaglutide or tirzepatide from peptide sciences? I want to try it before deciding to buy any kits from ugl sources.

Tirzepatide for me was way stronger than Semaglutide.
Also why pay a fuckload more when you have Jano labtested Semaglutide & Tirzepatide from QDS?

PS: Tirzepatide 5mg= $160
QDS: Tirzepatide 10x10mg= $450

My script without the coupon would have been ~$1,150 just as a reference point.

What needle gauge do most people use? I am looking and is it better to go as small as you can or is there a standard?
I think the pharmacy gave me 31g and crazy short needles for the liraglutide subQ pens.
For L-carnitine I'll use 27g just because thats what I have but idk why you couldn't go smaller. Whatever insulin pins you have.

I am curious if anyone has gone from Big Pharma Ozempic/Semaglutide or Mounjaro/Tirzepatide to QSC or another UGL and noticed a strength difference. There is a huge shift in not procuring Mounjaro since it's OOS everywhere, so people are scrambling.
I tried both pharm grade and semaglutide from PS. I honestly didn't notice a difference. I started with PS first and already felt the appetite suppression

Just as an anecdote to the tolerance of even PHARMA semaglutide, I quickly lost 15lbs in 2 months then plateau'd indefinitely even after 2 months of ozempic pharma from a real pharmacy. Started on 0.5mg and upped to 1mg a week. You really do have to keep upping the dose past 1mg if you want to continue the weight loss. I couldn't afford pharma I was getting it from a shady NP and canadian pharmacy so I stopped and regained 10lbs. You gotta keep upping the dose. Think: wegovy dose (2.4mg)

Just as an anecdote to the tolerance of even PHARMA semaglutide, I quickly lost 15lbs in 2 months then plateau'd indefinitely even after 2 months of ozempic pharma from a real pharmacy. Started on 0.5mg and upped to 1mg a week. You really do have to keep upping the dose past 1mg if you want to continue the weight loss. I couldn't afford pharma I was getting it from a shady NP and canadian pharmacy so I stopped and regained 10lbs. You gotta keep upping the dose. Think: wegovy dose (2.4mg)
I agree the body does fairly quickly adapt to the semaglutide dose. Within two to three months I feel most people are gonna need 2 mg a week. I’m at 1mg every 3 days so about 2.3mg per week. My appetite suppression is not nearly as good at the beginning when on just 0.5mg/week. However sema does some other magic, it seems like I can eat as much as I want and body fat remains unchanged. Sides for me have been terrible burps (pepto every morning solves that) and some gastro pain in the morning after I have eaten too much the night before. Poops seem way greasier than normal, like the body is no longer absorbing fat. Have to clean the commode every day. Had good luck with PS sema but going to try QSC sema in the future.

In the fridge.
Damn, I thought it doesn't need to be in the fridge. I think I read a post referring Jano saying it did not go bad after reconstitution at room temperature. I can't find the post, maybe I was wrong.

I'm just storing the unopened vials and reconstituted ones in my closet.

Thats the problem with these GLP-1 agonists is that unless you plan on taking it year round once you come off your appetite and shitty eating habits will go back to what they were and you’ll regain most of the weight you lost. I’ve tried pharma semaglutide and while it did help with appetite suppression during my cut i’d rather do it the old fashioned way and just struggle with being hungry lol. Results are way more sustainable that way imo

Thats the problem with these GLP-1 agonists is that unless you plan on taking it year round once you come off your appetite and shitty eating habits will go back to what they were and you’ll regain most of the weight you lost. I’ve tried pharma semaglutide and while it did help with appetite suppression during my cut i’d rather do it the old fashioned way and just struggle with being hungry lol. Results are way more sustainable that way imo

I don't get it.

If you use semaglutide and stop you go back to your old ways?

I have used semaglutide and haven't regained any of the fat I lost.

I'd rather not deal with hunger pains at all. The weight regain applied to people that had a poor lifestyle to begin with. Not steroid users looking for a boost of muscle retention, far burning, and less suffering.

Sponsors

Latest posts