Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Has anyone ever tried to cycle in between tirzepatide and semaglutide? It would seem to be a better solution for your body to reset on tolerance for both compounds?
Yes. Doesnt work. Once you hit the GLP-1 receptor with any of the available GLP-1 receptor agonists your tolerance is up.

Just bumped up to 2mg semag (QSC) after lower doses just weren’t doing anything anymore. Pinned on Thursday it’s now Saturday and my appetite suppression is still mediocre. Hopefully my tirzepatide lands soon!

I don't get it.

If you use semaglutide and stop you go back to your old ways?

I have used semaglutide and haven't regained any of the fat I lost.

I'd rather not deal with hunger pains at all. The weight regain applied to people that had a poor lifestyle to begin with. Not steroid users looking for a boost of muscle retention, far burning, and less suffering.
This right here. It may be a wonder drug for some, but you have to have a, "Make the change, Be the change" mentality or you will go back to the way that made you feel miserable in the first place.

What differences are there with liraglutide over semaglutide or tirzepatide? I might be able to get liraglutide accepted by my insurance over the other two and for a cheaper price.

How have all these guys in this thread gotten Hello Alpha to write a Monjaro script for them? I had a PA write me and say they are "happy to submit a prescription for mounjaro however we cannot do prior authorizations without proof of type two diabetes or you are able to submit proof of coverage for weight loss by your insurance carrier". My insurance will cover it if I have diabetes, but not for weight loss....

So every person on here that got them to write a script for this stuff had to show proof that they had Type 2 Diabetes?

How have all these guys in this thread gotten Hello Alpha to write a Monjaro script for them? I had a PA write me and say they are "happy to submit a prescription for mounjaro however we cannot do prior authorizations without proof of type two diabetes or you are able to submit proof of coverage for weight loss by your insurance carrier". My insurance will cover it if I have diabetes, but not for weight loss....

So every person on here that got them to write a script for this stuff had to show proof that they had Type 2 Diabetes?
It was used as a coupon before.

Getting mounjaro easily is done and over with.. RIP coupon.

I tried to get it at my pharmacy but they said it needed prior authorization. They also said they can't use my insurance.

It was used as a coupon before.

Getting mounjaro easily is done and over with.. RIP coupon.
The coupon also states you have to have Type 2 Diabetes to be elgible for it (it is still avaiable on Monjaro website), but coupon or not, weren't people getting Hello Alpha to write scripts for them pretty easily? The coupon was just so it would be at a discounted price. I've read this entire thread and see all these posts about how they are going through Hello Alpha to get a perscription... but when I sign up, I'm told I have to show proof of T2D or show proof that my insurance covers it. Why does this PA need proof that my insurance covers it for weight loss... what difference does it make to Hello Alpha if I pay out of pocket or by using insurance when I pick it up from my local pharmacy? I find it hard to believe that each person on this thread who got a script from Hello Alpha has T2D, or maybe they manipulated an A1C test and submitted? I read folks getting scripts approved within a few hours...no such luck for me.

The coupon also states you have to have Type 2 Diabetes to be elgible for it (it is still avaiable on Monjaro website), but coupon or not, weren't people getting Hello Alpha to write scripts for them pretty easily? The coupon was just so it would be at a discounted price. I've read this entire thread and see all these posts about how they are going through Hello Alpha to get a perscription... but when I sign up, I'm told I have to show proof of T2D or show proof that my insurance covers it. Why does this PA need proof that my insurance covers it for weight loss... what difference does it make to Hello Alpha if I pay out of pocket or by using insurance when I pick it up from my local pharmacy? I find it hard to believe that each person on this thread who got a script from Hello Alpha has T2D, or maybe they manipulated an A1C test and submitted? I read folks getting scripts approved within a few hours...no such luck for me.
The coupon changed. It changed in October.

I have 8x 2.5
8x 5
8x 7.5
8x10

You won't benefit from it now.

Time to get QSC tirazepide

The coupon changed. It changed in October.

I have 8x 2.5
8x 5
8x 7.5
8x10

You won't benefit from it now.

Time to get QSC tirazepide
Yep I have 10x5 tirazepide and 10x2 sema from QSC.
I got a 5mg vial of tirazepide from Peptide Science that I started on veterans day...didn't realize I did the math wrong at the time but was trying to do the recommended starting dose of 2.5mg and actually maintained .5mg for about 6 weeks before I built up a tolerance to it. I just did my first dose of 2.5 mg two days ago and was able to eat a few slices of pizza and drink some alcohol (hey it's the holidayz) but then today I couldn't eat anything, the thought of food made me feel sick. That's kinda how I felt for 6 weeks before and basically had a diet of bone broth.

Yep I have 10x5 tirazepide and 10x2 sema from QSC.
I got a 5mg vial of tirazepide from Peptide Science that I started on veterans day...didn't realize I did the math wrong at the time but was trying to do the recommended starting dose of 2.5mg and actually maintained .5mg for about 6 weeks before I built up a tolerance to it. I just did my first dose of 2.5 mg two days ago and was able to eat a few slices of pizza and drink some alcohol (hey it's the holidayz) but then today I couldn't eat anything, the thought of food made me feel sick. That's kinda how I felt for 6 weeks before and basically had a diet of bone broth.
How are you reconstituting it? I have 1x 5mg pen left of Mounjaro and another 4x 10 pens. I have some coming from QSC however. I am thinking 1ML of BAC in a 10mg vial should get me 2 doses of 5mg.

I have the old coupon from October, I just picked 10mg pens Friday for $25.

I got my script from push health.

Is there a possibility that I can lose gains on any GLP-1 agonist even if I work out? If I do, what should I take with it? I am already on 200mg of Test Cyp a week for TRT. I also don't want to take Anavar due to my already low SHBG.

Is there a possibility that I can lose gains on any GLP-1 agonist even if I work out? If I do, what should I take with it? I am already on 200mg of Test Cyp a week for TRT. I also don't want to take Anavar due to my already low SHBG.
It wouldn’t be any different than what you’d lose cutting without a GLP-1. If you’re in a deficit you’re at risk. Using gear mitigates that to some degree. Now if your deficit is really high because of the GLP-1 then you’re at more risk, of course. But again, that’s the same situation you’d face with any other steep deficit.