Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

It wouldn’t be any different than what you’d lose cutting without a GLP-1. If you’re in a deficit you’re at risk. Using gear mitigates that to some degree. Now if your deficit is really high because of the GLP-1 then you’re at more risk, of course. But again, that’s the same situation you’d face with any other steep deficit.
There are some muscle sparing effects of GLP as well.

How have all these guys in this thread gotten Hello Alpha to write a Monjaro script for them? I had a PA write me and say they are "happy to submit a prescription for mounjaro however we cannot do prior authorizations without proof of type two diabetes or you are able to submit proof of coverage for weight loss by your insurance carrier". My insurance will cover it if I have diabetes, but not for weight loss....

So every person on here that got them to write a script for this stuff had to show proof that they had Type 2 Diabetes?
You don't need the PA for the coupon to work if it's not in formulary with your insurance.

Has anyone on semaglutide had issues with very loose stool? My main source of protein has been Costco rotisserie chickens over the last week and my stool is very loose and almost oily.

I see some have had the opposite problem where your stool seems overly processed to the point that you don't even need paper anymore, but I have the exact opposite problem.

I've been adding 10g / day of psyllium husk powder to my protein shakes and I'm considering increasing this significantly to try to bulk up my business.

Taking 0.5mg QSC semaglutide per week, with 0.25mg injections both Monday and Friday since Dec 3rd.

Has anyone on semaglutide had issues with very loose stool? My main source of protein has been Costco rotisserie chickens over the last week and my stool is very loose and almost oily.

I see some have had the opposite problem where your stool seems overly processed to the point that you don't even need paper anymore, but I have the exact opposite problem.

I've been adding 10g / day of psyllium husk powder to my protein shakes and I'm considering increasing this significantly to try to bulk up my business.

Taking 0.5mg QSC semaglutide per week, with 0.25mg injections both Monday and Friday since Dec 3rd.
I dont use QSC sema but Amino and had the same loose stool. Taking 0.5mg once per week. Will start QSC tomorrow and will let you know if it continues.

What bloodwork or blood sugars should I be tracking? Been on a month now QSD at lowest doses and moved up recently following wegovy site reccs. Thanks
After maybe two months you’d want to look at A1C, assuming you have that number from prior to starting the semaglutide. Otherwise I don’t track anything with Mounjaro.

I'll let you know in a few weeks. Going to jump on tirazepide pharma from semaglutide UGL. 3 mo break
How long after your last pin of Sema or Tirz did you notice all of the effects gone? I know it’s a long half life but I’m just curious.

My last pin of 1.2mg of semaglutide was like 10 days ago and my digestion hasn’t gone back to super fast like before yet. Wondering how long that will take.

How long after your last pin of Sema or Tirz did you notice all of the effects gone? I know it’s a long half life but I’m just curious.

My last pin of 1.2mg of semaglutide was like 10 days ago and my digestion hasn’t gone back to super fast like before yet. Wondering how long that will take.
I wish I had a good answer for you. 1.5 weeks seemed about right for me. My libido came back so I was more focused on that

I'm using .125 of QSD 2xs week, noticed some effects but debating going up to .2 2xs week. Had some loose stools but nothing crippling. How do you know when you're dialed in or when ready to go up?