Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

0.25mg split into 12.5mg 2x per week forbat least 3-4 weeks.
That actually sounds like a good way to do it. I noticed the effects of my first 0.25 mg dose getting weaker after about 5 days. But the usual way to do it is just one dose a week. Up to you.

Btw, the way you worded your post triggered my OCD (I don’t actually have OCD). 50% of 0.25 mg is not 12.5 mg :D

^^ Meant to say I have 4mg vials but I can't edit the post anymore
I started at the .125mg twice a week and went up immediately to .25mg twice weekly. Worked great for a while in the .25 to 1mg range.

now I’m at 1.2mg x 2 a week. It’s not as effective as it was early on and now I’m getting some indigestion/heartburn issues. Got about another month of Sema and then I’ll come off a while before trying Tirzepatide.

That actually sounds like a good way to do it. I noticed the effects of my first 0.25 mg dose getting weaker after about 5 days. But the usual way to do it is just one dose a week. Up to you.

Btw, the way you worded your post triggered my OCD (I don’t actually have OCD). 50% of 0.25 mg is not 12.5 mg :D

Oh shit yeah, haha 0.125mg obviously, Good to call this out so somebody doesn't hurt themselves, thanks @hightest

I started at the .125mg twice a week and went up immediately to .25mg twice weekly. Worked great for a while in the .25 to 1mg range.

now I’m at 1.2mg x 2 a week. It’s not as effective as it was early on and now I’m getting some indigestion/heartburn issues. Got about another month of Sema and then I’ll come off a while before trying Tirzepatide.

Thanks @Country Club Hero, did you otherwise titrate the dosage similar to how I had mentioned in my initial post near the bottom of the previous page (2-3 weeks between increases?)

I just reconstituted my first QSC vial of 4mg Semigludite, I added 2ml and it looked like I could fit 2ml more, nope. MAX is 3.5ml. So I don't have easy math on this vial, next time I'll probably just add 2ml to keep the math relatively simple. FYI for anybody in the future using from this source.

I just took my first 0.125mg dose. How long does it take before the appetite suppression starts? I'm being careful with food intake starting immediately because I don't want to overeat and feeling like puking as some of you have reported.

Oh shit yeah, haha 0.125mg obviously, Good to call this out so somebody doesn't hurt themselves, thanks @hightest

Thanks @Country Club Hero, did you otherwise titrate the dosage similar to how I had mentioned in my initial post near the bottom of the previous page (2-3 weeks between increases?)

I just reconstituted my first QSC vial of 4mg Semigludite, I added 2ml and it looked like I could fit 2ml more, nope. MAX is 3.5ml. So I don't have easy math on this vial, next time I'll probably just add 2ml to keep the math relatively simple. FYI for anybody in the future using from this source.

I just took my first 0.125mg dose. How long does it take before the appetite suppression starts? I'm being careful with food intake starting immediately because I don't want to overeat and feeling like puking as some of you have reported.
I did a similar protocol to the others. Like .25 twice a week for a month. Then .5mg twice a week for a month etc.
I basically doubled the dose every 4 weeks.

I took my first dose of semiglutide today (0.125mg) at 8am and skipped breakfast. I didn't feel appetite suppression at lunch but two hours later I definitely feel like my digestion is far slower than usual.

Not sure if there's something else at play (ie getting sick) but my digestion definitely has something happening.

I took my first dose of semiglutide today (0.125mg) at 8am and skipped breakfast. I didn't feel appetite suppression at lunch but two hours later I definitely feel like my digestion is far slower than usual.

Not sure if there's something else at play (ie getting sick) but my digestion definitely has something happening.
I think you’ll be impressed once you figure out your dosage. I’ve said it 23 times now but if there’s really no long term side effects from this stuff then it’s truly a miracle drug.

My second pin of QSC semiglutide will be Friday morning and I'm considering increasing the dosage to 0.25mg already.

After the 0.125mg pin Monday, I felt "something" in my stomach a few hours later but ate around the usual amount. Tuesday morning my appetite was demolished but by lunch time it came roaring back.

Tue, Wed, Thur I ate MORE than usual and felt no effects of the semiglutide.

Is there a build up / saturation period I have to get used to, or does this suggest 0.125mg isn't an effective dose for me and I could safely increase at this time?

My second pin of QSC semiglutide will be Friday morning and I'm considering increasing the dosage to 0.25mg already.

After the 0.125mg pin Monday, I felt "something" in my stomach a few hours later but ate around the usual amount. Tuesday morning my appetite was demolished but by lunch time it came roaring back.

Tue, Wed, Thur I ate MORE than usual and felt no effects of the semiglutide.

Is there a build up / saturation period I have to get used to, or does this suggest 0.125mg isn't an effective dose for me and I could safely increase at this time?
The starting dosage is 0.25mg for 4 weeks. You should have read and informed yourself before buying something lol