Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Well, in all honesty, you could probably order from a US supplier in between till the QSC Tirzepatide or Semaglutide comes in. IIRC QSC mentioned stocking 2mg Sema in the US Warehouse starting in February.

Well, in all honesty, you could probably order from a US supplier in between till the QSC Tirzepatide or Semaglutide comes in. IIRC QSC mentioned stocking 2mg Sema in the US Warehouse starting in February.
Yeah I’ve got another source I can get it from domestically and I most likely
Will if doc won’t send me a script but I’m sure he will. I’m on it for t2d so he’ll have to change me to something since I can’t get mounjaro anymore. Probably still order a kit or 2 from qsc just to have as backup anyway.

1mg once a week

You’ll get reduced hunger longer you are on it I’m prescribed it by the doctor and I’m starving on 1mg even went up to 3mg added the tablet version and 3000mg metformin my regular dose for blood sugar control and still hungry

Possibly due to low bf level to but it sucks that the hunger wears off
You think it’s possible that frequent low blood sugar is the reason you’re so hungry? Personally, few things make me hungry like when my blood sugar drops significantly.

I’m sure the anoretic effect of the drug will eventually wear off but it sounds like something else may be contributing to your hunger.

I thinkso yeah definitely feel faster but my blood sugar isn’t improved fasted if I over consume carbs but blood test is good HbA1c 3.7

what have you felt metabolism wise and I’s your blood sugar good how much do you eat per day
I haven't checked my a1c since my last blood test which was before I got on semaglutide. I feel though that I process food better than I did before. I usually eat 2000 calories or less a day.

I can get Ozempic fairly cheap because my insurance will cover it. Looking at the different strengths it looks like it comes in pen form or vial form? Is that right?
Ozempic and Wegovy are both in pen form. The kit will include enough pins for the dosage. You would be smart to get the highest dose pen that is available as the price between a 2mg and 4mg are very close. If you get the larger 4mg pen, you may need to get a few extra pins if you're going to go with less than 1mg per week as they only include 4 pins
I've not seen many US sources carrying tirzepatide, but many of the peptide sources have semaglutide. I have a vial that I'm planning to alternate with my prescription Ozempic

You think it’s possible that frequent low blood sugar is the reason you’re so hungry? Personally, few things make me hungry like when my blood sugar drops significantly.

I’m sure the anoretic effect of the drug will eventually wear off but it sounds like something else may be contributing to your hunger.
Very possible yeah because it’s pretty bad like I’ve consumed 800 carbs today 5600 calories not good and shouldn’t feel this hunger especially on metformin semaglutide

I thinkso yeah definitely feel faster but my blood sugar isn’t improved fasted if I over consume carbs but blood test is good HbA1c 3.7
Hba1c of 3.7 is actually on the very low end. Even if your fasted blood sugar has not improved your blood sugar level overall has improved. I think anything under 4.2 is not considered healthy, but not sure about that.

okay thank you very much I didn’t know this will need to reduce medication
What does your lab show as reference range for hba1c? Mine goes from 4.2 - 5.6 and 5.6 - 6.0 is the grey area (pre diabetic) as it's called here and above 6.0 is considered diabetic.

So you are below the lab reference actually according to my lab.

Ozempic and Wegovy are both in pen form. The kit will include enough pins for the dosage. You would be smart to get the highest dose pen that is available as the price between a 2mg and 4mg are very close. If you get the larger 4mg pen, you may need to get a few extra pins if you're going to go with less than 1mg per week as they only include 4 pins

I've not seen many US sources carrying tirzepatide, but many of the peptide sources have semaglutide. I have a vial that I'm planning to alternate with my prescription Ozempic
SAF-Research, Wicked Labz, Pinned Aminos and Peptide Sciences have had it in stock. I have used the SAF Tirzepatide and it's legit. Better to buy with their coupon.

Plan is to ask him for the highest dose available because I’ve checked and my costs will be the same regardless of dose and since it’s be already been on tirz previously. Doesn’t mean I’ll take the max dose but might as well get the most bang for my Buck as I can.

What does your lab show as reference range for hba1c? Mine goes from 4.2 - 5.6 and 5.6 - 6.0 is the grey area (pre diabetic) as it's called here and above 6.0 is considered diabetic.

So you are below the lab reference actually according to my lab.
4.6 being normal but I’ve searched and it states too 3.5 being Normal in none diabetic

Other than QSC, what other places can I buy in bulk. I already have a kit from QSC. I'm not sure if it was under dosed or I needed to jump to 7.5mg. Saf-research has pretty solid Tirzepatide but it's pricey and with discount about $80/vial.

Other than QSC, what other places can I buy in bulk. I already have a kit from QSC. I'm not sure if it was under dosed or I needed to jump to 7.5mg. Saf-research has pretty solid Tirzepatide but it's pricey and with discount about $80/vial.
I have a feeling it's the same one tbh.

There is something about the delivery system and it's weaker

I agree. The “hunger-less” drive doesn’t last forever. I’ve used mix of mounjaro, qsc tirz, and god bull tirz. All the same to me. Maybe the generic is not at strong but adding in a little generic sema helped. I would do 0.25 sema Wednesday and 5 or 7.5 of tirz Sunday. It worked but recently started to train 2 hours every day and nothing is controlling my bottomless pit. May cycle off for three months like Cridi suggested and then start a summer cut.

I agree. The “hunger-less” drive doesn’t last forever. I’ve used mix of mounjaro, qsc tirz, and god bull tirz. All the same to me. Maybe the generic is not at strong but adding in a little generic sema helped. I would do 0.25 sema Wednesday and 5 or 7.5 of tirz Sunday. It worked but recently started to train 2 hours every day and nothing is controlling my bottomless pit. May cycle off for three months like Cridi suggested and then start a summer cut.
Might as well cycle off into a lean bulk cycle lol. Use rebound hunger to your benefit.

im going to start Tirza in a couple weeks. I’ve been off Sema for a few months. What you think I should start the Tirza at? Also does it do better twice weekly like Sema?
I would say at the beginning twice a week might be good to figure out dosing. Maybe half of a 20 percent increase of weekly mounjaro every 3 days.

If it's 2.5, increase by 20 percent. Then half.

1.5mg every 3 days.

Just s thought, maybe someone has a better plan

I have a feeling it's the same one tbh.

There is something about the delivery system and it's weaker
I've done Mounjaro the first few months, switched to SAF, then now I have QSC. I've been on SAF for a month now (white caps), and just started QSC (red caps). However for the past 2 weeks I've taken 5mgs then two days later 2.5mg, which has seem to help.