Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Can unreconstituted powder QSC semaglutide vial be kept at room temperature instead of freezer? Thanks.
  • Ozempic (semaglutide) should stay refrigerated until the first time you use it. You should keep it in the refrigerator (between 36°F to 46°F or 2°C to 8°C) when it’s new and unused.
  • After you’ve used your pen for the first time, you can either store your pen for 56 days at room temperature (between 59ºF to 86ºF or 15ºC to 30ºC) or you can still keep it in the refrigerator for 56 days. Keep the pen cap on when it is not in use.

• Ozempic (semaglutide) should stay refrigerated until the first time you use it. You should keep it in the refrigerator (between 36°F to 46°F or 2°C to 8°C) when it’s new and unused.
  • After you’ve used your pen for the first time, you can either store your pen for 56 days at room temperature (between 59ºF to 86ºF or 15ºC to 30ºC) or you can still keep it in the refrigerator for 56 days. Keep the pen cap on when it is not in use.
This is QSC powder semaglutide not ozempic. Does that still apply? When I reconstitute with bac water I store in fridge but I store powder not mix with bac water in room temp. Just want to make sure I’m not unintentionally making it less effective.

This is QSC powder semaglutide not ozempic. Does that still apply? When I reconstitute with bac water I store in fridge but I store powder not mix with bac water in room temp. Just want to make sure I’m not unintentionally making it less effective.
Jano did a degredation test

He's asking about unreconstituted vials. I'm pretty sure it's fine to leave out but would love a scientific answer.

You can leave out in room temp, it's a very stable lyophilised powder, here is an example of 1 month delivery during summer with no degradation.(from beginning of June to beginning of July) which is very hot.

Semaglutide 4mg.png

He's asking about unreconstituted vials. I'm pretty sure it's fine to leave out but would love a scientific answer.
I would think if it didn’t degrade being reconstituted and kept at room temperature for 2 weeks, it's pretty safe to say it's very stable unreconstituted.

I just gotta say fuck. I didn't realize my 10mg mounjaro will expire in October...

I am sure it's still fine to use. Either way.

See pics below for those who do not know how to transfer

20230130_092335.jpg

Thread is kind of too long to completely read through so I'm just going to ask instead. Is the medical dose advice for this valid for AAS users? 0.25mg/wk to start with and then increase it to a 0.5/0.75/1/2 mg/wk depending on what factors? What is the experience with this, will you get more side effects? Will doubling the dose make it work twice as good or what is the point where increasing the dose will yield less benefit?

I don't think with the UG source prices I'd ever go over 1mg/wk but would rather stack it with other compounds.

Thread is kind of too long to completely read through so I'm just going to ask instead. Is the medical dose advice for this valid for AAS users? 0.25mg/wk to start with and then increase it to a 0.5/0.75/1/2 mg/wk depending on what factors? What is the experience with this, will you get more side effects? Will doubling the dose make it work twice as good or what is the point where increasing the dose will yield less benefit?

I don't think with the UG source prices I'd ever go over 1mg/wk but would rather stack it with other compounds.
You could at least read the last couple pages. But in short, the answer to all your questions is yes.

You could at least read the last couple pages. But in short, the answer to all your questions is yes.
I did the bare minimum yes, which was kind of why I got interested. Stacking it with other compounds was what really got me interested, as one could really shorten the cut part of cycling if one really went overboard with everything.

I did the bare minimum yes, which was kind of why I got interested. Stacking it with other compounds was what really got me interested, as one could really shorten the cut part of cycling if one really went overboard with everything.
for cutting... I am currently on
HGH
Lipotropic MIC
Carnitine
Tirazepide.

I am at that weird stage where water fills up fat cells and just kind of sits there and will randomly deplete.

ex. I lost 4 lbs this AM out of nowhere of not moving the scale for about a week.

Hey all, my wife wants to try semaglutide but doesn’t wanna do injectable. I guess unless the oral version just doesn’t work. Is the oral version anywhere near as effective as the injectable?
It’s really nothing if you use reconstituted semaglutenide or tirzepatide. You use a 31 gauge insulin needle. The needle is narrower than a mosquito’s proboscis. You don’t even feel it going in. Hate to say it but it’s like someone saying I want to lose weight but I don’t want to diet or exercise. I would tell her to suck it up and just do the shots but there’s really nothing to suck up —-the shots are that easy.

Now the prescription injectable pens which Novo Nordisk/Lilly use— that needle is actually much thicker does hurt a slight amount and will draw a little bit of blood— but it’s still really nothing in the big scheme of things. It’s probably more like a 27 gauge needle.

It’s really nothing if you use reconstituted semaglutenide or tirzepatide. You use a 31 gauge insulin needle. The needle is narrower than a mosquito’s proboscis. You don’t even feel it going in. Hate to say it but it’s like someone saying I want to lose weight but I don’t want to diet or exercise. I would tell her to suck it up and just do the shots but there’s really nothing to suck up —-the shots are that easy.

Now the prescription injectable pens which Novo Nordisk/Lilly use— that needle is actually much thicker does hurt a slight amount and will draw a little bit of blood— but it’s still really nothing in the big scheme of things. It’s probably more like a 27 gauge needle.
Dude, feels like a fucking 23gauge.

I bleed less from a god damn IM injection than that shit.

she can do oral but it will cost probably 10x as much.
Thanks for the input. I already saw that while looking at prices. Luckily money isn’t a problem for the time being.

Trust me I’m fully aware and I’ve said the same thing. I inject several compounds a week and she does it for me. She’s a nurse. It’s not the pain she’s worried about. It’s more of abscesses and things like that she worries about due to me buying from sources on here. Even though I’ve never gotten one in years. She doesn’t take anything more then ibuprofen. Sometimes people just feel safer taking things orally I guess. Which is probably why you see so many newbies coming on here asking about oral only cycles.

Dude, feels like a fucking 23gauge.

I bleed less from a god damn IM injection than that shit.
The needles some of the pharma products use are definitely oversized. I had purchased some EPO pins from a source here and the needle felt like a 22 gauge. Worst pin I've given or received that I can remember.