Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Anyone aware of any reasons we should not reconstitute tirzepatide with solutions other than bac water? Something like B12?

Probably not but as expensive as it is I wouldn’t take the chance. I partially filled a slin pin with tirzepatide, then went to add 3 iu’s of HGH to the same pin and they clouded up like jizz on contact. Didn’t do that again.

Checking in, started .25 12/8, moved to .5 12/26, on 1/6 upped to 1mg QSC. Only one day w mild nausea, im convinced my body's always lacked this hormone to SHUT it the fuck off when full. Appetite is jack shit and i also have been ketovore/full carnivore and along w starting TRT after my first 8 week trt start at 200/week, my entire body's changing. Its nice to see the actual results from the work. I'm gonna do an updated bodpod here soon and will spring for another dexa in a few mos. The qsc vials at this rate even last forever, I'm not sure what the discussions are on $ being an issue, the $ spent is WAY less than a few nights out eating. I should mention w training 5-6xs+ week Im also on a pretty serious deficit even though w carnivore you dont typically track cals Im a data junkie so at 6'2 255#s currently I ate 1197cals today and I am prettty full and feel 0 desire to eat any shit food ever, and w carnivore adapted shit if I do, I'll be sick af so that helps to avoid a burning asshole. I started this whole journey in July w hgh at 287, trt in Aug at 281, off 3 mos, back on trt and ozempic in Dec (0 hgh from horrid CTS still currently) and am 255ish or under, almost ALL my fat on hips is gone, titty flanks where I store are not budging as Id like and stomach fat is super soft like before a big # drop. Overall I couldnt be happier and am excited for the next 6mos. Since this journey started in June I wanna say you guys have been super helpful from a former natty bb in 2007-2011, this comeback was greatly aided by your prior yrs of writings and your direct answers. Thank you.

I just gotta say fuck. I didn't realize my 10mg mounjaro will expire in October...

I am sure it's still fine to use. Either way.

See pics below for those who do not know how to transfer

View attachment 251008
Hi - so you are auto injecting into another syringe to split MJ doses? Do you think this will work trying to auto inject into a sterile vial? Or should go the route you went? What does the end of the syringe look like that's in the MJ pen?

I want to split doses but not sure best route. Not sure if I should leave as is too or add bac water. And how long it will be good in another vial. I know the 28 day guidelines with peptides reconstituted with bac water but would that still apply with the MJ?

Hi - so you are auto injecting into another syringe to split MJ doses? Do you think this will work trying to auto inject into a sterile vial? Or should go the route you went? What does the end of the syringe look like that's in the MJ pen?

I want to split doses but not sure best route. Not sure if I should leave as is too or add bac water. And how long it will be good in another vial. I know the 28 day guidelines with peptides reconstituted with bac water but would that still apply with the MJ?
Based on his pics, looks like he's just drawing all of the liquid with a syringe and transferring to another vial. No need to add bac water.

I’m on the 15mg of Mounjaro (pharm, jumped pharmacies a bunch to find one that would let me use the savings card) and it’s my fav of the GLP-1 drugs so far. I think I’ve lost 30 pounds and kept most of my lean mass. I have PCOS so I think maybe it has slightly different effects on me than say, a man with no insulin resistance.

Sponsors

Latest posts