Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I’m jumping in on this thread. So I got a QSC kit from Cridi and started at 0.125 because I was worried about any sides. Oddly enough my insurance approved me for Wegovy so I got a month supply for $25.

I used Wegovy 0.25mg on Saturday and didn’t feel anything noticeable right away. However, last night I had a slide and a half of pizza. When I got to the second slice I just kind of stopped and was not interested in anymore. Usually I can down 3-6 slices. Moments after I started getting nauseous and zero appetite. Felt like I was full/done but not stuffed physically.

Does anyone else have no-go foods? I don’t really like the thought of getting sick if I eat too much at once or a type of food. I tend to do intermittent fasting by habit so I eat most calories in afternoon/evening. With Sema, does it stop you from being able to eat a lot at once even though your daily caloric intake is still low?

I’m jumping in on this thread. So I got a QSC kit from Cridi and started at 0.125 because I was worried about any sides. Oddly enough my insurance approved me for Wegovy so I got a month supply for $25.

I used Wegovy 0.25mg on Saturday and didn’t feel anything noticeable right away. However, last night I had a slide and a half of pizza. When I got to the second slice I just kind of stopped and was not interested in anymore. Usually I can down 3-6 slices. Moments after I started getting nauseous and zero appetite. Felt like I was full/done but not stuffed physically.

Does anyone else have no-go foods? I don’t really like the thought of getting sick if I eat too much at once or a type of food. I tend to do intermittent fasting by habit so I eat most calories in afternoon/evening. With Sema, does it stop you from being able to eat a lot at once even though your daily caloric intake is still low?
congrats on the legit prescription of Wegovy! I am sure you can resell the sema pretty easily. or you can sell the wegovy to your friends lol(or here)

when I diet, my lactose intolerance becomes worse. baseline it is pretty mild.

you may need a stool softener. keep hydration up, constipation is annoying.

When I eat too much, it makes me want to vomit. your body will tell you what foods make you sick or what you prefer more than another,

congrats on the legit prescription of Wegovy! I am sure you can resell the sema pretty easily. or you can sell the wegovy to your friends lol(or here)

when I diet, my lactose intolerance becomes worse. baseline it is pretty mild.

you may need a stool softener. keep hydration up, constipation is annoying.

When I eat too much, it makes me want to vomit. your body will tell you what foods make you sick or what you prefer more than another,
Yea I may just keep the Sema on hand since I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep this Wegovy going with insurance. What is the shelf life of unmixed Sema? Should be pretty darn long no?

So let’s say I diet on 1800 calories. After my coffee and maybe a protein drink, I’m only at 300 calories by the time I get home from work. Is it unrealistic to slam the remaining 1500 calories in a 4 hour window on Sema?

Yea I may just keep the Sema on hand since I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep this Wegovy going with insurance. What is the shelf life of unmixed Sema? Should be pretty darn long no?

So let’s say I diet on 1800 calories. After my coffee and maybe a protein drink, I’m only at 300 calories by the time I get home from work. Is it unrealistic to slam the remaining 1500 calories in a 4 hour window on Sema?
keep it dark and cool place
I would it would be assume good for 1+ years

Whew... Unless it's some ultra dense calorie shake it might be pretty tough to eat that much actual food BUT you might have worked up a pretty good appetite by then.
After you dose you might not be able to consume that much, maybe 3-6 days post inj.
Like @Cridi887 said, your body will tell you.

Whew... Unless it's some ultra dense calorie shake it might be pretty tough to eat that much actual food BUT you might have worked up a pretty good appetite by then.
After you dose you might not be able to consume that much, maybe 3-6 days post inj.
Like @Cridi887 said, your body will tell you.
Difficult to eat 1500 cals in 4 hours ??? Ribeye, baked potatoe and some veggies you got almost all of it in 30 mins !!

Difficult to eat 1500 cals in 4 hours ??? Ribeye, baked potatoe and some veggies you got almost all of it in 30 mins !!
Well I was more referring to how much Sema would “allow” me to eat. I know how to stuff calories but just worried that I’ll cross the line and end up sick for a whole day if I push too many items in my stomach in a short period.

Well I was more referring to how much Sema would “allow” me to eat. I know how to stuff calories but just worried that I’ll cross the line and end up sick for a whole day if I push too many items in my stomach in a short period.
Start off slow and get a gauge if you are concerned. That's the nice thing about these

No, I think you missed the question.
It was in regards to getting enough calories on semaglutide.
Now, in the beginning as you are ramping up the dose you will be able to but once you got the clinical dose it'll be difficult until effects start to wane

No, I think you missed the question.
It was in regards to getting enough calories on semaglutide.
Now, in the beginning as you are ramping up the dose you will be able to but once you got the clinical dose it'll be difficult until effects start to wane
Ahh yes, I see what you’re trying to say now. Point taken an agreed.

Why to use semaglutide as a bodybuilder? Especially if you're not fat.
It does better job than traditional fat burners cardio diet ?
Also I see a lot of people mentioning nausea and constipation and abs pain. Why use it ? Works so much better?

Why to use semaglutide as a bodybuilder? Especially if you're not fat.
It does better job than traditional fat burners cardio diet ?
Also I see a lot of people mentioning nausea and constipation and abs pain. Why use it ? Works so much better?
helps with the hunger pains of dieting also alot safer than the other stuff

Do you see immediate fat burn like other stuff ? Or it's like a more Long term approach.
I usually run burners no more than 3-4 weeks. Would semaglutide get the job done in a short amount of time ?

No. You need to start dose small and increase it every 4 weeks. After several months you will get to the therapeutic dose that curbs appetite

Do you see immediate fat burn like other stuff ? Or it's like a more Long term approach.
I usually run burners no more than 3-4 weeks. Would semaglutide get the job done in a short amount of time ?
It would help the suffering for a short crash diet.

I did combine sema with clen last run. worked out well.

I just saw this. I get appetite suppression in days of starting...
You're lucky. Within days of starting I got diarrhea, GI problems, bloating, all kinds of fuckedupness but no appetite suppression until I hit 1mg/week. I almost gave up on this medicine several times but committed to stick with it until hitting the therapeutic dose before deciding it wasn't working for me.

I was also eating like an asshole during this time - I have a bad habit of eating quickly. I've learned when I am on this shit I gotta eat a bit and chill for a while before deciding if I want to eat more or not.

I'm also made the mistake of bingeing at a Chinese buffet recently. It wasn't even a ridiculous binge but it was too much for my 1.5/week dose. Holy fuck, nausea for 7 hours, had to sleep upright in a lazy-boy chair so I didn't vomit in my sleep.