Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Oh wow. Well that's why I have the dosing protocol for UGL semaglutide lol. It doesn't hit you at the dose that it should
Is your UGL dosing protocol the big post you wrote a couple weeks back. going from .25 up to 2.5 or so? That's what I've been following for QSC.

I'm at 1.5 now, the appetite suppression hit hard at 1.0.

Is your UGL dosing protocol the big post you wrote a couple weeks back. going from .25 up to 2.5 or so? That's what I've been following for QSC.

I'm at 1.5 now, the appetite suppression hit hard at 1.0.
Yea I did write it up.

That's nuts, some people are hyper responders compared to others

Yea I did write it up.

That's nuts, some people are hyper responders compared to others
I'm just happy it did eventually start working.

I'm a hyper responder at 1.5mg/week - sometimes just thinking about food makes me feel queasy but at least forcing in small portions comes with no ill effects.

I read through a lot in this thread and I couldn’t quite find the discussion on tolerance. So can anyone explain, maybe in their opinion, what’s the point of titrationing the dose all the way up to 2.5mg and staying there. In all the reading I’ve done it seems comparable to like a street drug that works great at first but then you have to keep upping the dose to chase the original high. It just doesn’t really make sense, so what happens at 2.5mg? Game over and start over once your tolerance resets?

I read through a lot in this thread and I ... what’s the point of titrationing the dose all the way up to 2.5mg and staying there. ...like a street drug that works great at first but then you have to keep upping the dose to chase the original high. It just doesn’t really make sense, so what happens at 2.5mg? Game over and start over once your tolerance resets?
Increasing the dose to keep suppressing appetite with the goal of lowering body fat. You've noticed various AAS cycles for beginners, intermediates all the way to the pro's. They are not the same, higher doses, more compounds etc all for gaining muscle mass.
GLP-1's are for cutting body fat.
You will build up a tolerance, ppl deal with it various ways. Maybe think of it as a "cycle".

I wouldn't believe any source that is selling semaglutide kits for anything less than 200. If you did, I would advise to get it tested.

QSC is obviously my go to for kits.

I personally am more pro metformin XR. Unsure if they use that version. Plenty of pharma sources to get that at too
Can you recommend a second source if QSC is out of stock?

It just doesn’t really make sense, so what happens at 2.5mg?
The clinical trials stopped at that dose. Can you, a non-participant in a current trial, use more than 2.4mg? Sure, you can do whatever you want. You can start wearing adult diapers and telling people you’re a long lost relative of Alexander the Great. But once you exceed the dose that was tested at the top end you’re outside the territory of what’s been studied. That doesn’t mean you’re at risk of some heretofore unknown side effect, it just means you’re going above what has been FDA approved. Considering this entire forum exists for people to discuss using drugs well beyond their original remit I wouldn’t be surprised if someone chose to up their dose of semaglutide to effectuate a change in their body composition just a tad more.

The clinical trials stopped at that dose. Can you, a non-participant in a current trial, use more than 2.4mg? Sure, you can do whatever you want. You can start wearing adult diapers and telling people you’re a long lost relative of Alexander the Great. But once you exceed the dose that was tested at the top end you’re outside the territory of what’s been studied. That doesn’t mean you’re at risk of some heretofore unknown side effect, it just means you’re going above what has been FDA approved. Considering this entire forum exists for people to discuss using drugs well beyond their original remit I wouldn’t be surprised if someone chose to up their dose of semaglutide to effectuate a change in their body composition just a tad more.
What I’m getting at though is it seems people keep pushing the dose because it’s no longer effective as it once was. So where does it end? Do you keep upping the milligrams indefinitely?

What I’m getting at though is it seems people keep pushing the dose because it’s no longer effective as it once was. So where does it end? Do you keep upping the milligrams indefinitely?
There is almost certainly a point of diminishing returns, but what that is I don’t think we can say, at least not this early in the game. Could you theoretically have to take 5mg/w to get the same effects you did at half that dose just two months prior? Sure. Or not. This is all going to depend on the individual and there isn’t a binary answer here.