Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

What I’m getting at though is it seems people keep pushing the dose because it’s no longer effective as it once was. So where does it end? Do you keep upping the milligrams indefinitely?

The highest tested dose in clinical studies was 2.4mg per week. I'll take it to 2.5mg (because math) and probably not beyond that, will take a few months off and start again.

It’s true, but kind of not worth the cost. Once it hits that $60/w range it annoys me. It’s not like the cost is prohibitive, it’s just irritating, which I admit is not at all rational.
Lol, thanks--i got a good chuckle out of that.
& I get it man, I get the same way about some miscellaneous stuff.

Is there a specific diet that is better to use when on Sema? IE: Low carbs, vs balanced, Keto etc?
The primary mechanism for weight loss is the appetite reduction. For some people, especial if they experience nausea, it’s so severe that even maintaining protein intake is challenging. So make sure that’s the first focus to spare as much lean tissue as possible.

Other than that, partition your macros however you usually would to support training and maintain a diet you can stick with.

The primary mechanism for weight loss is the appetite reduction. For some people, especial if they experience nausea, it’s so severe that even maintaining protein intake is challenging. So make sure that’s the first focus to spare as much lean tissue as possible.

Other than that, partition your macros however you usually would to support training and maintain a diet you can stick with.
There's a huge component in these that regulates blood sugar, among other items.
Yes, mostly food, but there's a lot of stories about folks eating basically the same amount and starting to see results too.

I went from 154 to 123 pounds (I'm 5'11") using Pharma mounjaro, but my coupon ran out, and I was off the drugs for two months, and I have been struggling with reconstituted semaglutide and now reconstituted tirzepatide. I was 139 pounds at last weigh in and have been too scared to weigh myself because I have been eating a lot. Does anybody know why it might not be working the second time around? I am so terrified of being fat again and I don't know why but I am just so hungry all the time !! It's like my body refuses to go back to not eating. I am on 2.5 mg Tirzepatide, should I go up to 5 mg ?

I went from 154 to 123 pounds (I'm 5'11") using Pharma mounjaro, but my coupon ran out, and I was off the drugs for two months, and I have been struggling with reconstituted semaglutide and now reconstituted tirzepatide. I was 139 pounds at last weigh in and have been too scared to weigh myself because I have been eating a lot. Does anybody know why it might not be working the second time around? I am so terrified of being fat again and I don't know why but I am just so hungry all the time !! It's like my body refuses to go back to not eating. I am on 2.5 mg Tirzepatide, should I go up to 5 mg ?
Go look at the weight loss study for Tirz, 5, 10 and 15 were shown, with 10mg being the sweet spot. Try going up month by month up to 10-15

Do you have a recommendation for the best place to order Tirz? QSC ? I am using arctic peptides because they seem legitimate.
I am using a compound pharmacy, ACA right now but I just ordered QSC myself to supplement my supply. The prices are about half as much as compounded but, after adding in shipping + BAC water + needles, it's only about 30-40% less.

Ordering from Arctic isn't actually that good of a rate once you get to higher doses compared to going the compound route.

Take 10mg for example.
Arctic costs you $115-130 for a vial of 10mg call it $500/month

Compounded gives you $400 for 4 weeks of 10mg each week, and negates the need for BAC or needles(they come supplied). So you're saving at least 100+ there.
The supplies from China can probably get 10mg Tirz done for $60-70/week once you include BAC and shipping. That's $240/month. . . but I am not sold on the quality YET. TBD on that.
Going Semiglutide from QSC is like, borderline free in comparison, even at the higher dosages.

I am using a compound pharmacy, ACA right now but I just ordered QSC myself to supplement my supply. The prices are about half as much as compounded but, after adding in shipping + BAC water + needles, it's only about 30-40% less.

Ordering from Arctic isn't actually that good of a rate once you get to higher doses compared to going the compound route.

Take 10mg for example.
Arctic costs you $115-130 for a vial of 10mg call it $500/month

Compounded gives you $400 for 4 weeks of 10mg each week, and negates the need for BAC or needles(they come supplied). So you're saving at least 100+ there.
The supplies from China can probably get 10mg Tirz done for $60-70/week once you include BAC and shipping. That's $240/month. . . but I am not sold on the quality YET. TBD on that.
Going Semiglutide from QSC is like, borderline free in comparison, even at the higher dosages.
I am aware that this is a dumb question but how do I order from QSC?

Are you a female?

What is your diet? What do you eat? Do you take vitamin supplements?

Why not go back to Mounjaro. Have your script up to 10. Split the does so your in 5 an get two months worth for 575..

Just found out that my med spa has been charging triple for Semiglutide after finding this site... WTH..... Makes me wonder about my other HRT they have been charging me for.... uggg Now to find a compound site to order from...

Is your UGL dosing protocol the big post you wrote a couple weeks back. going from .25 up to 2.5 or so? That's what I've been following for QSC.

I'm at 1.5 now, the appetite suppression hit hard at 1.0.
I found the same appetite suppression really kicked in at 1.0 and now that I'm at 1.5 finding significant improvements. Even stress eating has been almost completely eliminated.