Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

i took sema and mounj both on and off over the past year, mostly from QSC. For me I developed a significant tolerance at about 100 days in (but good weight loss). I ramped up sema to 3mg/week and tirz to 15/wk. My advice is: expect to have to continue to ramp dosage up with ever diminishing returns. For everyone that amount will be different.

Now, if you’re here looking for specific advice, please remember although this drug has been tested, It is only been tested up to the specified amounts and even then the studies only went out approximately a year. The semiglutide study showed a slight increase in weight after the 52 week mark suggesting the drug had worn off completely at 2.4/mg week. I’m actually surprised that in the mass media, there hasn’t been more reporting about the rebound effects, and especially the fact that the drug just simply doesn’t work very well anymore after someone being on it for several months.

in five years, I don’t think you’ll hear anything more about these drugs. We Will all be onto the next weight loss drug.

Remember, all these drugs will affect people in different ways. You really need to just do experimenting on yourself to see how your body reacts and how much you need.

in five years, I don’t think you’ll hear anything more about these drugs. We Will all be onto the next weight loss drug.
You do list some valid points for discussion but, these drugs do work and the loss is maintainable, but you have to put work into it. The people that rebound have not changed their diet at all, and just go back to old habits.
Definitely need "reset" periods, for AR we have L-carnitine, be great to have a GLP receptor "cleaner" :)
Barring any major advances these are valid & wonderful tools. Look at DNP, clen, T3 etc they've been around a long time and are still in use (in abuse)... GLP-1's are even more user friendly.

Is there any concern about malnutrition with these drugs ? Especially if you use them to get to a BMI under 18.5 ? I don't want to accidentally starve to death lol.
You are confusing two different things.

Malnourishment is when someone lacks an essential nutrient -- this commonly amino acids, fatty acids, or vitamins that cannot be made by the body and must be consumed by food. A person can be both obese and malnourished by eating a ton of really poor quality food.

The research literature (as of this moment) on the GLP-1 agonists doesn't suggest they deplete a specific nutrient, nor do they prevent the absorption of any nutrient. In that sense, they are not an inherent cause of malnutrition.

So, under what circumstances can these compounds cause malnutrition? If your appetite is so suppressed that you cannot eat, or you experience persistent vomiting, you could certainly work your way into a malnourished state. Same if you take these, have a reduced dietary intake, and eat a really bad food selection.

There is a suggestion in the research that people who discontinue use of these compounds have a drastically reduced insulin response, at least for a time. I am taking that as a sign not to indulge in a lot of high glycemic index foods while taking these drugs, if only not to establish a shitty habit that might bite me in the ass when I'm done. I think that's good harm reduction advice in general -- don't use pharmaceutical enhancement as an excuse to abuse your body just because you might be able to get away with it temporarily.

You are confusing two different things.

Malnourishment is when someone lacks an essential nutrient -- this commonly amino acids, fatty acids, or vitamins that cannot be made by the body and must be consumed by food. A person can be both obese and malnourished by eating a ton of really poor quality food.

The research literature (as of this moment) on the GLP-1 agonists doesn't suggest they deplete a specific nutrient, nor do they prevent the absorption of any nutrient. In that sense, they are not an inherent cause of malnutrition.

So, under what circumstances can these compounds cause malnutrition? If your appetite is so suppressed that you cannot eat, or you experience persistent vomiting, you could certainly work your way into a malnourished state. Same if you take these, have a reduced dietary intake, and eat a really bad food selection.

There is a suggestion in the research that people who discontinue use of these compounds have a drastically reduced insulin response, at least for a time. I am taking that as a sign not to indulge in a lot of high glycemic index foods while taking these drugs, if only not to establish a shitty habit that might bite me in the ass when I'm done. I think that's good harm reduction advice in general -- don't use pharmaceutical enhancement as an excuse to abuse your body just because you might be able to get away with it temporarily.
I suspect that SalomeXtravaganza may have been exaggerating by using the actual term "malnutrition" as part of his question. I will say that I am on 1.5 mg/wk and had such little appetite over the weekend while traveling that I probably had an amount of food over 2 days that would equate to 1 regular meal. Was I at risk of dying from starvation? No. But I sure was lethargic and certainly was at risk of catabolizing muscle

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for UGL vials as of 4/11

Would be nice to have input for any changes

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 14 users. 8 of them were women.

Brand name for the main GLP Agonists we use

Ancillaries to have on hand:

Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.

I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.

Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.

Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.

Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Ondansetron(Zofran) - Antinausea. This is something I have been able to get a hold of. A few sources here do have it. Other option is Reglan.

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485).

I prefer the XR version of Metformin. its a little bit more expensive(But it is still dirt cheap)

Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with Semaglutide
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Vomiting(If you dose escalate too fast, follow the instructions)
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)

Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks out of the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.

weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 3-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel. I have done every 4 days by cutting the weekly dose in half. Keeps things more stable including the drop of appetite.

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here

OZEMPIC DOSING INSTRUCTIONS: Place 1ML in 2MG Vial or 2 ML in the 4mg vial
Weekly Total DoseDurationVolume on Syringe
0.25mg4 weeks13 units
0.5mg4 weeks25 units
1mg4 weeks/ maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks75 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

Semaglutide: My preferred dosing is used with 1ML in a 2mg vial or 2 ml in 4mg Vial this is what I have used on other people
0.4mg4 weeks20 units
0.6mg4 weeks30 units
1mg4 weeks/maintenance50 units
1.5mg4 weeks76 units
2mg4 weeks100 units
2.4mg4 weeks120 units/1.2ml

http://xn--https-nw3b/uspl.lilly.com/mounjaro/mounjaro.html?s=pi%27 (Mounjaro(Tirzepatide) dosing brochure. Click here)

Tirzepatide. I would advise to stop when you hit 10mg a week and take a break for 3 months
2.5mg4 weeks20 units
5mg4 weeks*maintennace30 units
7.5mg4 weeks50 units
10mg4 weeks76 units
12.5mg4 weeks100 units
15mg4 weeks/ongoing120 units/1.2ml

Last edited:
i took sema and mounj both on and off over the past year, mostly from QSC. For me I developed a significant tolerance at about 100 days in (but good weight loss). I ramped up sema to 3mg/week and tirz to 15/wk. My advice is: expect to have to continue to ramp dosage up with ever diminishing returns. For everyone that amount will be different.

Now, if you’re here looking for specific advice, please remember although this drug has been tested, It is only been tested up to the specified amounts and even then the studies only went out approximately a year. The semiglutide study showed a slight increase in weight after the 52 week mark suggesting the drug had worn off completely at 2.4/mg week. I’m actually surprised that in the mass media, there hasn’t been more reporting about the rebound effects, and especially the fact that the drug just simply doesn’t work very well anymore after someone being on it for several months.

Remember, all these drugs will affect people in different ways. You really need to just do experimenting on yourself to see how your body reacts and how much you need.
Okay but what is your height, and starting/current weights? It doesn't sound like they "stop" working, only that they have a maximum efficacy. It's not like you have unlimited weight to lose. Eventually you have to maintain. I am willing to take a drug like this to maintain my ideal weight.

I suspect that SalomeXtravaganza may have been exaggerating by using the actual term "malnutrition" as part of his question. I will say that I am on 1.5 mg/wk and had such little appetite over the weekend while traveling that I probably had an amount of food over 2 days that would equate to 1 regular meal. Was I at risk of dying from starvation? No. But I sure was lethargic and certainly was at risk of catabolizing muscle
Okay but if you had one meal every two days for the next six months surely you would become malnourished ?? So that is my concern.

I’ve read a ton and haven’t seen Ultima brand mentioned. Anyone used it? I’ve been on one week at .25 and haven’t noticed a difference. Should I increase? I think I’ll just order from QSC since everyone seems to get results

There is testing in the lab testing portion. I want to assume all UGL semaglutide is essentially from the same source.

Just pick where you get it from. I have pretty solid instructions at the top of this page.

With my dosing. 3 vials, 3 months.

I am on tirazepide (same drug class), clen, carnitine, hgh, metformin, lipo mic right now.

I have been a huge fan of the GLP drugs since the release.

There are 4 big name sources that sell it here and all of them have tested it. I think they have bac water for sale too
Who are the four? Have anyone use ultima?

Anyone who use Semaglutid, HGH and Insulin?

At the moment I'm using Semaglutid and HGH. Even without Semaglutid my blood sugar is good. At the moment I'm thinking about to add some insulin after the training.

Why? Because I train in the evening and it seems to be suboptimal because when the workout ends (11:30pm) the HGH still blocks the insulin mostly.

Until I'm going to sleep (2am) no hunger is upcoming. I force myself to eat to get my protein and carbohydrates. I do intermittent fasting so I only eat after the training.

That causes that I'm waking up at 4-5am and I could eat everything I can find.

Anyone who use Semaglutid, HGH and Insulin?

At the moment I'm using Semaglutid and HGH. Even without Semaglutid my blood sugar is good. At the moment I'm thinking about to add some insulin after the training.

Why? Because I train in the evening and it seems to be suboptimal because when the workout ends (11:30pm) the HGH still blocks the insulin mostly.

Until I'm going to sleep (2am) no hunger is upcoming. I force myself to eat to get my protein and carbohydrates. I do intermittent fasting so I only eat after the training.

That causes that I'm waking up at 4-5am and I could eat everything I can find.
Why are you on hgh semaglutide and insulin?

what is your goal? are you using semaglutide to bulk?