Glucometer Blood Sugar levels?

Same issue. Was running morning fasted blood sugar at 75-85. Dropped metformin and 3 months later am in high 90s. Have not exceeded 100 yet. Was paying online longevity clinic $75 for about 3 months worth. Looks like the Indian pharmacies are about to get a new customer.

what is the timing of taking berberine for best fbg numbers? Before meals ? after meals? Anytime of day? i'm trying to get best possible results from taking berberine( regular berberine not dihydroberberine)

what is the timing of taking berberine for best fbg numbers? Before meals ? after meals? Anytime of day? i'm trying to get best possible results from taking berberine( regular berberine not dihydroberberine)

Afaik it doesn't matter that much. Usually it's advised with big meals and if it brings you any sides you can take it before bed. Depends on the dosage though, if you want to take 1500mg better spread it throughout day. It has 5-6 hours halflife. For me 500mg per day did some nice job on bringing down my HbA1c but i was on maintenance calories. Perhaps when i go in bulk i'll need more, i'll do bloodwork while on bulk and take it from there.

Afaik it doesn't matter that much. Usually it's advised with big meals and if it brings you any sides you can take it before bed. Depends on the dosage though, if you want to take 1500mg better spread it throughout day. It has 5-6 hours halflife. For me 500mg per day did some nice job on bringing down my HbA1c but i was on maintenance calories. Perhaps when i go in bulk i'll need more, i'll do bloodwork while on bulk and take it from there.
Thanks man! i appreciate the advice as always

Bump. Been running 5iu hgh for a few months now just cruising, was about to start another cycle. I am on 10iu hgh and was gonna wait a week before starting slin, but my fasting blood sugar is ~115.

Been taking berberine too so.... I have been bulking too

Bump. Been running 5iu hgh for a few months now just cruising, was about to start another cycle. I am on 10iu hgh and was gonna wait a week before starting slin, but my fasting blood sugar is ~115.

Been taking berberine too so.... I have been bulking too

I use berb and dapagliflozin on 10 IU/d and my fasting glucose is around 90.

Also on a low carb diet and doing a lot of cardio. Not bulking although I imagine that might present an additional challenge to managing blood glucose.

this pretty easy and it will give you weekly , every two weeks , monthly , and 90 day averages so its pretty handy i got mine on amazon for under $50 i think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2