• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

GODT240 super promo--Pharma grade HGH 240iu only 264$

You didn't miss that post right above yours. GL
View attachment 51655
Worst case I'm out $200, best case I get the promo deal, about the time the prove it's legit and price sky rockets. Anytime I've del with a ugl I understand it's a 50/50 crap shoot with your money. Now, had a bunch of members here not gotten their shipment or not gotten any of the side effects from using hgh I would've waited till test results came back.

These days should the people, who are getting the promo kits maybe be able to write a review of the GH.
Hopefully someone will do something so..
Let's see..

[emoji4]

These days should the people, who are getting the promo kits maybe be able to write a review of the GH.
Hopefully someone will do something so..
Let's see..

[emoji4]

actually, since 2 months, many people took this trial kit, and almost no one wanna share the honest experiences . i contacted some clients, they told me they get sides with only 3iu,they got deep sleep, they eat much more but still lean out after one month etc etc, but no one wanna share the experience on the thread

This is my 2nd week taking 4iu a day. 2 in am 2 in afternoon. Noticed I was tired first week this week can tell some better sleep but I think still a little early but so far happy. Will be getting bloods done next week.

Does no one remember when godtropin was the number one result on eroids, and people jumped on those awesome prices. I know I did. Then everyone realized it was shit sent in a beautiful package. I don't save my blood work more than a couple months but about 18 months ago I was able to manage a whopping 6.something 3 hours after a 10 unit injection to the delts. I tossed it. I remember hearing similar results

There are several bloods posted recently with good results. Not saying it's all good but I will have bloods done next week. I switched from black tops to try the godtrooin so far at 4 iu getting a few sides tired feeling, numbness in finger tips and some good sleep. But will no for sure next week.

There are several bloods posted recently with good results. Not saying it's all good but I will have bloods done next week. I switched from black tops to try the godtrooin so far at 4 iu getting a few sides tired feeling, numbness in finger tips and some good sleep. But will no for sure next week.

thanks for sharing your experience, and blood test on IGF1 will not lie . much appreciated it

Does no one remember when godtropin was the number one result on eroids, and people jumped on those awesome prices. I know I did. Then everyone realized it was shit sent in a beautiful package. I don't save my blood work more than a couple months but about 18 months ago I was able to manage a whopping 6.something 3 hours after a 10 unit injection to the delts. I tossed it. I remember hearing similar results

actually since 2 years, always on top 1 gh source on eroids.

assay, blood tests and reviews can say everything
I agree with that. Unfortunately the only thing eroids has to offer is reviews. Highly censored ones at that. But honestly man I don't mean to bash you. You may have a great product now and if you do, like you said assays and blood tests will show that. I just know about 18 months ago you were peddling horse shit. Hopefully now it's fire and there will be a great priced ug hgh vendor in the game. I'll believe it when I see it