Good bulk progress? Or becoming a fat fuck?

Vomiit

E8FFD4C2-0324-41E5-BEBA-8A063005C00C.jpeg
Hey guys, the shreddy pic is from a short lil var cut, and the puffy pic is today (august 2020-jan2021)
Weight was 153, now 164-166. What do you put my bf% at? Is this a decent rate of gains or am i just spinning my wheels and putting on chub+water?
I know this is all subjective and i could be tripping, but i’m well aware i got dat der body dismorohia and always look back at old pics like i was a god, and recent pics like i’m a turd.
So, I’m kinda worried im becoming a phat fuck. I’m chilling on AAs and just running trt and trying to bulk up on a solid 140mg test e per week. (Trolls bgone, i’d like to not go bald before 27)
This puts me right around 1000 on my total T, and my free is pretty nice (cant remember off top but slightly above reference).
Anyway, any thoughts & opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks meso.

Attachments

• 9B081375-1DA6-478F-AC5F-2D68D8255879.jpeg
    9B081375-1DA6-478F-AC5F-2D68D8255879.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 341
my front delts are shit. Jesus. I just flipped back and fourth, and had a revelation. Front raises will be on my menu.

Sounds like a plan! Just worried that i may end up having to cut too hard & lose all of the progress. Im in the trap to where i think i wont grow anymore without AAS
No, I think you need to eat more and stop having a food phobia or worry abt getting fat. Keep eating!!!

Sounds like a plan! Just worried that i may end up having to cut too hard & lose all of the progress. Im in the trap to where i think i wont grow anymore without AAS

I think we all fall into that trap TBH
But nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm 6'1 240 and I still grow on cruise.

There are a couple guys who compete on Meso that make me look like a tiny fat piece of shit
( @B Ware lol)
Who grows on TRT

And if that guy can fucking grow on TRT... I can grow on 1mg Test every week lol.

Anyways, @Vomiit
You look great brother, keep eating the food
You obviously have a lot of discipline and know what you're doing
If you have to cut a bit extra, you can obviously get your BF low and get the job done

Keep rocking it

I think we all fall into that trap TBH
But nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm 6'1 240 and I still grow on cruise.

There are a couple guys who compete on Meso that make me look like a tiny fat piece of shit
( @B Ware lol)
Who grows on TRT

And if that guy can fucking grow on TRT... I can grow on 1mg Test every week lol.

Anyways, @Vomiit
You look great brother, keep eating the food
You obviously have a lot of discipline and know what you're doing
If you have to cut a bit extra, you can obviously get your BF low and get the job done

Keep rocking it
Thanks bro!
Definitely needed to hear that, puts my mind at ease.
6’1 240 though, gahhhhh damn. Mirin the stats.

Thanks bro!
Definitely needed to hear that, puts my mind at ease.
6’1 240 though, gahhhhh damn. Mirin the stats.

I'm still fat lol
I'm a married guy who powerlifts.
I havnt botheres to cut for 2 years, maybewhen Corona is over I'll cut down to 220 to hit the beach, until then.. the power gut is in FULL effect

I'm still fat lol
I'm a married guy who powerlifts.
I havnt botheres to cut for 2 years, maybewhen Corona is over I'll cut down to 220 to hit the beach, until then.. the power gut is in FULL effect
The gut = dat good leverage.
I wish i had the mental will power to see my abs go away, i would love to be OX strong.

Eat! Peeling off the layers later when It’s go time is the best part ;)

my front delts are shit. Jesus. I just flipped back and fourth, and had a revelation. Front raises will be on my menu.
Front raises are junk. They're a very low bang-for-your-buck exercise, IMO. Seated dumbell presses are where it's at for anterior delt growth.

Do you not do much pressing? My front delts stay developed even when I don't train them directly. It's an odd muscle to have lag behind because they get beat to shit on any type of benching movement.

I just can’t see your problem... compare your pics to some instagram celebs and you ll find the answers... I hope you’re joking
Maybe I’m just mentally fucked, but i want to make sure im catching mistakes as soon as possible so that i dont have to waste any years of good hair or good joints so that i may have a good physique with good hair & joints. Im competitive in bjj so joints will inevitably be my downfall i’m afraid.

I max OHP 205 and don’t shy away from pressing at all. I believe they’re a genetic weak point in terms of size, i may have to lower the weight on db presses and bring it more infront of my body. My side and rear delts SHIT on pretty much the rest of my body.
i hit those with tons isolation exercises so thats why front raises came to mind. However like i said above, maybe pressing with my arms even more in front of me would help fix this.

Love this forum, i appreciate the opportunity to bounce ideas off other experienced people.
Front raises are junk. They're a very low bang-for-your-buck exercise, IMO. Seated dumbell presses are where it's at for anterior delt growth.

Do you not do much pressing? My front delts stay developed even when I don't train them directly. It's an odd muscle to have lag behind because they get beat to shit on any type of benching movement.

I don't see weakness in front delts.

I don't see fat fuck.

My two cents= eat more, lots more, and inject more hormones. Just saying.

I don't see weakness in front delts.

I don't see fat fuck.

My two cents= eat more, lots more, and inject more hormones. Just saying.
Yeah they look fine to me, too. I think that he's being overly self-critical.

I just feel like front raises are a waste of time. They're like tricep kickbacks: do they work? Sure. Are they an efficient use of time? Absolutely not.