GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Supplier issues with the liquid suspension. He posted about it recently.
Sorry, typically read to catch up but haven’t been on in a long while but just caught that change. Thanks for letting me know and being polite about it, haven’t really been on since Black Friday.

Just wanna say, I read the reviews about the customer service and fast shipping, but still a little amazed.

Everything with this source was above and beyond expectations. Fast professional replies, shipping was extremely fast and professionally packed.

Thanks for setting the standard on what I will expect from sources going forward GL.

Will post bloods at some point in the coming weeks/months.

Really glad to hear your moving back to caps, really excited about that.

I know you have your plate full atm but I think it would be awesome to have high mg injectable’s on most oils. Most people tolerate EO very well.

I think it would be a big seller on meso because so few offer that here, plus meso has more pros and guys who run more gear than SST for instance where it’s mostly newbies

Any higher concentrated oils possible in the future such as Colonial/SoCo had? Guess it would depend on what you think would sell consistently.

Really glad to hear your moving back to caps, really excited about that.

I know you have your plate full atm but I think it would be awesome to have high mg injectable’s on most oils. Most people tolerate EO very well.

I think it would be a big seller on meso because so few offer that here, plus meso has more pros and guys who run more gear than SST for instance where it’s mostly newbies

As with anything, if there is a strong demand I will consider adding whatever that may be.

Should we start a list of potential high mg oils?

As with anything, if there is a strong demand I will consider adding whatever that may be.

Want to do the “like my post” for high mg oils, and you can gauge the interest in it?

I’d like TE500, 200mg/ml tren a, EQ in a higher mg, 200mg/ml npp, 200mg test prop, 400 tren e, maybe deca 400 or 500?

Maybe you or a member can start a separate thread as a poll for the interest in this. I'd definitely make sure there's more than enough interest before investing, plus the testing I know you will do.

Me too, don’t know why but the like button just disappeared.
Millard mentioned modifying the like/dislike ability in the underground for new members until certain criteria is met. To prevent shills and troll accounts from abusing it.

But one of you guys interested in the high dose oils should take the lead on creating a poll. I doubt there will be enough interest for GL to pull the trigger but I might be surprised. I'd just inject more of what I know works without issue, rather than risk stocking up on something that may cause too much pip.

Millard mentioned modifying the like/dislike ability in the underground for new members until certain criteria is met. To prevent shills and troll accounts from abusing it.
I have been using dislike a little too often on poor sources of information.

I wish I suggested test U at 300. I guess QSC did it at 350