GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Anyone run GL's HGH. Im debating about grabing some with an order to possibly help some tendon and joint problems as well as muscle building and fat burning benifits. Ive read in a few places of ppl saying its healed alot of tendonitis Nd joint pain.

Anyone run GL's HGH. Im debating about grabing some with an order to possibly help some tendon and joint problems as well as muscle building and fat burning benifits. Ive read in a few places of ppl saying its healed alot of tendonitis Nd joint pain.
Its good to go man. He has testing for the new batch in his testing thread. I tried batch k but I got carpal tunnel quickly.

Its good to go man. He has testing for the new batch in his testing thread. I tried batch k but I got carpal tunnel quickly.
I did as well but I just stuck with it and the cts went away. It lasted a few weeks for me and then just stopped, ymmv. My only problem now is how sleepy I am on it. Can barely keep my eyes open all day.

Highly recommend GL hgh but also for healing look at bpc-157 and tb500. Had a rotator cuff tear and crazy bursitis on the other shoulder was told surgery was the best option and now I’m pain free and lifting overhead. Couldn’t even lift either arm above my nipples or get my shirt on/off without my wife. Only took a week for bursitis to go away and a month for rotator cuff tear to heal.

guys. I'd like to order. and I think to take Dhb from this friend - are there lovers of this drug? how is the quality here? I have the last vial

How good of a seal does the cap on your dbol Oral suspension have. I have bought liquid suspensions before and they always leak
Terrible, I just throw em in a bag and hope for the best. Sometimes I don’t even put a cap on them, just a little saran Wrap and a rubber band over the lip. But the good news is I don’t have liquid dbol anymore.

Do people really take 10mg of dbol at a time? Nobody has ever said that to me before so my plan was to make 50mg caps. I’m happy to take it into consideration if it’s a popular opinion though.

Ya the half-life of dbol is rather short so it’s best administered morning noon and night to keep levels smooth through the day. I tried just doing one dose a day in the beginning but I ended up with acne flare ups. Split it to 3 doses a day and it all cleared up after a week or so
Terrible, I just throw em in a bag and hope for the best. Sometimes I don’t even put a cap on them, just a little saran Wrap and a rubber band over the lip. But the good news is I don’t have liquid dbol anymore.

Do people really take 10mg of dbol at a time? Nobody has ever said that to me before so my plan was to make 50mg caps. I’m happy to take it into consideration if it’s a popular opinion though.

Ya the half-life of dbol is rather short so it’s best administered morning noon and night to keep levels smooth through the day. I tried just doing one dose a day in the beginning but I ended up with acne flare ups. Split it to 3 doses a day and it all cleared up after a week or so
Very interesting dude. I appreciate you sharing your experience. (Thumbs up emoji). I will take this into consideration re: the mg per cap

I would never use 50mg daily. That’s just me, others will be different. But with 50 mg caps they’re basically off the list for guys like me. Sure, I could just open the caps and turn the contents into a liquid solution, but then I’m paying for your labor to cap them and immediately discarding the results of said labor. So I end up skipping it entirely.

I would never use 50mg daily. That’s just me, others will be different. But with 50 mg caps they’re basically off the list for guys like me. Sure, I could just open the caps and turn the contents into a liquid solution, but then I’m paying for your labor to cap them and immediately discarding the results of said labor. So I end up skipping it entirely.
What would you use as far as dosage?