GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I agree with the dbol caps being lower dosage. 5 or 10mg would be perfect. I forget what the pink BDs were back in the day (I wanna say 5mg) but I know I took a total of 40mg split throughout the day.

Terrible, I just throw em in a bag and hope for the best. Sometimes I don’t even put a cap on them, just a little saran Wrap and a rubber band over the lip. But the good news is I don’t have liquid dbol anymore.

Do people really take 10mg of dbol at a time? Nobody has ever said that to me before so my plan was to make 50mg caps. I’m happy to take it into consideration if it’s a popular opinion though.
I've been in this thread since day one and this might be the first time that you got a little "lippy"....you are human!!! My Man!

I like Dbol dosed at 10mg as well. It allows the user to play with dosage schedule easier. I liked 10mg mid-morning, 20mg PWO, then 10mg evening.

What would you use as far as dosage?
10mg. It’s actually useful at low doses when cutting. It gives you a more full look without adding so much water that it messes with the scale. It also mitigates some of the strength loss you get from being in a deficit for a while. Basically it’s a little ego boost at a time that you feel your weakest and look the most flat. Not a perfect use case for any drug really, but that’s the circumstance under which I’d be buying dbol.

I think 20-25mg dbol would be ideal. Because of the short half life I take it 3x a day. I wouldn’t want to take 150mg dbol. 75mg is about the peak amount you’d want to take without your eyes turning yellow

Terrible, I just throw em in a bag and hope for the best. Sometimes I don’t even put a cap on them, just a little saran Wrap and a rubber band over the lip. But the good news is I don’t have liquid dbol anymore.

Do people really take 10mg of dbol at a time? Nobody has ever said that to me before so my plan was to make 50mg caps. I’m happy to take it into consideration if it’s a popular opinion though.
I have always been requested to make it at 50mg.. I don't see the benefit of a male taking much less, but to each their own.

CCUSA

If I take 30mg or more pre-workout i end up getting a nasty blood-pressure headache that pretty much destroys my workout. No way i could take 50mg all in one dose.

I got horrible acne above 40mg, never any bp issues. I’m jealous of anyone running 50mg without their chest and back getting covered.

If I take 30mg or more pre-workout i end up getting a nasty blood-pressure headache that pretty much destroys my workout. No way i could take 50mg all in one dose.

For this reason in particular is why I prefer suspensions. 50mg/mL… take what ever dose you please.

Sorry, not trying to derail you here @GoodLyfe

For this reason in particular is why I prefer suspensions. 50mg/mL… take what ever dose you please.

I will likely always use suspensions, gelatin caps will kill me and I don’t want to have to get caps, split them open and then make my own suspensions or vegan caps.
Might need to head your way for suspensions now, no offense GL, I’d theoretically love caps if they were vegan.

Oh, gotcha. Yeah I could use a 50mg/ml suspension for sure.... but if it's in capsule or tablet form I prefer the 10mg.