GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Okay so I’m one of the people who had crippling pip from test e. First time in my life i wanted to throw out a vial but had to get through it. Anyways i know its not a source issue because nothing else i ever bought from GL did that now reading that some people had similar problem would switching to 250 test c solve the issue? What should i pick tor the next order? I always pick gso btw.

Okay so I’m one of the people who had crippling pip from test e. First time in my life i wanted to throw out a vial but had to get through it. Anyways i know its not a source issue because nothing else i ever bought from GL did that now reading that some people had similar problem would switching to 250 test c solve the issue? What should i pick tor the next order? I always pick gso btw.
I'm currently using GL's Test E 300, the PIP is there but it isn't crippling. How often/how much are you injecting, also what are you using to inject? But yeah switching to C would probably help with the PIP.

I really hope you never go anywhere GL :( I'll be praying you don't get the HIV from all that ladyboy pussy you're slayin'.
First of all I read that ladyboy’s can’t get the hiv and secondly they have meds for everything anyways and thirdly what I do in my trailer is between me and my parents.

I'm currently using GL's Test E 300, the PIP is there but it isn't crippling. How often/how much are you injecting, also what are you using to inject? But yeah switching to C would probably help with the PIP.
It was two times a week i was also on deca but it was the test giving me the pip. I use a 25g 1 inch needle. I’ve been using aas for a loooong time now and I’ve used many short esters from GL too. Nothing gave me this much pip before i think if it’s meant to be it just is man. Not even just the pip it would also become a lump no matter what i do, warming the oil massage etc. so switching is in order i guess…

Anyone run GL's HGH. Im debating about grabing some with an order to possibly help some tendon and joint problems as well as muscle building and fat burning benifits. Ive read in a few places of ppl saying its healed alot of tendonitis Nd joint pain.
I’ve used 2-6iu during prep and it’s an excellent fat burning aid in addition to cardio/diet

Loving all the new products on the list and incoming!

Anyone using GL's DHB with success? How about anecdotal experience with DHB in general? I'm just looking to get big, ya know?

Highly individual response to Test E 300. I've used it exclusively for 4 plus years, including goodlyfe now with minimal pip. Instead of trying test e 250, grab some test c 250.

@GoodLyfe outside of the test U, great results. It's good to see a source test their product as much as you do.

It was two times a week i was also on deca but it was the test giving me the pip. I use a 25g 1 inch needle. I’ve been using aas for a loooong time now and I’ve used many short esters from GL too. Nothing gave me this much pip before i think if it’s meant to be it just is man. Not even just the pip it would also become a lump no matter what i do, warming the oil massage etc. so switching is in order i guess…
Yeah sounds like Test C will be better for you. Unless you're really wanting to use E for whatever reason, you could switch to a higher gauge needle like a slin 1in 28/29 gauge and increase your injection frequency to reduce the amount of oil per injection.

Yeah sounds like Test C will be better for you. Unless you're really wanting to use E for whatever reason, you could switch to a higher gauge needle like a slin 1in 28/29 gauge and increase your injection frequency to reduce the amount of oil per injection.
That’s what I do, I use GL’s Test E in MCT, and pin 1CC eod, but do 2 half cc injections with a 30g and flows like butter, no issues with pip for me doing it this way.

@GoodLyfe maybe next time just target 250 or 300 test U lol

are your labels still gonna say 200?

either way. i will place an order for them to refuel, since I realized I like blasting on it.
Any issue with it crashing at 300mg without EO? I saw the dude post in QSC thread about the 350mg immediately crashing within minutes of heating it.

Blood Panel for GoodLyfe Primo, Test E, Anavar Cycle

These bloods were taken at the 8 week mark of my cycle
Test E 300mg /week
Primo E 300mg /week
Anavar 15mg /day

Amazing results. Estrogen remained low because of Primobolan and HDL also dipped a bit due to Anavar's lipid sides. Anecdotally, I experienced great physical results (dry look from primo, and aggression/pumps from anavar and test worked great as a base)

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.59.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.59.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.57.04 PM.png

Blood Panel for GoodLyfe Primo, Test E, Anavar Cycle

These bloods were taken at the 8 week mark of my cycle
Test E 300mg /week
Primo E 300mg /week
Anavar 15mg /day

Amazing results. Estrogen remained low because of Primobolan and HDL also dipped a bit due to Anavar's lipid sides. Anecdotally, I experienced great physical results (dry look from primo, and aggression/pumps from anavar and test worked great as a base)

View attachment 250883View attachment 250882View attachment 250881
hows your libido? jw