GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I use a wax scent warmer. It doesn’t get hot enough to ruin anything.

I am curious about the logic you followed here though. Hot water over gear in syringe is okay but you have concern doing the same thing in a glass vial would ruin it?
I don’t have concern about ruining it in a vial. Idc how you heat your oil. I’m just telling you how I have done it. Never had an issue doing it the way I have. By all means heat it in the vial.

Thank you for sharing b ware, ordering one right now since I'm tired of fucking with water.

Someone mentioned their candle warmer doesn’t get hot enough to ruin their gear. Be warned this is no candle warmer and gets HOT after a few minutes. In about 3-6 minutes (depending on how much oil and what type of oil is in the vial) it’s perfectly warm imo. If you left it on there for say 15 minutes that vial would be scalding hot. So don’t do that

I use to use warm water. Never ran a syringe under hot water lol. I use to get a little salsa bowl and put an inch of water in the bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Then I would let the vial sit in the warm water for a few minutes. Did this for years until I noticed a lot of condensation on the vial one day from doing it that way and decided to get a warmer.

Someone mentioned their candle warmer doesn’t get hot enough to ruin their gear. Be warned this is no candle warmer and gets HOT after a few minutes. In about 3-6 minutes (depending on how much oil and what type of oil is in the vial) it’s perfectly warm imo. If you left it on there for say 15 minutes that vial would be scalding hot. So don’t do that

I use to use warm water. Never ran a syringe under hot water lol. I use to get a little salsa bowl and put an inch of water in the bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Then I would let the vial sit in the warm water for a few minutes. Did this for years until I noticed a lot of condensation on the vial one day from doing it that way and decided to get a warmer.
Thank you for the heads up on the heater.

So funny you just described the exact process I go through currently, especially since it's so fucking cold out.

Sad news guys……

I no longer have the ability to “like” posts or give a heart eye emoji

:(
Millard made the announcement in the Meso Ranking thread, disabling it for all sources. I believe it's strictly to prevent possible source shills on the forum in the underground from getting likes from the source. Nothing against you personally and you aren't one who does that at all anyway.

You don't need shills, your testing, products, and reviews speak for theirselves.

I use a wax scent warmer. It doesn’t get hot enough to ruin anything.

I am curious about the logic you followed here though. Hot water over gear in syringe is okay but you have concern doing the same thing in a glass vial would ruin it?
I guess I'm thinking about exposure time? Syringe under some hot water for like 30sec compared to how long it would take to heat a higher amount of liquid in a glass vial, since I assumed glass would take longer to heat through than plastic. Anyways, I guess I'm going to get a warmer like all the cool kids.

I held out for a long time, till I bent almost every needle, shaking while pinning using 3cc jugs into vg.
Got one of these for 20 bones off Amazon, now I put my vials on it, jump in shower, when I get get out they are perfect and smooth pinning, no more bent needles while pinning.
But you are correct, if left on too long, it would not be good. Mine has 3 heats, but I'm quick in the shower so the hot one is fine.

I held out for a long time, till I bent almost every needle, shaking while pinning using 3cc jugs into vg.
Got one of these for 20 bones off Amazon, now I put my vials on it, jump in shower, when I get get out they are perfect and smooth pinning, no more bent needles while pinning.
But you are correct, if left on too long, it would not be good. Mine has 3 heats, but I'm quick in the shower so the hot one is fine.
I have been using a mug warmer for some time now and I do the same. Set it and hop in the shower. For preloaded syringes I like to use a hairdryer on the barrel while rotating it for like 10-15 seconds. Works like a charm!

I got one with 3 settings. Now my wife wants to use it for her coffee. I said no, it's for my drugs