GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Update on GL dhb. Pin had npp/test cyp/dhb mixed 1ml/.7ml/.7ml in glute. Barely any pip 24 hrs after, 48hrs nothing at all. Test cyp was grape seed, dhb in mct. Split another pin into both delts at same volume, and literally nothing. Had a slight burn for a few hrs after shot, but a good burn. Loving it GL
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback, especially on the dhb. Mixing it with other oils seems to be a great way to curb pip.

Order showed up today! In a box bubble wrapped AND vacuum sealed! Hell yeah
People take this added layer of protection for granted..... but I have had oils from a different source packed "not so nicely," which led to a broken bottle.... which led to oil seeping out of the package..... which led to the postal carrier holding the package due to breakage...... which led to me having to physically go pick up the package and have an awkward conversation.

Thank you GL for going the extra mile..!!

This is what you get when you order from a QUALITY source. Not just thrown into a priority flat rate envelope or box, hoping for the best.
Damn right. Thanks to you too T, ordered paid Sunday night got here today after usps held for an extra day. Pretty fast shipping considering distance.

Got test levels tested again since I didn't believe my last results. This is 250mg a week split into two doses.

This is at the end of a cycle, wonder if receptors need a break.

Screenshot_20230204_161002_Chrome.jpg

Got test levels tested again since I didn't believe my last results. This is 250mg a week split into two doses.

This is at the end of a cycle, wonder if receptors need a break.

View attachment 251318
Dang, that's pretty low. Based on past bloodwork,are you a low responder or never this low? I forgot, how long after last pin?

Can't be the receptors, because this is higher than the one you did recently.

Last edited:
Dang, that's pretty low. Based on past bloodwork,are you a low responder or never this low? I forgot, how long after last pin?

Can't be the receptors, because this is higher than the one you did recently.
I pin Monday morning at 6:15ish, blood draw 9:30-10am Wednesday.

Previous test I had pinned 1cc tren a and .5 mast e Wednesday morning of blood draw, this blood draw I pinned nothing cause I was done with cycle, but kept test at 250 for sake of getting another test.

These are definitely low numbers for me, previously on a similar cycle, but npp instead of tren, I was at like 1600 or something.

I've just recently started using a coffee warmer thing to warm vials, there's no way that the hormone is getting degraded, seeing as how it's brewed with heat?

Idk. I'll just stay at 250mg and test again in a couple weeks. Still waiting on free test results, but doubt it's gonna shed any light.

At the end of the day, I'm not worried about the gear, just wondering if I'm doing something to impact bloodwork at all.

Previous test I had pinned 1cc tren a and .5 mast e Wednesday morning of blood draw, this blood draw I pinned nothing cause I was done with cycle, but kept test at 250 for sake of getting another test.

These are definitely low numbers for me, previously on a similar cycle, but npp instead of tren, I was at like 1600 or something.

I've just recently started using a coffee warmer thing to warm vials, there's no way that the hormone is getting degraded, seeing as how it's brewed with heat?

Idk. I'll just stay at 250mg and test again in a couple weeks. Still waiting on free test results, but doubt it's gonna shed any light.

At the end of the day, I'm not worried about the gear, just wondering if I'm doing something to impact bloodwork at all.
Coffee warmer wouldn't do that. With no history of low responses, not good to see this. Idk if Quest is the problem, or if the batch might be lower than 250mg. I know GL tested this, but if Someone else on test c has similiar results it needs to be tested.

I'm getting blood redrawn Monday, but it's Test E. Going to be interested because I know my response and I always get pulled in same time frame.

I just got blood work done Friday on batch 4 test E 300 MCT, just awaiting the results. My estrodial came back at 32 and I’m pinning 300mg test e eod, but I am running GL primo 200mg eod along with his NPP at 150mg eod, so we’ll see where my total test lands. Also forgot to mention not taking any AI.

Last edited:
Coffee warmer wouldn't do that. With no history of low responses, not good to see this. Idk if Quest is the problem, or if the batch might be lower than 250mg. I know GL tested this, but if Someone else on test c has similiar results it needs to be tested.

I'm getting blood redrawn Monday, but it's Test E. Going to be interested because I know my response and I always get pulled in same time frame.
I didn't test estrodial this time cause I was only interested in that.
Previous test, my E was 62. There's no way it would be there at 500 test and also on tren and mast that both don't aromatize.

Shit doesn't make a ton of sense and maybe they're training new techs at quest and they're practicing on my samples lol

Previous test, my E was 62. There's no way it would be there at 500 test and also on tren and mast that both don't aromatize.

Shit doesn't make a ton of sense and maybe they're training new techs at quest and they're practicing on my samples lol
Lol bunk blood test because of noobs

Thanks for posting combover. I would love to have someone send my oils to Jano. Please do

And yes, degradation of hormone is way over exaggerated when it comes to heating. There is zero concern of overheating a vial while at home. (Thumbs up)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting combover. I would love to have someone send my oils to Jano. Please do

And yes, degradation of hormone is way over exaggerated when it comes to heating. There is zero concern of overheating a vial while at home. (Thumbs up)
It's great to see you on-board with this. I'd like to wait till myself and the guy above get results but he can send off for testing sooner.

I'm using Quest too unfortunately, so possibly could be them screwing up. I mean, his results weeks ago were in the 500s and now almost double that with no change in dose and same draw time. They Definitely screwed up the first test, no way to explain that massive difference. I'll post results as soon as I receive them.

I plan on sending my march order to Jano, waiting for the caps to be done. Will keep everyone posted

Are you using the same vial of Test that you used for the previous blood test? If so, then it’s a safe presumption that quest is in question.

Are you using the same vial of Test that you used for the previous blood test? If so, then it’s a safe presumption that quest is in question.
Yessir same vial. Ill send a sample to Jano just to clear things up. I don't doubt your oil, but quest, that's another question. Sucks too cause I'd like to have an idea where I'm at.

Going from 525 to 944 on the same protocol does not compute.
Estrogen at 62 with T at 525 does not compute and isn't consistent with my previous bloodwork.

I recently posted a thread about how quest messed up my friend’s bloodwork and multiple forum members bloodwork as well. It’s quest