GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Guys, whats the best carrier oil for Goodlyfe Primo? I wanna avoid PIP
I am someone who gets less pip from gso than mct. You also have the option if you ever have some that is giving you pip, get sterile gso and cut it a little bit. Draw up your primo and then some sterile oil to dilute it

I am someone who gets less pip from gso than mct. You also have the option if you ever have some that is giving you pip, get sterile gso and cut it a little bit. Draw up your primo and then some sterile oil to dilute it
Thanks Evom.

This reminds me, I will be providing sterile GSO and MCT in the next week or so. I will update pastebin when it’s available. I will not be sending it out for testing. :p

I just use coinbase I really don’t have much assets to worry about a strong interface. Maybe later I’ll actually get a wallet any recommendations?
I'm a new member here so for sure you've never seen me around, but I just recently went through all this crypto stuff so I thought I'd relay what I learned. Coinbase almost always holds funds after purchase up to 8 days before you can send. Rockitcoin, no delay. Paybis, no delay, this is what I use. However, 9/10 their security algorithm will deny the transaction the first time. Just go to chat support and tell them and they will forward your account to their security team, find out it wasn't an illegitimate transaction, and then remove the security feature for future transactions.

Thanks Evom.

This reminds me, I will be providing sterile GSO and MCT in the next week or so. I will update pastebin when it’s available. I will not be sending it out for testing. :p
Is this serious? I was just thinking about trying DHB for the first time but I would rather water it down to 50mg/ml.

I'm a new member here so for sure you've never seen me around, but I just recently went through all this crypto stuff so I thought I'd relay what I learned. Coinbase almost always holds funds after purchase up to 8 days before you can send. Rockitcoin, no delay. Paybis, no delay, this is what I use. However, 9/10 their security algorithm will deny the transaction the first time. Just go to chat support and tell them and they will forward your account to their security team, find out it wasn't an illegitimate transaction, and then remove the security feature for future transactions.
Coinage works flawlessly for me. Drop money in at 8am buy bitcoin and GL has it within an hour or 2. Granted my recent orders have been sub $500

I’ll add a caveat to this method: you’re not really diluting the concentration of the hormone if you’re mixing two different oils right before injecting. The oils don’t actually mix—and thus the mg/ml in the original oil stays the same—unless you do some work to get them there. GSO is considerably heavier than MCT. Put them both in a vial and the GSO sinks to the bottom whilst the MCT floats on top.

If the goal is to dilute a product with a different oil then you’re looking at what is functionally re-brewing the whole thing.

Only had an issue with coinbase with a new account. Once you pass the first 100 bucks or their minimum you’re good for instant transfer etc. probably the fastest imo. How I pay GL every time.

I’ve had requests to make a lower dose Test Cyp for female dosing.

I will make Test C 100mg/ml in GSO this week. No mct will be available.

Ugh I love DHB, but for some reason this year I haven’t been able to tolerate ANY attempt of the GL MCT oil DHB.

Hey GL, if there was enough of us to warrant a whole batch, would you possibly contemplate a blend with DHB? I was thinking something like

50mg NPP+ 50mg DHB per ml

Or like a spicy EQ….100mg/50mg EQ/DHB

If you did 4ml a week of either…that would be 200npp/200DHB…..or 400/200 EQ/DHB

Just thinking out loud…might be less PIPy at 50mg/ml and at least your getting another anabolic instead of cutting with filtered GSO

Last edited:
It’s not that bad honestly. I’ve had worse pip from test E.
I’m not particularly prone to pip. Only time I’ve had mild pip was anything in MCT oil. Did you try it in the gso?

DHB has always interested me but any research I’ve done on it ensures to highlight its major flaw - pip. Some of the stories are outright nightmarish.