GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Ugh I love DHB, but for some reason this year I haven’t been able to tolerate ANY attempt of the GL MCT oil DHB.

Hey GL, if there was enough of us to warrant a whole batch, would you possibly contemplate a blend with DHB? I was thinking something like

50mg NPP+ 50mg DHB per ml

Or like a spicy EQ….100mg/50mg EQ/DHB

If you did 4ml a week of either…that would be 200npp/200DHB…..or 400/200 EQ/DHB

Just thinking out loud…might be less PIPy at 50mg/ml and at least your getting another anabolic instead of cutting with filtered GSO
Sure, I would do an npp/DHB blend if you can guarantee 80 vials sold. I’m very leery on doing EQ/DHB because EQ raws are horrendously impure these days.

I’m lucky to get close to 300mg/ml brewing EQ on its own. Last 3 batches of raws I got were 80% pure or less.

I’m not particularly prone to pip. Only time I’ve had mild pip was anything in MCT oil. Did you try it in the gso?

DHB has always interested me but any research I’ve done on it ensures to highlight its major flaw - pip. Some of the stories are outright nightmarish.
DHB pip is widely blown out of proportion in my opinion. I used it from GL in MCT and I did not experience any pain. I also used it from another vendor on here also in MCT and no pip.

Test E 250 from another vendor gave me pip. Never tried GL test e, as I switched to test c.

I think there are just a lot of cry babies on this forum. Or they have poor pinning technique and associated that to the compound.

Try it yourself and see, just get one vial on your next order. It’s only $40 your risking

I’m not particularly prone to pip. Only time I’ve had mild pip was anything in MCT oil. Did you try it in the gso?

DHB has always interested me but any research I’ve done on it ensures to highlight its major flaw - pip. Some of the stories are outright nightmarish.
No I’ve mine is MCT. I did read that gso could help cut down on any pip but that could just be bro science too. Next order I’ll grab a few in gso and see if there’s any difference.

Sure, I would do an npp/DHB blend if you can guarantee 80 vials sold. I’m very leery on doing EQ/DHB because EQ raws are horrendously impure these days.

I’m lucky to get close to 300mg/ml brewing EQ on its own. Last 3 batches of raws I got were 80% pure or less.
I’d be down for the npp/dhb blend. What kinda price point are you thinking ?

Id pick some up for sure.

DHB pip is widely blown out of proportion in my opinion. I used it from GL in MCT and I did not experience any pain. I also used it from another vendor on here also in MCT and no pip.

Test E 250 from another vendor gave me pip. Never tried GL test e, as I switched to test c.

I think there are just a lot of cry babies on this forum. Or they have poor pinning technique and associated that to the compound.

Try it yourself and see, just get one vial on your next order. It’s only $40 your risking
I’d agree that the complaints are isolated to this forum if literally every publication on DHB across the web wasn’t 80% about the PIP and 20% about how awesome DHB is. The DHB conundrum.

I’ll add a vial to an order like you suggest. My guess is that brewing techniques have improved since the compound hit the market.

Thanks man!

Any pip associated with DHB is tolerable and worth it.
Stop being a pussy.
Yeah my younger self would agree with you but the grumpy old man in me doesn’t tolerate much these days.

My setting PR’s and mass gaining days are over my dude. I’m a high dosed TRT through a slin pin type of guy. Just trying to keep hormones optimal so I can play jiu jitsu with the kid and blow the old ladies back out proper on the regular, ya feel me? I like to throw in a little DHT derivative here and there for somethin extra. I have scar tissue in every injection site and I’m really just over it man. You’ll get there.

2nd order landed today thank you.

Seeking peer check on GH protocol.
1st time user making jump from hgrh peptides.

I have batch M
Plan is 2.75iu daily split am/ pm so one vial would last 4 days.

Add 2ml of bac water (will 2ml fit?) and take 25 units/ .25ml am and pm?

I do not think it has anything to do with the injection technique, I think it is the drug/medication itself.

It varies from person to person. I honestly cant tolerate it. I would say I have better injection practices than 90%+ of the users here.

I also dont think its necessarily pip that is affecting me but systemic inflammation after the drug hits me. I have flu like symptoms for multiple days. I need to take naproxen to help alleviate the fatigue. I have never had this on any other product. My dick was working which was great but I couldnt make it work.

the PIP doesnt happen until day 2-4. I injected DHB 3 days ago and now my left VG is aching like hell and its affecting my walk. my energy levels on 600+ mast are non existent. I have to force myself to get up out of bed and go to the gym.

Vial was heated, mixed with other AAS. I can slam up to 3ml of oil easily in most sites.

Now the physical changes were great. I Did do a front load of 600mg at the start of last week. Thought the pain/discomfort would be better this week. Nope. I had problems doing lateral raises yesterday.

Meanwhile, you have some people who can slam in 700mg+ with no issues.

I honest to god really wanted this to work but if I cant lift, what the hell is the point.

I think people just need to try it for themselves

2nd order landed today thank you.

Seeking peer check on GH protocol.
1st time user making jump from hgrh peptides.

I have batch M
Plan is 2.75iu daily split am/ pm so one vial would last 4 days.

Add 2ml of bac water (will 2ml fit?) and take 25 units/ .25ml am and pm?
Aren't these 12iu per vial? If so, just reconstitute with 1.2ML and do 1.5 in am and same in pm. Even if just under 12iu, just do the same anyway for ease of use.

I do not think it has anything to do with the injection technique, I think it is the drug/medication itself.

It varies from person to person. I honestly cant tolerate it. I would say I have better injection practices than 90%+ of the users here.

I also dont think its necessarily pip that is affecting me but systemic inflammation after the drug hits me. I have flu like symptoms for multiple days. I need to take naproxen to help alleviate the fatigue. I have never had this on any other product. My dick was working which was great but I couldnt make it work.

the PIP doesnt happen until day 2-4. I injected DHB 3 days ago and now my left VG is aching like hell and its affecting my walk. my energy levels on 600+ mast are non existent. I have to force myself to get up out of bed and go to the gym.

Vial was heated, mixed with other AAS. I can slam up to 3ml of oil easily in most sites.

Now the physical changes were great. I Did do a front load of 600mg at the start of last week. Thought the pain/discomfort would be better this week. Nope. I had problems doing lateral raises yesterday.

Meanwhile, you have some people who can slam in 700mg+ with no issues.

I honest to god really wanted this to work but if I cant lift, what the hell is the point.

I think people just need to try it for themselves
Have you considered possible low E2 symptoms due to front loading DHB and maybe in combination with Mast?
A lot of those symptoms sound like low E2 and DHB can lower E2 for some.
As far as the pip in your VGlute I have found running DHB myself when the pip gets particularly bad in a certain area I avoided that area for a few rotations and I didn’t get pip as bad or at all in other areas. Also I do EoD injections which helps with the volume of oil. That combined with the mixing of oils and heating which you are already doing

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 10.12.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 10.12.59 PM.png

Blood work on 250mg/week Test Cyp from GL. I have been using it for a while now. E2 is pretty high (I aromatize easily and also have a higher body fat % which I'm sure doesn't help) but taking 0.5mg of Anastrazole per week, plus doing ED injections, my E2 is considerably lower than last time.

Overall, pretty happy and will continue to be a GL customer!

(Things were blacked out for obvious privacy reasons)

Have you considered possible low E2 symptoms due to front loading DHB and maybe in combination with Mast?
A lot of those symptoms sound like low E2 and DHB can lower E2 for some.
As far as the pip in your VGlute I have found running DHB myself when the pip gets particularly bad in a certain area I avoided that area for a few rotations and I didn’t get pip as bad or at all in other areas. Also I do EoD injections which helps with the volume of oil. That combined with the mixing of oils and heating which you are already doing
No. My dick was working fine. I know people say it all the time but this felt like the flu to me. I kept wanting to jerk off while I was laying in bed. The side was inflamed and my

I had pip In all injection sites. Chest, both delts, VG never stuck twice in the same spot.

I have done primo at one to one without those symptoms.

I had an increased heart rate as well. And both arms, and chest swelled like crazy.

No. My dick was working fine. I know people say it all the time but this felt like the flu to me. I kept wanting to jerk off while I was laying in bed. The side was inflamed and my

I had pip In all injection sites. Chest, both delts, VG never stuck twice in the same spot.

I have done primo at one to one without those symptoms.

I had an increased heart rate as well. And both arms, and chest swelled like crazy.
Ah yeah I understand now
That makes sense
Sucks your getting that reaction for sure
At least you’re narrowing down what works best for you.

Ah yeah I understand now
That makes sense
Sucks your getting that reaction for sure
At least you’re narrowing down what works best for you.
Yea. I wish I could tolerate it. Just like I wish I could tolerate primo. Atleast I'm narrowing the list of go to AAS.

View attachment 255308

View attachment 255309

Blood work on 250mg/week Test Cyp from GL. I have been using it for a while now. E2 is pretty high (I aromatize easily and also have a higher body fat % which I'm sure doesn't help) but taking 0.5mg of Anastrazole per week, plus doing ED injections, my E2 is considerably lower than last time.

Overall, pretty happy and will continue to be a GL customer!

(Things were blacked out for obvious privacy reasons)
Good stuff! Please email for your credit

If anyone is interested, I have just started my cut for this show season and will be updating my log in the bodybuilding forum section when things get rolling. Usually I am a short ester only person in prep but I’m trialing long esters for shits and gigs. Currently running the following GL products:

Test C 250
Mast E 200
Tren E 200

Proviron and Anavar and/or winny will be added later on.

If anyone is interested, I have just started my cut for this show season and will be updating my log in the bodybuilding forum section when things get rolling. Usually I am a short ester only person in prep but I’m trialing long esters for shits and gigs. Currently running the following GL products:

Test C 250
Mast E 200
Tren E 200

Proviron and Anavar and/or winny will be added later on.
What? No 3g of tren and 2g of test, 1g of mast, 1mg of arimidex ED?

son-i-am-disappoint.jpg