GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

On point yet again, keep it up GL.

Screenshot_20230415_075351_Chrome.jpg

On point yet again, keep it up GL.

View attachment 255898

Cool deal! Thanks for posting this up @T&H !! I appreciate you doing this for the community.

Shoot me an email to claim your credit.

Running GL Test P and Primo E 100mgs/100mgs EOD.

I use 1ml total at a time and this solved an issue i was having with PIP.

Total testosterone is 2195 with estrodial only 23.2

I added GL blacktop hgh recently and the results are really coming on fast now.

I do not use AI so the primo is certainly having a lowering effect on estradiol. Normally I’d see it around 70-80 with this much testosterone.

Labs attached

Attachments

• 4E2EA3F7-89E7-49A3-82EF-9F7837204DCE.jpeg
    4E2EA3F7-89E7-49A3-82EF-9F7837204DCE.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 69
Thanks GL order touched down today, ordered Friday, packaged perfectly, and I even got a new friend.
Wifeys excited to try the semaglutide to shed some lbs for summer, and im cracking open some dhb asap.
20230417_125853.jpg

Running GL Test P and Primo E 100mgs/100mgs EOD.

I use 1ml total at a time and this solved an issue i was having with PIP.

Total testosterone is 2195 with estrodial only 23.2

I added GL blacktop hgh recently and the results are really coming on fast now.

I do not use AI so the primo is certainly having a lowering effect on estradiol. Normally I’d see it around 70-80 with this much testosterone.

Labs attached
Good stuff!! Shoot me an email to use your credit. Thank you.
Thanks GL order touched down today, ordered Friday, packaged perfectly, and I even got a new friend.
Wifeys excited to try the semaglutide to shed some lbs for summer, and im cracking open some dhb asap.
View attachment 256007
Welcome! That semaglutide works amazingly well. Good luck to her. Don’t let the duck distract you while driving.

View attachment 256007
That ducky sketched me out at first, had to verify with Mr GL and make sure it wasn’t a fed trying to stop me from getting my trt dose

That ducky sketched me out at first, had to verify with Mr GL and make sure it wasn’t a fed trying to stop me from getting my trt dose
I thought it was pretty funny,me and my wife laughed when we saw it.
A little confused but. There's nothing normal about this business anyways.