GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

This was last edited Jan 2022? Have the prices stayed the same for that long or doesn't it accurately show the most recent edit?
Lol yeah man, the source totally just posted a super old non accurate price list.

Of course it's up to date

Are you cruising that high in order to maintain your muscle mass or because your test needs to be that high to feel good? I’ve never taken deca but being 40 now I’ve noticed my shoulder aches at times on blast and my elbows keep getting tendinitis off and on. Hiw effective has Deca been for you? I was thinking about take 100mg/wk.
Deca has been an absolute magic bullet for me. Today was leg day and I repped 315 4X6 in the squat rack with controlled, fluid reps. That’s warm up weight for a lot of people on this board, but at my age if I can rep 315 fairly easily, I still feel like I’m hanging on to what I built over the years.

I promise you that my days of squatting 5 plates are over now. And I’m OK with that. I have the completely trashed knees to wear as a badge of honor (the idiot prize ) for lifting heavy for over 25 years.

300 mgs of Deca a week is solid gold for me. I hope you get the same relief from Deca. And if you experience any Deca dick whatsoever, run don’t walk to Caber. It works.

And I do cruise at those levels because that’s where I have found the optimal level of health and well being with the least amount of sides from the gear.

Why are your kidney numbers so fucked? Are you letting your blood pressure run high? What's your blood pressure look like?
Great question! No, my blood pressure is under control. I take 80 mgs of Telmisartan a day and 5 mgs of Amlodipine a day. That is enough to keep both systolic and diastolic numbers in the “normal” range.

The answer to your question is that my kidney values aren’t actually “fucked” enough to be of great concern yet. Certainly I do watch those numbers closely, though.

Two things of importance here -

First, my body weight runs around 300 lbs., give or take 10 pounds on any given day, and I try to eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. A high protein intake tends to push those BUN an and creatinine levels pretty high. My levels are barely high.

In addition to that, my BUN/Creatinine Ratio is really nice, and that’s a solid indicator that my kidney health is not at red alert levels.

I do need a calcium score test. I would like to keep track of my arteries, as well.

You should reevaluate what you’re doing. Your bloods look fucked.
No they don’t. They aren’t bad at all, actually.

If you’re worried about values that are slightly elevated, this game isn’t for you.

To each their own.

I should note that I take 50 mgs of caber a week and you can see that on my prolactin reading.

300 mgs of Deca a week is not a lot, but I can tell you that I have a shockingly short refractory period with no Deca dick whatsoever, and between the test and the Masteron my sex drive is fairly massive.

And the caber brings a fantastic sense of overall good health well being. Very worth the money if you can find it.
WHOA!! Correction!!

I do not take 50 mgs of Caber a week. I take ONE mg of Caber a week. I was taking 50 micrograms a week and then doubled that.

Attachments

• IMG_6091.jpeg
    IMG_6091.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Not gonna bite my tongue. You bloodwork looks like shit for a “cruise” now I’m all for doing wtf you want but don’t sit here and lie to us by saying your post cycle smaller cycle is really just a cruise. A cruise is lent for you to get your blood markers back in range. Mr. I’ve been doing this for 25 years, throw everything at the kitchen sink.
Hey man, you do you and I’ll do me. I promise you that I do not give a shit what you think so feel free to not bite your tongue.

Those values aren’t that high. That’s where my overall health and well being is best, so that’s where I live. ‍

Que sera, sera.

Bro see a doctor and figure out why your PSA is so high. It’s my understanding that a high PSA can be associated with prostate cancer.
I appreciate you mentioning that. My prostate is in good shape right now. Definitely keeping an eye on that number, though.