GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I haven't been keeping up with this thread because I suck (literally).
I have yet another GL DHB point worth mentioning.

Okay..
Clearly he's not playing games with this compound.
As I noted before on my submission, the PIP is borderline non existent.
Yeah.. Blah blah blah..
Whatever..

I dunno really where I'm going with this post other than to say that (as a 2 time DHB user from a shitty source) ((looking for a Key emoji... Can't seem to find one)) GL's DHB is on point, and I'm enjoying myself.
That's about all.
Be well.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread because I suck (literally).
I have yet another GL DHB point worth mentioning.

Okay..
Clearly he's not playing games with this compound.
As I noted before on my submission, the PIP is borderline non existent.
Yeah.. Blah blah blah..
Whatever..

I dunno really where I'm going with this post other than to say that (as a 2 time DHB user from a shitty source) ((looking for a Key emoji... Can't seem to find one)) GL's DHB is on point, and I'm enjoying myself.
That's about all.
Be well.
Gl don’t fuck around playa

Did you bother to look at the item list? It’s all obvious if you were to check that
I did. But I don’t have experience with glutides. And the last product list I checked was a few weeks old. Appreciate you chiming in to offer nothing though when you could have just been helpful.

I did. But I don’t have experience with glutides. And the last product list I checked was a few weeks old. Appreciate you chiming in to offer nothing though when you could have just been helpful.
The list is current. I’m all for helping but spoon feeding answers isn’t what we’re here for. To be helpful tho, GL will always update the pastebin when something is out of stock and it’ll be written next to the item. The date of the pastebin doesn’t change when edited so it looks like the date is old

The list is current. I’m all for helping but spoon feeding answers isn’t what we’re here for. To be helpful tho, GL will always update the pastebin when something is out of stock and it’ll be written next to the item. The date of the pastebin doesn’t change when edited so it looks like the date is old
That’s not spoon feeding answers it’s information. I have experience with PEDs but not glutides. Asked a reasonable question. Glutides do not come in this form in clinic. not for me for my wife who is already on them

Appreciate it. She takes them in clinic and they don’t do all that in front of her. I figured but I wasn’t sure
Yeah that’s because she gets the shot there probably
They need to be refrigerated once reconstituted is the reason why they are shipped dry
Also once reconstituted you don’t want to drop the vial because the peptide could become damaged. That wouldn’t work with shipping.

I would recommend doing a little research on peptides and reconstituting so you have at least a basic understanding
It would definitely benefit you.

Yeah that’s because she gets the shot there probably
They need to be refrigerated once reconstituted is the reason why they are shipped dry
Also once reconstituted you don’t want to drop the vial because the peptide could become damaged. That wouldn’t work with shipping.

I would recommend doing a little research on peptides and reconstituting so you have at least a basic understanding
It would definitely benefit you.
Thank you

I’ve been gone for a while, is this new lol?
I believe his vials have always been 12ML but yeah, its also in his pastebin.

Once you buy the semaglutide, you inject bac water and your dose is determined by bac water added to the total milligrams of the vial. So for a 4mg vial of sema, adding 2ML of water would equate to 0.5mg being 0.25 or 25 units on insulin syringe.

I believe his vials have always been 12ML but yeah, its also in his pastebin.

Once you buy the semaglutide, you inject bac water and your dose is determined by bac water added to the total milligrams of the vial. So for a 4mg vial of sema, adding 2ML of water would equate to 0.5mg being 0.25 or 25 units on insulin syringe.
I must have just never paid attention and thought they were 10ml lol

Im probably wrong about this, but I think sometimes when you introduce an impurity into your growth, it can denature. like, if something was on/in the needle or rubber stopper prior to drawing.