GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

People tried telling me there was diminishing returns with higher doses or by body could only metabolize so much of it but I’d seen much higher total test numbers on lower doses so I was 99% sure the gear was underdosed
Sounds like it. The only way to tell for sure would be to send it in to @janoshik for testing, but at this point you're better off not using that source ever again and sticking with @GoodLyfe ;)

@SkankHunt I saw your comment in the testing thread. Goodlyfe was kind enough to make this batch upon request for me during prep to reduce my injection volume, I’ve always been a fan of npp 150.

This stuff is really smooth man absolutely no pip or knots/ swelling. And I’m very sensitive to pip.

Thanks brother. Yes it’s new as a special request from a customer. I haven’t sold a ton of it yet but the feedback I received privately was positive. Hopefully someone posts some feedback publicly.
Very soluble, didn't have to retest, no spilling, clear label. 10/10!

@SkankHunt I saw your comment in the testing thread. Goodlyfe was kind enough to make this batch upon request for me during prep to reduce my injection volume, I’ve always been a fan of npp 150.

This stuff is really smooth man absolutely no pip or knots/ swelling. And I’m very sensitive to pip.
Thank you Shiva
Very soluble, didn't have to retest, no spilling, clear label. 10/10!
I always appreciate you Jano!

@GoodLyfe Random/dumb question time: I know you've mentioned not wanting to do blends in the past, although I know you offer one (Baby Hulk Blend). Would you ever offer something like a "ProMix" I've seen other sources (unfortunately they seem to be shitty) offer -- Test P + Mast P + Tren A @ 50/50/50?

@GoodLyfe Random/dumb question time: I know you've mentioned not wanting to do blends in the past, although I know you offer one (Baby Hulk Blend). Would you ever offer something like a "ProMix" I've seen other sources (unfortunately they seem to be shitty) offer -- Test P + Mast P + Tren A @ 50/50/50?
Hey bro, that’s a valid question. The main reason I don’t usually mess with blends is cuz everyone says they want them then they sit in a bin for 12 months collecting dust.

I didn’t this time around. I don’t drink alcohol and I didn’t run any orals so I opted out. My liver values never get skewed until I’m in my last few weeks of contest prep when I’m on winny and halo.
whenever my IGF1 were elevated my liver enzyme's have been high so I was just curious

View attachment 264108
Currently 175mg of sust a week. .2ml every other day. Previous source I was using 875mg/week and only pulled 2200 total test so I would say this is a huge improvement.
What was the past source?

I get terrible multipliers just bc I'm a bad responder. I've never tried sust, should i get a higher response too?

Hey bro, that’s a valid question. The main reason I don’t usually mess with blends is cuz everyone says they want them then they sit in a bin for 12 months collecting dust.
Completely understandable...hypothetically, how many ladyboy hookers would one have to buy you to get a blend like that? Hypothetically.