GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I believe @Type-IIx had a very interesting write up on Equipoise and now it’s affects estrogen.

A bit of a technical article, but discusses the reason for divergent between-user effects of EQ on estrogen.

The funny part of this conversation is how this place was easily two years behind Reddit—you know, the guys people here make fun of—in understanding the AI effects of EQ and primo.

The funny part of this conversation is how this place was easily two years behind Reddit—you know, the guys people here make fun of—in understanding the AI effects of EQ and primo.
That's reddit dude, 10% was actual conversation, 10% was puns and 80% was redditors trying to find an angle to get triggered. You're looking at a small back and forth on one forum page where are you basing this from

Unfortunately reddit PED pages are 95% bullshit and nonsense with a sprinkle of good info. I used to wander around there looking for nuggets but it's not worth the time. The amount of garbage posting and bad advise makes me nauseous.

That's reddit dude, 10% was actual conversation, 10% was puns and 80% was redditors trying to find an angle to get triggered. You're looking at a small back and forth on one forum page where are you basing this from
No, I’m looking at multiple conversations over years where guys with entrenched positions were incapable of picturing a world in which their understanding of a subject was not in line with reality. The difference between the two places is that one is a community of people who crowdsource information to find an answer vs a highly individualized forum where there are no incentives to collaborate on anything. There’s nothing wrong with either model, but if you’re looking to establish a new level of knowledge about something the former is far more conducive to that goal. It’s not an attack on this place, it’s just an interesting contrast that I find amusing.

I hear people say this all the time

"EQ doesn't lower e2"
"Primo doesn't lower e2, it's subjective"
"Mast lowers e2"

I haven't even seen much evidence of any blood work that says primo/EQ not lowering e2

and mast lowering it.

I want to see numbers from people saying it doesnt. That and a jano report
EQ raises e1. That is why e2 is lower.

A bit of a technical article, but discusses the reason for divergent between-user effects of EQ on estrogen.
The article you linked - the one EQ test showing high estradiol also shows a confounding factor that falsely raised the estradiol level. If you have other examples where this issue is controlled and high estradiol results when using EQ, that would be a different story.

The article you linked - the one EQ test showing high estradiol also shows a confounding factor that falsely raised the estradiol level. If you have other examples where this issue is controlled and high estradiol results when using EQ, that would be a different story.
Yea, I am familiar with that.

I was just voicing what some other users claim with no evidence to back them up

Two confounding factors, trenbolone and exemestane. The user had no symptoms, with respect to either low or high estrogenicity. It goes to the point, further, that you cannot rely on disparate & incomplete bloodwork results from diverse internet self reports.

Recent touchdown from @GoodLyfe . Quick response. Great communication. Super fast ta. Nothing but good things to say. I love this man. No homo.
I may have snagged the last of the Primo. (sorry about that). :cool:

Cruising now on test and just added a little primo while I'm cutting. Planning a blast for November. Thanks, GL!

GL.PNG

I hear people say this all the time

"EQ doesn't lower e2"
"Primo doesn't lower e2, it's subjective"
"Mast lowers e2"

I haven't even seen much evidence of any blood work that says primo/EQ not lowering e2

and mast lowering it.

I want to see numbers from people saying it doesnt. That and a jano report
Speaking for my experience using GL primo several runs now, it definitely keeps lid on E2 for me.

I use no AI with 300-350mgs test a week and you see E2 at or under 20 every time. Past labs e2 in the 70s on similar test doses.

Attachments

• 5A388F05-2A8F-408D-A051-15A69C465313.jpeg
    5A388F05-2A8F-408D-A051-15A69C465313.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 70

Sponsors

Latest posts