GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So you did a 12 week cycle and stepped on stage ? And prob crashed your E2 for 7 weeks ?

Yet you have to ask random ppl if you can cruise on certain compounds ….

Yes it’s interesting!!
I don’t really see how this is “interesting” at all either.

You do realize that crashing your e2 is sort of intentional for a lot of guys going into a show.

right now as I’m a few weeks out and just got off stage last weekend I’m on 175mg of test and 500mg of primo. We are doing this with the intention of bringing my e2 down to the teens or single digits. That’s not uncommon at all.

The duration of his prep cycle is also not that interesting at all considering he nailed his stage look and stepped on stage very conditioned. If you don’t need to use more peds for longer duration that’s kind of a good thing imo.

I’m not sure why you’re deciding to nit pick this one man.

I don’t really see how this is “interesting” at all either.

You do realize that crashing your e2 is sort of intentional for a lot of guys going into a show.

right now as I’m a few weeks out and just got off stage last weekend I’m on 175mg of test and 500mg of primo. We are doing this with the intention of bringing my e2 down to the teens or single digits. That’s not uncommon at all.

The duration of his prep cycle is also not that interesting at all considering he nailed his stage look and stepped on stage very conditioned. If you don’t need to use more peds for longer duration that’s kind of a good thing imo.

I’m not sure why you’re deciding to nit pick this one man.
Yes I get the last couple weeks ya want low E2 but 7 weeks of that ratio seemed strange. I guess primo doesn’t affect his E2 as much, I can admit when I’m wrong. And I agreed he looked fantastic even in past photos

Props to you for putting in the work! You have a great physique man!
Goodlyfe can definitely appreciate the hard work we put in. I remember when I placed my first order with him he emailed me like 7 weeks later asking for pics of my body. He said I looked great on his gear, then he asked for more revealing pictures. I was like wow this guy really appreciates my hard work. I was extremely apperceive and I sent him several more pictures. In different poses and outfits he requested. All in all, I appreciate my hard work isn't in vain.

Goodlyfe can definitely appreciate the hard work we put in. I remember when I placed my first order with him he emailed me like 7 weeks later asking for pics of my body. He said I looked great on his gear, then he asked for more revealing pictures. I was like wow this guy really appreciates my hard work. I was extremely apperceive and I sent him several more pictures. In different poses and outfits he requested. All in all, I appreciate my hard work isn't in vain.
Not in a stalker creepy way, of course. But I definitely enjoyed the purple thongs

@GoodLyfe do you give credit for women getting blood work after your orals?
For what purpose would he do this?

He offers blood work credit for testosterone testing as it shows his product is real and doing what’s it’s supposed to do.

What are you hoping this blood panel would show that would confirm his orals are actually the compound listed? Or how would this benefit goodlyfe in any way?
What are you trying to measure and show with this blood panel?

@GoodLyfe do you give credit for women getting blood work after your orals?

For what purpose would he do this?

He offers blood work credit for testosterone testing as it shows his product is real and doing what’s it’s supposed to do.

What are you hoping this blood panel would show that would confirm his orals are actually the compound listed? Or how would this benefit goodlyfe in any way?
What are you trying to measure and show with this blood panel?
^^ curious as well

Sponsors