GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

BD makes a 27g x 5/8" insulin syringe that I really like. Perfect for mct, imo.
You can get Goodlyfes higher concentration through a 27g? Because 25g on pharma grade 200mg isn’t easy. I have to draw with a 23g. Regardless of the brands cipla, Watson, perrigo

Last edited:
You can get Goodlyfes higher concentration through a 27g? Because 25g on pharma grade 200mg isn’t easy. I have to draw with a 23g. Regardless of the brands cipla, Watson, perrigo
Pharma is using CSO which is a bit thicker. If you grabbed his MCT line it’s a lot thinner. I’ve had no problem pushing his gear (or anyone else’s) thru a 25 and 27g. Warming it will help even more.

Pharma is using CSO which is a bit thicker. If you grabbed his MCT line it’s a lot thinner. I’ve had no problem pushing his gear (or anyone else’s) thru a 25 and 27g. Warming it will help even more.

Yup, warming it up helps a lot, even mct will flow better when it’s warm.

I use a 27g with GSO warmed up. Easy peasy. I don’t want this to come across as condescending, but do you push air into the vial before you draw up the oil @Lilj888 ? If not, give it a try, it helps put a little pressure in the vial.

I use a 27g with GSO warmed up. Easy peasy. I don’t want this to come across as condescending, but do you push air into the vial before you draw up the oil @Lilj888 ? If not, give it a try, it helps put a little pressure in the vial.
Yes, this was nothing on you. Been running pharma for years. 25g is absolute smallest I can go and I’m sitting on a pile of 25g’s. I thought it was mct for a second until I rechecked the label and it was indeed cso. So makes sense. This was just in preparation for cyp I’m going to run from you to blast. Haven’t tried it though yet. So if it came off that way wasn’t meant as that. I remember back in my ugl days 10 years ago 22-23g was the smallest I could go but times have changed so when ppl said 27 was a bit surprised.

Last edited:

I always push the same amount of air into the bottle as im about to withdrawal. Makes the whole process much easier and faster. Otherwise you'll have negative pressure within the vial causing it come out slower.

Yes, this was nothing on you. Been running pharma for years. 25g is absolute smallest I can go and I’m sitting on a pile of 25g’s. I thought it was mct for a second until I rechecked the label and it was indeed cso. So makes sense. This was just in preparation for cyp I’m going to run from you to blast. Haven’t tried it though yet. So if it came off that way wasn’t meant as that. I remember back in my ugl days 10 years ago 22-23g was the smallest I could go but times have changed so when ppl said 27 was a bit surprised.
I use GSO. I put the vial in a pocket and let my body warm it up. Draw air equivalent to dose, push air in vial, draw up. 27g insulin pins for me. Works like a charm.

I'm gonna drop this Anadrol I got elsewhere and order some GL Anavar..
... and more of his DHB because clearly I have a problem.
.. might as well get some more tren for good measure.

I heard a rumor primo should be back very soon. May as well grab a dozen of those too :)
Ohhhh man.... Was getting my order ready and have been holding off until primo was back... I refuse to order anywhere else think rumor has it you'll have it before the 11th??