GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Fuck. Now where am I gonna find lady cyp and other yummy items.

RIP goodlyfe. Hope you made a fuck ton of money and are going to sip cocktails on a beach somewhere.

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!
Stay safe brother and enjoy retirement!

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!

Good for you. I was just chatting with some members just this week about how sources should get in and set a goal and once reached get out. You will be the second source to have successfully succeeded here and to leave honorably and of your own free will. Of course I’m not sure of the circumstances that have lead you to want to leave but bravo to you for being a top dog here and not letting greed keep you here until you get busted.

FYI, if you come back I can’t wait to vet your ass all over again for old time sake ;)

Best wishes my dude!

One of my Test cyps has become crystallized after I opened it and did an injection on Monday. Any suggestions on what I should do to fix it? I guess I had it sitting next to my AC?

Thanks for raising the bar while you were here and being personable and helpful on top of that. You’ll deff be missed but we’re glad you’re leaving on your own terms. Take care and stay safe

Until next time!
I'm going to miss the ducks and the service, but glad you got out man! Enjoy retirement and stay safe.

One of my Test cyps has become crystallized after I opened it and did an injection on Monday. Any suggestions on what I should do to fix it? I guess I had it sitting next to my AC?
Heat it up, shake the shit out of it and inject it. Coffee warmer, candle warmer or boiling water