GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Happy to see it but I'm also kind of curious why he's not exit scamming and is just openly announcing his retirement. I thought exit scam was the standard practice for sources

Happy to see it but I'm also kind of curious why he's not exit scamming and is just openly announcing his retirement. I thought exit scam was the standard practice for sources
Think that's because they get busted.

Not sure why you think that I should or would take your guys money. Bad karma will catch up with you.

Think that's because they get busted.

Not sure why you think that I should or would take your guys money. Bad karma will catch up with you.
I ordered a couple days before his announcement, everything came in GLs quick fashion! Appreciate it brother, I hope retirement treats you well!

I just want to say, after my first source here completely fucking me, @GoodLyfe was my second (should've been my first). He/she/they/them were always great to me, responded quick, had incredible TA, and always sent me extra lady boy cum...er, I mean ducks, yeah ducks. Gonna miss GL for sure.

It really does speak volumes of someone's character when they retire on good terms and don't scam anybody. People say "oh he's just a drug dealer", well that's not really true. There is a person behind that job and some have good morals, but most don't. So to be nearly completely anonymous and still say I won't scam anyone, it's very telling of the character of that person.

I think highly of you goodlyfe. Karma comes full circle and i hope nothing but great things for you in the future. Find your bliss and enjoy life stress-free now.

I'm going to use your business model, standards, CS, etc. as the bar for other domestic sources I'm willing to use. Congratulations on the good run. Respect for leaving at a high point. Legend.

There was a source here a few years back, I believe he went by '24 diamond' or maybe something similar. I remember when GoodLyfe came on the scene, I noticed some similarities between the two. Even their writing styles were similar. But they operated from different areas of the country. Both guys class act and made their exists with integrity. Good luck with future endeavors.

Last edited: