GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

First thing I thought was please let today be April Fool’s then I realize it was still March :/ …wishing you all the best GL. Best I’ve experienced.

Man, I only got to order twice, both times flawless. Wish I'd have tripled my last order now. Good luck GL bet that bitcoin ath hit well for you, relax and enjoy life

Gonna miss the duck man

I know this isn’t an active source thread anymore but I did just pull some blood work while running @GoodLyfe test cyp gso batch 1 at 750mg per week so I’ll post up the results

I inject on an EOD schedule and bloods were pulled 48 hours post injection. My average multiplier when on and EOD inj frequency is typically around 3.5 sometimes if I’m lucky a little higher. So this is acceptable for me

Attachments

• EA169B42-0FE4-42C9-B6E8-0EC7C6CF85B2.jpeg
    EA169B42-0FE4-42C9-B6E8-0EC7C6CF85B2.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 104
Gonna miss the duck man

I know this isn’t an active source thread anymore but I did just pull some blood work while running @GoodLyfe test cyp gso batch 1 at 750mg per week so I’ll post up the results

I inject on an EOD schedule and bloods were pulled 48 hours post injection. My average multiplier when on and EOD inj frequency is typically around 3.5 sometimes if I’m lucky a little higher. So this is acceptable for me
Wow your response is down there below 2.5 percentile...

What is your SHBG?

Wow your response is down there below 2.5 percentile...

What is your SHBG?
I don’t know at the moment however it’s not an shbg issue because I’m still at a 3.5x even when I’m running a lot of primo or mast or var or anything that will smash shbg.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that extra info. Very helpful. Yes your clearance is extremely high.

I don’t know at the moment however it’s not an shbg issue because I’m still at a 3.5x even when I’m running a lot of primo or mast or var or anything that will smash shbg.

Anyone else running the tren e that looks like iodine and seems thick af? Ordered recently and it’s batch 5. Pinned the first time today and making sure no one else has had an issue with it.

Was about to place another order today and then saw the news . Is it really true ? Man we finally got someone good at what they do and poof they are gone . Probably for the best since if I’m not mistaken he just got married . Good luck with life GL thanks for the run

Iodine you say, can you post up a photo ?
Not the best lighting, but it’s thick af (MCT). When I went to push the air out of the syringe it looked like I shot iodine in the sink. Pinned yesterday and no pip or anything, just haven’t ran tren like this and I’ve ran it quite a bit over the years.

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 60