GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!

Bro I placed an order with you on March 6th (my meso name is my proton name - spameggsushi) $385. Haven't received anything from you yet..? are you fulfilling orders that were placed? Are you going to provide a reimbursement if you can't fulfill?

Bro I placed an order with you on March 6th (my meso name is my proton name - spameggsushi) $385. Haven't received anything from you yet..? are you fulfilling orders that were placed? Are you going to provide a reimbursement if you can't fulfill?
Yikes. I would've pressed him for tracking and/or gotten informed delivery set up before he pulled the plug. If I were you, I would expect aboslutely nothing now.

Did you receive a confirmation email back from him after sending coin? Did you follow up with him anytime between then and now?

I placed an order the day after he posted he was closed. I was just hoping he still had some inventory he was willing to ship out. He responded within 2 hours. I sent payment. He confirmed. Shipped within 72 hours. I received the pack yesterday. Ducks included.
GL is solid.

GL announced 3 days prior. If he had a pack that was pending for a while he should've been referring to the thread here continually for any possible update.

Maybe. I don't check every day when I order from sources like GL. I know some guys are paranoid, so they check their email and the source thread multiple times a day if they have an order pending.

Not judging either way. Hopefully @spameggsushi gets his pack like @LeroyJenkins did.

Like @Shivathedestroyer said did you get confirmation email from him after you transferred the coin? If not, then there was probably an issue with the coin transfer. If he did make a mistake I wouldn't worry too much as he is known to be a solid source. He'll likely either refund you or get it shipped out. Pretty sure he said he's out on vacation with his family until after Easter.

Hes been around a while. Personally never used him as GL had the best stuff and MCT oil which I love as Grapeseed oil is an inflammatory oil in general. Might as well be using a healthy oil when injecting in my opinion. Also GL’s hgh gave me same results as pharma (Serostim). Damn I wish I came back sooner and stocked up
GSO is used by most of the ugl's I've used over the years. I've heard many say its because its tolerated by the majority of users. I can inject gso, mct, EO, cotton seed, castor oil, and a couple of others so it makes no difference to me.

The generic GH this vendor sells isn't his own. It may have his name on it but its imported in a vial with no label and whatever color top the chinese source he gets from decides to put on it or whatever color the client ordering it wants. The 10 vials come in a plain cardboard box.

Generic GH has certainly improved over the last 10 years. The guys that say they can't tell any difference between Serostim and the $100 to $150 Chinese generic kit are most likely running no more than 2iu's. I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between 2iu's of any Pharm grade GH and any generic. The results from inj bac water only vs. 2iu's of any gh would be about the same. Why bother?

I commend this source for doing things the way he's doing them. Any top source on meso is existing on borrowed time. At any point LE could decide enough is enough, and target a source.

There are labs who have been on top here for several years. At the very least they should do right by themselves and their clients and re-brand. Take a month or 2 and come back under a different name.

Go private. Do something. Its a tough thing to do. Ego is a powerful thing. Reading about yourself and your product day after day having that ego stroked and then nothing? Meso has a huge turnover. The # of new guys logging on for the first time is a big #. The # of lurkers is also a big #. The top labs are making some nice $$. 80 to 100 orders a week for one of the top guys. They have a decent min to go along with that #. I can do the math. There's no reason they can't protect themselves and you. There's different ways to do it.

When JuicePal came around here. I asked him about any plans he had to ensure he wouldn't end up in custody. He laughed me off with reasons like LE used his product and wouldn't target him. Ridiculous reasons like that. I predicted he would be gone within 18 months if he didn't break. He's serving a 9 year federal prison term at the time of this post.

GSO is used by most of the ugl's I've used over the years. I've heard many say its because its tolerated by the majority of users. I can inject gso, mct, EO, cotton seed, castor oil, and a couple of others so it makes no difference to me.

The generic GH this vendor sells isn't his own. It may have his name on it but its imported in a vial with no label and whatever color top the chinese source he gets from decides to put on it or whatever color the client ordering it wants. The 10 vials come in a plain cardboard box.

Generic GH has certainly improved over the last 10 years. The guys that say they can't tell any difference between Serostim and the $100 to $150 Chinese generic kit are most likely running no more than 2iu's. I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between 2iu's of any Pharm grade GH and any generic. The results from inj bac water only vs. 2iu's of any gh would be about the same. Why bother?

I commend this source for doing things the way he's doing them. Any top source on meso is existing on borrowed time. At any point LE could decide enough is enough, and target a source.

There are labs who have been on top here for several years. At the very least they should do right by themselves and their clients and re-brand. Take a month or 2 and come back under a different name.

Go private. Do something. Its a tough thing to do. Ego is a powerful thing. Reading about yourself and your product day after day having that ego stroked and then nothing? Meso has a huge turnover. The # of new guys logging on for the first time is a big #. The # of lurkers is also a big #. The top labs are making some nice $$. 80 to 100 orders a week for one of the top guys. They have a decent min to go along with that #. I can do the math. There's no reason they can't protect themselves and you. There's different ways to do it.

When JuicePal came around here. I asked him about any plans he had to ensure he wouldn't end up in custody. He laughed me off with reasons like LE used his product and wouldn't target him. Ridiculous reasons like that. I predicted he would be gone within 18 months if he didn't break. He's serving a 9 year federal prison term at the time of this post.
O damn

@UncleBuns @Shivathedestroyer @nightprowler7

Yes - he confirmed my payment on March 6th. Reason I did not reach out was because he said only reach out after the 72 hrs + 12 business days.

Kind of hard to just forget $385 ... =,(

View attachment 279878
I starte my order on March 12th and I received mine two days ago. I'm pretty sure you're good. Don't think he's trying to scam anybody.
Hit him up. Also, check your informed delivery for anything that's coming in that you haven't ordered.

Very nicely said. Steroids sources have some of the worst OPSEC. Both online and in person. They just aren’t caught more often because LE has more important things to do. But I am positive the top guys are doing more than 100 orders a week. One top source on another forum claimed they do 800 orders every month. That’s a big number.

Last edited:
Jesus. 800 a month. That’s probably $350k a month….completely untaxed
Very nicely said. Steroids sources have some of the worst OPSEC. Both online and in person. They just aren’t caught more often because LE has more important things to do. But I am positive the top guys are doing more than 100 orders a week. One top source on another forum claimed they do 800 orders every month. That’s a big number.